Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Complete the sentence: Magnus did nothing... edition

>Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0

>Grey Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising!!!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wi8Ez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the Dark prince of excess

Magnus did nothing well.

I think that sentence is already complete OP

Ave Dominus Nox

Magnus did nothing

Magnus did

Did Relic do the right thing by making the Orks the canon winners of Soulstorm?

What sized magnets are needed to magnetize Primaris Marine heads?

Also what sizes are typically needed for vehicles?

6/10
The teeth just look goofy as fuck.

Yes, Orks are the canon winners everytime.

I thought it was Guard?

Magnus did nothing productive.

There was once a time where there were no Apothecaries.

Only Medics.

So I just got the 8th edition box set and was wondering what I should add to my army? I chose the black templars.

And troopers

>What are synonyms

Why would you Magnetize Primaris Heads?

I use 2-5mm Magnets depending on what I magnetize on Vehicles. I wouldnt Magnetize anything smaller than a dreadnought tho.

Smaller angrier marines than the one you get in the box

Depends, do you want a Black Templars army or a primaris army?

This guy

An Apothecary is in no way near a fucking Medic.

Go read a dictionary.

>Why would you Magnetize Primaris Heads?
Because I like having the option of having different heads occasionally. Plus they don't really have anything else that could be magnetized.

Both?

Dawn of War 3 confirmed it was the Orks.

fucking hell DoW 3 truly was a steaming pile of shit

Little early ? The damn book has been on pre-order for barely half a week, show some patience dude

No, Relic Fucking dropped the ball so hard with 3 that the fact that Orks won soulstorm is irrelevant.

Guard Won Dark Crusade.
Orks won Soulstorm.

But DoW2 says guard won, because Stern or fuckface becomes the governor

Okay well the character of Black Templars involves a lot of on-foot or in vehicle combat units, which Primaris units don't really represent alone. They're also usually characterised by a relatively high model count for marine armies, and like all "PURGE" focused imperial armies, like fire.

Uhhh no

BR won Dark Crusade, IG won Soulstorm, at least that's how it used to be before Dow 3

ENSLAVERS AND OLD ONES WHEN
GW DO IT YOU LAZY FAGS

No, that's not true at all.

>Guard Won Dark Crusade.

No, Blood Raven won DC. Avitus backstory is that he was present in the Purging of Victory Bay where the Blood Ravens curbstomped the IG.

So pretty much have a large army but not a lot of vehicles? What about dreadnoughts?

Its fucking hard to choose between more guys in power armor, tanks and dreads

I'd say that Hellblasters and flame Agressors fit the character of Black Templars as support units pretty well, and the primaris chaplain would fit in pretty well.

Yeah I know, I'm just pulling your leg.

Ravens won Dark Crusade, as told by Captain Davian Thule.

Guard won Soulstorm, as told by Cryus during DoW2.

Gorgutz lied about winning Soulstorm, during DoW3 - Not as if he's going to admit a failure so openly - why else is he working with a different warband during DoW3?

People seem to forget that Gorgutz starts DoW3 as a lieutenant pleb-peon to another ork warband entirely.

Because he lost his entire Waaaagh. And if you know Gorgutz from DoW:WA, he loves to run away.

>What about dreadnoughts?

Tankred is one of the most famous Black Templars and one of the most famous Dreadnoughts. He's a badass.

Why, they don't even have proper plastic model support for the armies that already excist

Are the Poxwalkers much value? Can't decide whether I can be bothered to build up and paint a shitload

>Guard won Soulstorm, as told by Cryus during DoW2.
All cyrus says is that SM lost soulstorm.
And Orks did win soulstorm, it wasn't gorgutz who says as much, its stated in the games loading text.

Dreddies are ok.
Tbh Primaris may not be the best way to play BTemplars, since their quirk is bigass Crusader squads and heroes buffing them, all to charge and soak fire while footslogging.
Primaris are few and not too melee oriented, I would pick one or the other desu.

Slowly my Iron Warriors take shape

wew, we already know he won SS and left karuva. you're saying that he 'lied' because you're making assumptions about the reason for him not being head huncho. gtfo here

>Guard won Soulstorm, as told by Cryus during DoW2.

No, Cyrus says nothing about who pwned the Blood Ravens. He just says that they lost hard.

>Gorgutz lied about winning Soulstorm, during DoW3 - Not as if he's going to admit a failure so openly - why else is he working with a different warband during DoW3?

Don't make things up. The lore of the game says Gorgutz won. It wasn't him claiming. After he won, he found records of a mysterious planet filled with treasure and that causes war wherever it goes. He left his Waaagh! behind and went to pursue a new adventure.

For realsies?

I wonder why so many guardscrubs are getting butthurt knowing gorgutz won it.

Ah, Enslavers. The only HQ choice any army ever needs.

So if IG doesn't die why do the boreale and Cyrus scouts all die to Guard and there's no mention of marines dying to orks

Because of vance stubbs memes. They claimed he was some badass who BTFO'd everyone in soulstorm.
Now he's an incompltent retard who lost 100 baneblades (how he wasn't executed on the spot is beyond me) before jobbing to orks and dying.

Well I was only going by the knowledge I had.

But, being informed otherwise helps that!

No wonder the guard didn't win, though.

>they didn't have the dark crusade loudspeaker fucking uplifting speech to bring them to victory.

I'm designing a Space Marine chapter based on /pol/, known as the Polmarines. Pictured is the current draft of their Chapter Banner.
Never forget the sacrifice of glorious Chapter Master Based Stickman, who is recovering from grievous injuries received fighting off the Tau Sept An'tifa.

More chosen and champions

Wait a couple more weeks. You can reasonably expect them to get a points drop with the new codex. If they do, even if it's just down from 6 to 5, yes, they're worth it. Mindless is an amazing rule that makes them excellent bubblewrap and if you send them at chaff like Conscripts and Gaunts, they're not even a terrible assault unit.

ebin meme

Is there any way to purchase the old warhammer 40k Moonscape Scenery kit?

Where i can find so many special weapons for chosen party?

Or you could try to be less of a memester and play Red Scorpions, the actual Nazi Marines.

Shoo shoo Tzeentch, stop trying to derail threads with your shit bait.

Kill yourself.

The Imperium as a whole are /pol/ enough as it is you fucking teenage twat.

There is no mention of any BR dying to IG in any of the games.

Nice quads. Did you buy enough sculpy to give them all beer guts and anime body pillows?

Collecting kits, mostly. Raptors have a pretty high density of special weapons and there's one of each in the normal CSM box. Other than that, bits stores are always useful if you just HAVE to get one specific weapon and don't care about the cost.

Lets see how good at list building 40kg is:

Make the most competitive 2000pt list you can around a RELIC MASTODON SUPER HEAVY SIEGE TRANSPORT

Aka:

>I can't think of an army list myself
>I know, I'll use 40kg as my personal army
>I'm sure they'll bow to my laziness and do it for me

fuck off.

I don't think the guy actually has a mastodon.

How does this look for a tank list?

Chaos leaks gettem while they hot

>imgur.com/a/Wi8Ez
>imgur.com/a/Wi8Ez
>imgur.com/a/Wi8Ez

> while they hot

Mastodon

Chaplain dread

3 leviathan dreads.

Transport them up and lunge out.

t. Guy with mastodon

already seen this shit

This guy is right, I don't have one and even though I wish I did, I probably will never get one.

Did the person on Reddit you copied this from just crop the video

Looks like. Easier than skipping around a youtube video if you want to play though.

Whats a good yellow to put under skin tones? A lot of GW yellows seem too bright. Want to go for a kind of jaundice look.

So much better than those FW torsos.

Literally nothing we hadn't known before. The review these pics are cropped out of has been in the OP for like four days now, so good job. Meanwhile, all the DG players are still sitting around with their thumbs up their arses waiting for the Plague Marine melee weapon costs to be leaked.
Fuck off with your stale "leaks"

I'm not going to even attempt to salvage the wreck that is your mind.

mix a small amount of any yellow with a large amount of Pallid Wychflesh

If it's competive, why on earth am I taking a mastadon?
They make me lose out on CP, which I want for stratagems. They're mediocre for their points costs, and don't really fit a good niche for space marines. Transporting a lot of models isn't really useful when your not a an army that ussualy takes a lot of models.

I use Ogryn Camo shaded with Reikland Fleshshade and layered with Rakarth Flesh.

>Chaos leaks gettem while they hot

So why post stale week old re-heated leaks

Plague Marines will be part of Codex: Death Guard(tm)

How do you lose Command Points fielding a Mastodon? There's a detachment that consists of 1 LoW and that does not affect your Command Points.

Back when we only had 4 chapters

HAHA HE'S SHOWING UGLY FACES : )

Thank you for your intelligent contribution.
Plague Marines have a datasheet in Codex: Chaos Space Marines, where it lists them as having two more special weapons to choose from (Plague Belcher and Plague Spewer) and four more melee weapons to choose from (Mace of Contagion, Flail of Corruption, Bubotic Axe and Great Plague Cleaver). We know the costs for the new guns, but nobody has seen fit to leak the costs of the melee weapons yet.

It makes you lose a command point you fucking mastodon fag.

Also the vehicle is useless.

I knew they were big guys but I'm still surprised

I don't suppose you have any pictures of that?

>want to start that traitor guard army I've been putting off fir two editions.
>read the R&H rules
They could at least pretend to care.

There's literally a single slot LoW detachment that does not cost a CP to take idiot

Can you re-upload the picture ?

I can't see anything, there's a big beer belly covering everything.

Because instead of taking larger detachments that give more CP, I'm taking a useless mastadon because reasons.

Yeah my bad senpai

>siege dreadlet standing on terrain to make himself look taller

Just because next week's theme is tanks doesn't mean you should be a dick.