Easy bounty etheremon

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7lzr77/help_to_review_etheremon_smartcontract_and_get/?utm_source=reddit-android
Hes already paid out 2 redditors fpr reciews of new smart contract GET IN HERE

>tfw holding bags on this game and pretty sure it will never support an economy that lets me recoup

[spoiler]aaa[/spoiler]

hey these are from the fakemon threads on /vp/

The devs paid him for his art

so what is this a pokemon game with actual money involved?

tldr busy with trades. is this anything significant?

This game will be legit he and five other devs worked for 6months b4 release and just sort of fucked up the release making it a pyramid to begin with, now devs have fixed all contract problems and want people to review before release on 1/1

When you realize he game theory'd and these devs are fucking geniuses.

i dont even know what to do, do they want me to invest or something? also the pokemon look ugly desu

Game will have trading training and battles its the first actual blockchain game and they are kawai as fuck still no asian awareness and you can get free mons right now including the cute fucker above

The devs go by satoshi naka
Completely fixed code in unprecedented time maybe a relation?

these mons look generic - they legit look like DeviantArt OC

They from smiley fakemon on deviant art senpai

>Game will have trading training and battles
Or so the devs say. You don't know that, you're assuming that they get this shit done lol
>shilling on fake promises

singaporeans are anything but geniuses but the positive here is that it is a international multiculti sort of place that can and will gain connections with east asia. a lot of singapore speaks english, but many also know japanese and chinese for business purposes.
what this game needs now is an entryway into asia or else this will never take off. it needs a suitable referal system for early investors to shill this everywhere

They have got everything done so far and kept everone pretty happy your just a sad no moner

So far, it's nothing but an incredibly obvious pyramid scheme with zero purpose. Remember when Pokemon GO came out and, despite the hype in the first few weeks, quickly fizzled out because it took Nintendo too long to deliver what they promised/what everyone was expecting?

>They have got everything done so far
Uh, no they haven't you mongoloid. You even said it yourself. Get out of here pajeet, we all know that you're just trying to lure in retards so you can make your money back because you bought into the hype yourself and didn't realize it was a pyramid scheme

Wait until that cuck vitalik tweets about it desu just fucking wait salty nomoners

>pokego created by nintendo
>what is niantic
kek. off you go little no-moner.
if ur lucky ill sell you my pangrass for 100 ETH next year

protip: etheremon has one of the best teams in crypto in terms of hard work, open mindedness, community-mindedness, and creativity

who here NAGEE ARMEE

Im not a bag holder i made profit on the pyramid im just amazed people on here dont understand the coverage this game will get on normie media, sofar we have 26000 circulating mons with new mons every few days no more pyramid just battles and evolving THIS ISNT EVEN FINAL FORM the community is under 500 and the artist has over 10000 followers on da some will join this game desu and pokemob go still made billions you fag

Past tense. You can't make money right now off the game or spend any other than on gas even if you wanted too.

Protip: It's literally a pyramid scheme with the promise of gambling

Crypto based games are retarded.
We're already gambling hard as it is

No more pyramid scheme ok BRO

Nintendo, Niantic, who the fuck cares? That doesn't reduce the validity of my argument, numbnuts. Enjoy your mon-bags, sitting around hoping that people will actually play this game that, so far, has done nothing but taken your money and filled you with so many fake promises that you're forced to shill it on biz in order to get your money back.

If you're lucky, I'll give you a ride in my lambo that I bought without having to be a street shitting shill for a game that's 10% finished.

You literally buy a pokemon, then people who buy it after you (for more) give everyone who bought it before some of the cost.
That's literally a pyramid scheme.

If this guy lives in the US, I'd report him to the authorities and he'd be arrested because he's not actually selling a product. He has no game, thus he's only doing a pyramid scheme.

Hell you could probably report him in a lot of places

Hahaha most of us are massive eth holders and us ealier buyers found it on reddit not here, you fuckin bizfags holdin bizbags never gonna make it

there is no argument. you dont know shit about this market.
stay poor

He took that away days ago and gave anyone who didn't return on investment eggs

Plus forbes reported on the concept before it was a game wait till it clogs the network again on the 1/1

>being this mad

enjoy your honda while i drive a lambo because i was an early adopter of mons. life is unfair and youre a faggot

>stay poor

>youre a faggot

Nice arguments guys, you really showed me. You have yet to actually have any substantial argument about what makes you think you're going to actually cash out on this "concept" of a game. Don't worry, there's a reason why the mods were constantly deleting mon threads this past week, and it's because they know idiots like you are only trying to shill people into your pyramid scheme to make your money back while you hold your bags and pretend like you're okay.

I guarantee that I could make 10x your initial investments in the same time it takes your anonymous team of "developers" to implement something that you're hyping up but have zero proof of it coming anytime soon.

Stay salty soyboys.