Thoughts on XRP?

Thoughts on XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good alt

shit coin with pajeets that get over it. don't believe he hype; nothing will happen in Q1

It's 15% of my portfolio. I like Ripple

Buy it under $1. Hold for one year. You will be 2x to 4x by the end of the year guaranteed. Foolproof investment. No daytrading required.

fidget spinner

it's a triskele so i hodl it

I have 50k XRP because smart money holds blue chip crypto in 2018

Seriously I have 10x as much money in Ripple as the average Veeky Forums schmuck has in their entire shitfolio

Ripple is going places. Low fees, broad adoption, corporate backing, and good reputation in fintech

Can you explain the meme about Ripple not going to raise in price because the tokens themselves aren't used or because banks will keep it cheap or something?

If Ripple system itself is adopted, the tokens will follow. Tokens will save banks even more in transaction costs. And if you can show a bank how to save more, while still buttraping their customers, they will shower you with kisses.

XPR will rise steadily, but it won't moon.

The tokens are used on the network. The network can either use "IOUs" (which are any currency) or XRP. IOUs are issued by each "Gate" (banks) and are therefore liable to counterparty risk.

The banks will end up using XRP because it's faster and safer than IOUs, but still get the option of using normal currencies for compliance. By using XRP, they also get the benefit of reducing the arbitrage markets on the network by an order of magnitude.

Either way, Ripple is heading into trillion dollar markets with a clear path to replace SWIFT. Ripple is very much a blue chip and a smart buy.

steady rise, won't skyrocket

One of the only safe investments, put a lot in a paper wallet and come back in a year.

>path to replace SWIFT

SWIFT is a dinosaur tech, and it has to go.

>because banks will keep it cheap or something
banks have nothing to do with the price, its supply and demand
also, the meme is that ripple wants to "keep it cheap" but this is really old FUD by now, and they are on record multiple times stating that the higher the XRP price the better the system will work.

this

it's gonna be a good one.
xrp is 100% on for 2018.it's a solid hold guaranteed.

if you have them, i'd recommend holding on to them for at least 6 months.

SWIFT isnt being replaced though, SWIFT is trying to get $LINK to change their tech

Ripple is trying to 'sell' the idea of 'blockchain' for banking

Hopefully the banks don't just make their own blockchain

you're right

The reason that higher XRP price works better for the system is because it means less coins have to be used for larger transactions.

If you're pushing $100,000 and XRP is $1, that's 100,000 coins being pushed from the blockchain. Not to say that this would slow down the transactions since Ripple is already fast as fuck and cheap as hell, but think about it in terms of banks or other applications where there are millions of transactions a minute ranging from a few cents to millions of dollars.

I'm all in on Ripple. It's actually the first coin I ever bought, and I've been buying every dip since this shit was under 5 cents.

With you on this. These idiots do next to zero FA. This has potential to hit $4 but it's not going to happen overnight.

Did same thing. Sitting safe and locked away. No day trading this shit.

I know nobody likes it when their favourite coin gets shit on, but:

Ripple is a legitimate company with a product that's been in development for almost a decade plus. Bill Gates likes Ripple. JP Morgan likes Ripple. 70 other banks like Ripple.

Chainlink is a Veeky Forums meme. There's a huge difference.

You all need to have some SERIOUS faith in Ripple (the company) to put large sums of money into this shit. You're trusting one central governing body that controls both a fuck of the existing XRP supply and can also create more out of thin-air to dump on the market or manipulate the price how they see fit. People here are stating that the leadership has publicly said they think a higher price is good for the product.. not sure where they got that information from. I'd love to see some sources because everything else I've found leads to a pretty shitty underlying foundation for a speculative investment.

Well, there's a 100 billion hardcoded cap for Ripple, and the amount of XRP held by Ripple (the company) is locked up in escrow.

Ripple (the company) has been around for a long time now (even longer than Bitcoin), and we have no reason to believe that they're going to destroy their own product when they have no motivation for doing so and have no history of acting in a way that would devalue XRP.

Do you trust the technocrats who control the Bitcoin Github repo? Is it really any different?

Ripple XRP is the future.
-SBI
-ASEAN
-MASTERCARD RUMOR
-Japan banks ready to go online early 2018
-Instant transactions for ANY currency or crypto
-Coins burn to accomplish every transaction (read this again and think marketcap)
-Goodbye swift
-65 to75% Major banks will be on XRP by years end
-55 Billion XRP locked in Escrow now
-Bank of America
-American Express
-UBS
-working product
-adoption by growing list of ((banks)) across the globe
-currently priced less than $1
-finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
Standard Chartered invested in Ripple and live on RippleNet. Ant Financial is known for the AliPay service. RippleNet is that much closer to China.

Buy now. Sell when green buy more when red this year. multiple moon missions ahead.

XRP more decentralized than BTC:

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators are run by reputable non-related public and private entities (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

Recent correction didn't affect Ripple.
That is all.

Be well and profit well+++

Me no looky at this thread anymore. Bub-bye.

YOU CANT CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE

oWo

ripple will tripple