Is anyone else simply bad at trading crypto?

Is anyone else simply bad at trading crypto?

>Entered a few hundred dollars in 2016
>Find out in summer of 2017 that it's turned into $11,000
>Withdraw a couple of thousand and enter the rest back into the market
>Do well with NEO but a few shitty trades later leaves me stuck at $20k-$25k
>When everything started to crash this fall decide that I'm too dumb to trade so I put everything in OMG and decide to hodl
>During this I miss the enormous BTC bubble, I could have had $100k give or take had I just sat on the btc I had a couple of months prior or
>Instead I end up with $20k-$25k
>See people that started trading just recently with similar portfolios
>Even now, I have $20k-$25k
>Scared to buy a bunch of promising coins to hodl lest the OMG debacle happens again

I hate this but I'm scared to pull everything out and go about my life because crypto is also virtually my only chance at ever making it.

>started out with a "Few hundred dollars in 2016"
>turned it into $25k after cashing out initial investment

>hurrdurr guys im bad at crypto
Youre not bad at crypto, you're just an indecisive lil puss puss

oh shit user, just hold omisego. that's one of the alts that I think is basically a guarantee at some point. omise already exists.

Yes, that's bad at trading crypto. Everyone else who started when I did went on to make a sizable amount of money, I'll probably never see a 6 figure sum in my life.

if you started in 2016 then yeah you're pretty bad at trading if you only have 25k

>started 2 weeks ago with $1000
>$45000

It's ok OP, your time will come.

No it won't I've been cursed to remain at $20k-$25k no matter whether I trade or hold

Next person to get triples decides what I do with my portfolio

It sounds like your "fear of losing everything" is bigger than your "desire to keep growing". I had this problem in the past and I'm currently going through it right now as well. When your obsession with a number goal is reached, you dont want to ever dip below past that number. It sounds like that number is $20k-25k, In due time, you'll decide that you're ready to take the risk to increase your stack.

also

>counting in $ instead of satoshis

I wanna know your calls on that one. I'm impressed.

I started with $500 in may and gradually added more. I have invested a total of $1100 and am currently at $700. I am the biggest loser on Veeky Forums, no doubt. Every coin I touch stagnates or flash crashes, and every coin I sell moons. That's just how it goes for me.

Don't give up. Holding is unironically the best thing you can do, especially if you have any of that fiat tied up in Top 10 coins (preferably ETH, BTC). Take a few weeks off and either avoid anything crypto or start learning about crypto + trading, then check on your wallet after 5-6 weeks.

I need to take greater risks because I'm poor. I could hold top 10 coins and perhaps have $5k-$10k at the end of 2018, but that isn't enough.

pls be my gf ur so cute

poo in loo

Just holding ETH until Jan 2018 can't hurt you. Seriously. Take the 5 weeks to stop daytrading, and learn how to hold.

whats wrong with OMG

2018 is going to be the biggest year for crypto yet. 2019 or perhaps 2020 is when the market is going to crash with no survivors, but dotcom bubble style will rebuild itself. anyone that gets in now will never have to work a real job in their life.

back the fuck off!?

hi...

im pretty bad. Got rid of my antshare before it went full retard and rebranded as neo. Got rid of my BTC when it was $3k right before the fork. So yea.

I held LTC for two months before selling it at $70 for ETP. Then ETP flash crashed and LTC mooned. I know how to hold; I've been bagholding ETP since. I only now sold it for BTC because I know it's not going to move until January.

Nothing and I still have hope for it. But holding OMG is what made me miss out on a LOT of money. After the market got real slow and OMG went down to $7 or so it got so depressing I stopped bothering to look at the prices of anything for a long time.

Now that everything is so expensive it'll be hard to ever make a lot.

I could've made $1 million off of the Verge pump if I didn't sell it back in the summer. Don't wanna hear it.

nah im pretty bad too, and ive set up so many great trades only to bail out of them later on before they go interstellar

put in 2k in june and now its worth over 40k, but ive fucked up so many times on the way its embarrassing