GM/Player

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

There's a TG Gamefinder Discord!! Join by clicking the link!

discord.gg/vzfnX8r

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/5391556/lfp-looking-for-2-3-more-for-d-and-d-5e-at-1am-utc/?pageforid=5391556#post-5391556
lmgtfy.com/?q=mcc rpg
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DM
>4e
>Monday's
>Discord: NoEyesZalgo#1547
- Welcome to Sunset.
- You play Greys, humanoid robots who can change their class, race, and anything else on your character sheet trough magical batteries called cores. It's set in Neon, the last civilized city in the world. Outside it's walls is The Creep, a deadly and corrupted land filled with dungeons, ruins, and the mad survivors of lost civilizations.

- A video game fantasy setting where the world is cut up into "Zones", theme park-like worlds abandoned to monsters and filled with treasure. The game takes place in an MMO-style world where all the stats, classes, and races are physical, in-settings things you can swap out in game.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Starship Troopers 1 shot with possible continuation
EST evenings
Voice over Discord and roll 20
>Contact Info
Syrenthra#6139
>Additional Notes
This is just a test run for me as I'm new to DMing. Starship troopers RPG is heavily combat focused if you don't know the setting somehow.

Not familiar with the system but is the setting the book's awesome powered armour or the shitty movie adaptation's soldiers?

You do get power armor.

Their goal was to merge the book, the cartoon and the movies into one source as much as they could, where book was the "bible" as much as it could be. Having read through about half the fluff stuff so far, it does it very well in my opinion having seen the movies, cartoon and read the book and enjoying them all for their own aspects.

>GM/Player
Plqyer
>System Preferred
Any, not too familiar with any but more than willing to learn
Anytime EST
Discord and roll20
>Contact Info
Issars#1735
>Additional Notes
I simply say what I want, sorry if its offensive to some but I see no point in censorship.

>I simply say what I want, sorry if its offensive to some but I see no point in censorship.

>I simply say what I want, sorry if its offensive to some but I see no point in censorship
Then I suppose you won't have a problem with people not keeping you around long enough to listen to whatever bullshit you're peddling.

>I simply say what I want, sorry if its offensive to some but I see no point in censorship.

So this is one of those "red flags" that people have been telling me to look out for in gamefinder threads right?

Sorry guys I just learned that not mincing my words was "offensive"to some is all so I wanted to put ot up front, if it helps any I'm in three different dnd games without issue. I just want people to be themselves.

I also don't say a lot I just want a lot of situations to be humorous to me, so I say what I please so that I can try ( in the very least) to make them funnier.

>being blind to the discomfort of others, not realizing that they don't laugh at your jokes or find you witty
>trying to make situations more fun at the cost of others' enjoyment
every situation doesn't have to be funny. stop making puns when one of the PCs die. stop making light of tragedy when its appropriate to be somber and serious. there are more moods than "funny" and just because you're uncomfortable in serious situations doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer with you

those are signs of Asperger's, user. you should get checked out.

I'm mostly quite because I don't know what to say and most might not find me witty, so I opt to not talk at all. I tend to get spoken over by others but when I talk most won't understand me. Leaving it out would've been a better option I understand but I didn't see it as a necessity, I'll keep it in mind and simply not speak at all. I'll probably hang myself later too but I'll try to find some temporary enjoyment too prior to that.

Is this a joke? Becuase it isn't funny. How appropriate. Don't joke about suicide. And don't commit it either,

What timezone, user?

It isn't a joke and I promise you I will, I'm just biding my time and simply wanted to enjoy a few different games until then. I lack a reason not to and even when I'm not trying to be humorous I'm not taken seriously, so why not really. I get walked on in my actual life and shit on in anonymity so I really don't have a reason not to. I already bought some rope for it and I know how to tie a noose, I was willing to finish a few campaigns but I don't know about that anymore. I feel like this will be seen as digging for sympathy but I feel like everyone is owed an explanation so I'm giving you one, so you will at least have closure in life.

Woah.

PST

Listen. I don't know you. I don't know what you've been through. I am a tiny voice on the internet communicating with you through posts on what is, I will admit, a rather silly image board. But I'm calling out at you from across this vast ocean that is the internet, and I'm asking you not to do it. I know that's hard, but at least do me this: I'm asking that if you ever think you're close, you reconsider. There are people that care about you. You may think there isn't but there is at least one. You are going to be cynical and think that I don't care because I don't know you. But the wonderful thing is that a person's heart has enough room in it for an invite number of connections, however small, and we all have the capacity to make connections over the tiniest things.

I don't know you. You don't know me. But you have me worried because I care about you. Do me a solid, and just talk to someone in person, okay? Someone you think you can trust. You think that talking is going to be hard, but holding all this inside of you isn't helping you, and if you think its helping the people around you, that ain't right. I've been there on that one.

Haha. Silly autocorrect. Infinite number not invite

>person's heart has enough room in it for an invite number of connections, however small,
Dunbar's Number

I'm able to play only in your mornings sadly, ~ 10am – 3pm.

Is a theory, yes. But even if it was fact, I'm a bit of a shut it so

Shut in. Dammit. Ha.

Damn this thread got dark fast...

Anyone interested in joining an MCC game if I ran one? Have the PDF. I'm on Pacific Time

Just because I care about your state of mind, I won't be doing anything as of yet, like I said I want to try some campaigns because I still find those fun, the ones I'm in are very enjoyable but one isn't really getting off the ground yet and another is about to ax its players so I'm looking for a couple more, I try to add something to them and fill the gaps in the parties so I'm not dead weight. I'm just a dead horse in terms of my own humor is all. But I don't try to ruin the games at all, I want the gms to do what they wanted with the game while also getting them to bring more to the table, such as "Hey what is that statue like" "Oh well it's xyz" so I get them to describe more of the setting so the lore gets that much deeper for me. I like stories since its one of the few things I can enjoy. I also try to get people in groups to act more in character at times, such as getting them to participate more but me being generally spoken over makes it harder.

And I've spoken to people about my issues but I am simply only interested in finishing some games on here since all I've been in end early and I was normally getting into them at that time. I'm getting help so don't worry about me user, but don't let that light in your soul go like I did.

What a fagtarded thread underage brooding teenager pls go to bed. Bring back cuckposting or discord drama anything but this.

Give dm pls

Would you prefer that Daemonette tripfag? And shit I wish I was back in my teens, then I wouldn't have to work for a living yet. Also I apparently missed something, what do you mean by discord drama?

H-Here i g-go!
>GM
>5e
>Friday 1am UTC
>Roll20
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5391556/lfp-looking-for-2-3-more-for-d-and-d-5e-at-1am-utc/?pageforid=5391556#post-5391556
>Additional Notes
Faziel#0863

Nonspecific discord drama. There's always a discord room for any general and it's always got some cliquey infighting shit going on.

Really? That's pretty lame, like sure I know I'm a bitch an all for not being grateful for life but why bicker with people in discord over what I assume is inconsequential? Also I didn't know there was a general for some things on Veeky Forums, I mostly just lurk to learn lore about various things so I guess I missed a few threads where the discords were posted. Thanks for informing me.

Also I tried to delete my posts but no luck, sorry for dragging down the thread, was in a dark place after drinking a lot.

Not on real Veeky Forums.

Sent you a discord request

It sounds like you do what you can to enrich the game for others, and I like that.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Anything works, but D&D 5e (or maybe something even less crunchy) is preferred
>Times available
07-22 CEST (UTC+1)
>Method of Play
I'd prefer Discord or roll20
>Contact Info
nes#3627
>Additional Notes
A bit of a noob, though I've lurked Veeky Forums enough to know to avoid the common newfag mistakes. If needed, I can draw the PCs/important NPCs since I'm a decent d/ic/k.

>System Preferred: Traveller. Mostly familiar with Mongoose 1e, starting to learn Mongoose 2e, don't know the others yet but possibly interested?
>Times Available (with timezone!) EST/GMT-4, available most times other than late night on weekends.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc) Whatever works.
>Voice or text: Preference for voice, no problem with text.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link: Lemmington#7427
>Additional Notes: I just want some sci-fi, man.

I'd need more details, but yes maybe.

Looks interesting but if my math is right, that's 7am Saturday for me, which is like death early.

what's MCC and when

lmgtfy.com/?q=mcc rpg

That said, I have no idea how it plays or what the system is or anything like that.

Me too.

Mutant Crawl Classics, which is a gamma world take on Dungeon Crawl Classics which is an oldshcool/gonzo reimagining of 3.5 essentially but without MOST of the 3.PF problems you run across. Email me if you're interested at

[email protected]

Interested yes, but email, what is this? The middle ages?

yeah Discord or GTFO. i'm not making a fake email for this shit. also you didn't say when

live

rip

Alive

Dead

AS LONG AS I STAND GAMEFINDER SHALL NEVER DIE

No but yeah. I am interested.

>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred
Shadowrun 4e, D&D 3.5(can learn 5), Dark Heresy, can learn others
(UTC-06:00) american central
6:00-9:00 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
not Friday.
1:30-9:00 PM (saturday sunday)

I DON'T KNOW HOW SOME OF THIS WORKS HALP ME

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
only GM'd before.

I CAN LEARN SYSTEMS IF YOUR PREFERRED ONE IS NOT THERE

I'd prefer no ERP on my part, but I have no problem with others doing that. fade to black is also fine if my character needs to be involved.

if I meet an edgy player I will snark at them so hard their head might asplode.

at times I have made characters for fun or to test my familiarity with the setting/system I prefer to use a short bullet-pointed back-story for ease of use, and to allow for open spots a GM might use(if they so choose) to pull shit from
>TL;DR I USE VERY SHORT BACKSTORIES

I'd prefer not using a sword if other melee options are available(SPEARS FTW)

I prefer higher lethality games as a general rule

while I know better than to "invent gunpowder" or any such other thing I might MIGHT do such things as tie napalm jars to arrows or similar kitbashing.

>character archetypes I'm likely to play
Riggers(drone) and other minion users(necromancers when appropriate)
Rangers(archer on foot, woodsman)
craft-centric characters(I like to tinker IRL)
I am not averse to swashing some buckles(sailing is fun IRL so this is interesting to me)
peasant, poor, or middle-class origins(no high class starts)
Minor addictions
I prefer playing left-handed or ambi-characters
BE PREPARED(eagle scout IRL, I wont let the party forget to bring rope or a crowbar if I can at all avoid it.)

Awww yeah fucking me again. Thinking I'll stop advertising in 1 week once the selection process can begin in earnest.

>>GM or Player
GM
>>System(s)
Savage worlds
>>Time availability
We begin september 1st. Applications should be submitted to the bellow r20 link. I'm looking for quality over quantity here (you'll be joining fragments of a pre-existing group), so I will begin reading these applications all together late august and picking the best of the best. If I get enough a backup list couldn't hurt.
>>Text or Voice
Text
>>Contact Information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/83984/royal-road-wardens
Get in touch with Polka Flies #3845 on discord if you have any questions or whatever.
>>Additional Information
Players will assume the roles of royal road wardens, the vaguely renaissance setting equivalent of a knighted federal police force. A poorly thought out extension of the monarchy's authority that has become listless in this time of relative peace. So if you like powder fantasy, and procedural cop dramas this is the game for you.

We're going to start off simple, letting people get used to each other and the world before we hit full stride. Players will select from various cases and be tasked with resolving them as they see fit with the full authority of the crown and what little respect that carries sometimes (gonna have to be clever if you want to enforce the king's law in the heart of one of the fringe dutchies, especially if the resident duke disagrees your presence). I've a good variety of combat/investigation/pursuit/politicking/etc prepped up so that this selection process can act as a testbed for the game proper.

If this was just not text only I would be all over it.

Also I've never played Savage Worlds, but that's less of an issue.