"Father, I think I'm a lesbian."

"Father, I think I'm a lesbian."

How does the king react?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoridectomy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Don't you dare steal your brother's wife until she's given him an heir. I've seen the way you look at each other.

"Don't worry, apple of my eye. COURT WIZARD! BRING THE D KIT!"

OP, please fuck off back to /lgbt/.

Or, fuck off back to /pol/. Your choice.

>that's nice, be sure to tell your husband while I spend this dowry money on a new statue of myself

"being a lesbian is fine"

The king knows being a lesbian has no downsides, in a practical sense.

Hit her with a staff until she repents.

Excuse me, but that's irrelevant. Your first duty is to the family. Everything else is secondary.

Have you considered a career in the church?

"And I fuck the serving boy, but that doesn't change the fact that it's your duty to mother a heir for the throne."

"So? Marriage isn't about preference or love, that's what a mistress is for. You'l do your duty like everyone else, and as long as you arn't unfaithful with a man and sire a bastard its all good. Oh, and don't tell the priests. Creepy bastards"

If either of you get pregnant you're both going on the chopping block.

This. Compromising the government of your country for love is a pretty silly thing to do.

Depends on the setting.

Anything that stays true to the social norms of feudal society here on Earth? She's probably going to get the gay raped out of her.

Something a bit more tolerant? It's allright with him, just as long as she produces an heir and keeps it secret.

Something developed by Pazio? She'll have a ball thrown in honor of her gayness.

The kingdom needs an heir, anything else is game.

"That's fine my child, the Prince I've arranged your marriage with apparently perfers the company of the young officers under his command. That said, I would ask the both of you the keep your various lovers in check and to convince him to at least give you a suitable heir"

With that hair of course the dad it not surprised.

>but that doesn't change the fact that it's your duty to mother a heir for the throne.
incest, kinky

Oh, that's convenient, I've got a high lord complaining about his gay son. I'll marry you off to him. Feel free to squirt out an heir and then never share a bed again.

I don't think he would care as long as she still makes babbies

I mean that's what ladies-in-waiting are for right

"Alright, but she better be able to grow a penis, and I still want Grandkids!"

"Oh dear, how will my husband react to this?!"

"Shut up and keep licking my cunt."

"Oh dear, it's not with Kreona, is it? I was hoping that Dragon would go after your brother and give me immortal grandchildren."

"Fine, I'll start looking for Amazonians and Orcess Warchiefs, we still need a warrior alliance!"

"OK, but is the middle of a Necromantic incursion really the best time for this?"

"This is what I get for tolerating Animism in the kingdom, I should have made us a stringent polytheistic nation from the start."

"Oh dear, now which distant cousin shall I have to Marry you off to?"

"Nice."

"Fine, but I get to watch."

>"You want to lay with women? Well if you intend to act the part of a man in bed then you can act the part out of it as well. Here's a horse, a sword, and there's a princesss held captive in a tower somewhere over yonder. You can figure out the rest."

>Anything that stays true to the social norms of feudal society here on Earth? She's probably already married with like 5 kids to a prince who only likes dicks

Fixed that for you

King's Response: 10/10, would love that which he loves and shun that which he shuns.
and then seduce princess

In the end, this is about it. Get her a marriage that works for the family and is relatively non-objectionable, and teach her the fine art of concealing her trysts as you have. You're nobility after all, you've gotta get those marriage alliances and line continuations after all.

Ideally, talk it over with her prospective husbands and try to find one that's okay or at least ambivalent about it. No reason to not make their marriage a comfortable, if not a romantic one.

As many others have said, "as long as you make an heir" is probably the most common answer.

The king set aside his book and looked to his teenage daughter. "Well, fortunately it's the eldest that inherits and carries the bloodline regardless of sex," he pointed out, "and our kingdom draws no legal distinction between biological and adopted children. So I'm not seeing the problem, honey."

His daughter shifted in her armor a little uncomfortably. She was wearing her sword, too, he noticed. "It's just that, I'm pretty sure the woman I fancy isn't a lesbian."

The king pursed his lips. "Your mother was married, that didn't stop me from offing her husband."

"Dad!"

"What? I'm just saying, when you're Queen, that's not going to be an impediment unless you make it one."

"But I want her to love me for who I am!"

"Oh, God," the King mourned, picking up his book and opening it again. "You're going to run off and become an adventurer, aren't you?"

"You were an adventurer!"

"*I* was a roving sellsword that got tired of fighting other people's battles, built an army, and taught myself black magic. I killed adventurers."

"And you killed a king and took his kingdom. And his wife!"

The king set the book aside again. "Yes, and I did all that so that you and your sister wouldn't have to!"

"But maybe I want to!"

"Then you're a foolish little girl!"

The moment he said it, the King regretted it. But it was too late to take back. With a huff, his daughter turned around and stormed off from the Bleak Cathedra. She'd get a horse, he knew, and venture off into the land, and become a sell-sword adventurer like he had been in his foolish youth. Sooner or later she's realize her mistake, and probably kill a king and take his kingdom just like he had. Either that or start some insipid uprising to overthrow him and restore peace and goodness to the land, if she was feeling particularly rebellious.

"Teenagers," he moaned, turning back to his book.

>daughter producing an heir to the throne
0/10, daughters are for political marriages unless you have zero(0) surviving sons

I'ma make a solo rpg/cyoa out of this.

>and teach her the fine art of concealing her trysts as you have.
Depending on what era, they won't even have to conceal their trysts.

In the early medieval period, nobility fucked around without a care, and that attitude remained in France up until today. Former president Hollande got a lot of shit when journalists found out he was cheating on his wife - IN SECRET. In France, having an affair should be a public secret. No one talks about it, but everyone knows you have one.

"Hah! GAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!"

That's between you and your future husband to be, sweetheart. If you're lucky, maybe he'll be the type that likes to watch! ... Yes I find this funny, why shouldn't I? What, you thought you were marrying for love? Well good luck, because I certainly didn't. Oh, don't give me that look. We've discussed this, sweetie; you are nobility. Marriage isn't romantic, it's a job. A political appointment. So you can love whomever you want as far as I'm concerned but who you marry and produce kids for is an entirely different issue. I'll do what I can to find an open minded suitor that'll leave you to your own devices, from there you're on your own. Now off with you, and do not tell your mother what I said, it'd break her heart. And send my mistress back in.

"That's fine honey. But if you don't have any kids, it will be your cousins who will carry the royal line after you. Are you fine with that?"

Nigga this isn't Salic law, the babbies she gives birth to are just as good as the babbies Prince Geoff gives birth to

>King
>Nobility

Habsburg detected

"Son, what THE HELL are you talking about?"

Agreed. The real rule of nobility is: keep your family in charge, no matter what.

>daughters are for political marriages

Welcome to the real reason Europe spent nearly five hundred years fucking itself in the ass

The war of the Spanish Succession was a mistake

Black Manta is the fucking best. Has he ever had a solo series?

"Get a son in you and I don't care who you fuck. I need an heir. I get what I want and you can do whatever or whomever you want."

The isle of Lesbos doesn't exist so why would they be called that?

>Ohohoh, my pretty little petunia, you've made some simply wonderful friends, haven't you? But you know, you can't bring friends to the royal ball this afternoon.
>They're not my friends. I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm CIA. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bum-boy, batty-boy, backside-artist bugger. I'm bent. I *am* that arse bandit, I *lift* those shirts. I'm a faggot-assed, fudge-packin', shit-stabbin' uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I'm fucked. I suck and I'm sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fuckin' time of his life. And I am *not* a pervert.

It's treason then...

What if it does, and instead of being a place that got shit on by Ottomans and the like constantly, it was some kind of weird paradise for homogay?

>Thats nice dear, but I don't see how that's relevant to the enemies at our gates or the disgruntled populace who may rebel.

DEFCON 1, DEFCON 1!!!

You think? You THINK? This is why you are my least favourite child, you are so indecisive. You have positively no ambitions honestly if you weren't my eldest son i would throw you off the balcony.

It's actually the cliffs of Lesbos in this setting, and its put a lot of marriages on the rocks.

"No you're not, you just want the attention we gave your sister after she came out the closet."

Well, get a girlfriend on the side and keep it quiet. You have a duty to the family/nation to produce an heir. It'll be unpleasant, and I'm sorry for that, but we all have our duties. You think I like going to war?

Grandsons will be part of your house and linage.

Should one of them show more promise than any of your other sons of grandsons then they get taught how to do the kinging. Also helps if you're in good health with another possible 30 years to live. Nobody want's you dying late, your son dying early and then having a 3rd coronation too soon. It puts unreasonable strain on the bunting and the royal mint has to keep changing the stamps.

No Daughter you were born in Edremit not not the Isle of Lesbos. Please stop listening to your friends they chase fashions and try to stand out through flamboyancy rather than deeds of martial valor or nobility.

You're a big gay.

It's okay, you can have fun with your maids as long as you make children with your husband.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoridectomy

that's my finger from posting this

You or your partner better know how to make a functioning dick then

"Great, that Queen Cassira from the Western Isles is the same. Yes I know she's almost old enough to be your mother, but unless you want to be married off to some idiot prince or duke, she's your only hope. What, those rumors? Well, some people do take an interest in 'spicing things up' after all, but you're a strong girl, I'm sure you can handle whatever your new wife might have to teach!"

"And I prefer the crisp bounce of a youthful boy's buttocks, but that didn't stop me from pumping out some heirs to the royal line. So quit whining and think of the throne when Prince Grindelbold consummates his marriage on your wedding night."

A princess wants to marry a lesbian, this is natural. Yet think of the realm.

The lesbians I could have - but no!

"Oh, that's perfectly fine, honey. Its not like I need you or your brothers to take over. Now, this is about that young lass in your necromancy class isn't it?"

Ladyknights have to be one of the worst meme fetishes out there. Right up there with dickgirls and shortstacks.

Someone already beat you to it, senpai

There is nothing wrong with shortstacks

There is everything wrong with memestacks

"No you aren't."

Nah

Like, oh em gee dad, did you SERIOUSLY just misgender me? I LITERALLY can't even right now!

Yah

Nah^2

Yes, I am already aware of your preferences and have planned accordingly. You should be very pleased with the arrangement I have in mind. Now, is there something else? If not, leave me, I have about two dozen missives to read and even more to write before the day's end, and what precious little free time I have I'd rather not spend discussing the particulars of my 12 year old daughter's sex life. ... Go!

Presumably he'd arrange a marriage with the most noble female knight in the kingdom. That's the proper chivalrous thing to do, I think.

Yeah, because you'd have to be mentally insane to enjoy the company of a woman who is strong, brave, honest, virtuous, protective, compassionate, charitable, reliable and skilled.

And they wonder why I hate women.

Why is her sword drawn? Where are my guards?

The problem with women with all those traits, both irl and in fantasy, is that they always have better things to do.

What better thing is there than being lower nobility, bitchboi? Unless they have a shot at becoming higher nobility or monarchs, being ladyknights is pretty much the best they can do.

In fantasy anything can happen, that's why it's fantasy.

>implying medieval peoples had the same concepts of gay and straight that we do

What's it like being such a total fucking casual?

Cool can I watch?

>ottoman campaign in eu4
>can't annex minor greek islands because venice is allied to my bro france

DAD!

What's a lesbian?

>ottoblob
Is it fun to play on the easiest difficulty?

"Oh, that's fine. You were going to marry Baron Oswald anyway. I hope you don't mind fat, geriatric men with pox scars."

Not if you've got crippling depression and have bitten the "Gritty Realism" meme! GO me!

I really liked the greentext summary that went with this picture. I'd play with that party.

10/10 This is the fate of all children of adventurers