Give me one reason why this will not make me a millionaire

give me one reason why this will not make me a millionaire

because IT WILL

4k IXC reporting in. Will I make it anons?

112 ICX here.

Also own 31k trx / 1k xrp

218 icx reporting in will I make it?

No, but we'll make at least a hundred grand.

Yes

243 icx here HOPE SO user

>100k

reinvest a quarter of it

>Lamboland

I can't think of any sorry.

If everything I know is kill.

Strongest coin of 2018

Dont shill so hard, it speaks for itself

Little over 5k icx reporting

Are we gonna make it lads?

Is this coin considered one of the shitcoins that will tank if btc goes on a run?

We don't need another ETH. This will be like NEO but worse.

Just wait for the korean exchange

10K ICX, how much will this be worth end 2018 realistic not dreamer guess

$15 per ICX if market cap hits 4billion.

At least 6 the way boots are manipulating it to stay with the BTC pump

Yes we don't, but the Koreans do.

Why can't they just use ETH?

Wtf I came back to $5.68

icx isn't eth clone lol dyor

1.7b market cap already. unless you have bought a shit ton at a very low price, good luck getting this to a million.

Can easily pull a cardano and make us very rich, look at how ambitious the project is, look at the army of shills, look at the amount of corporate backing, EASILY a top ten coin.

Do I sell my BCH and put it into ICX at $6 or wait for a dip?

It's going to dip right now for the BTC bull run. Well I guess BCH is too. Don't buy at 6, that's way too high, at least 4 something.

current med student, i just need my crypto gains to equal my student loan debt so i don't have to be a slave to uncle sam

Guys I went all in at 1215 sats, but considering this downtrend I might sell. This BTC pump is making ICX tank, where do you see this coin in 2 days?

with a lot of timing i went from 41 ICX to a 100
thanks pajeets, i should start looking at some Lambos now, an used one is good enough

hURRY UP AND PLUMMET UNDER $4.00, I NEED TO ACCUMULATE MORE OF THIS SHIT

Heavy whale manipulation on a downtrend. Dont be afraid to wait another hour and see how the market is looking. Theres no sign of a reversal yet. could go below 3k sats potentially.

ditto

Literally crashing right now with no survivors. Buy my bags please.

that's very short sighted. Just wait a week

Retard look at literally every coin now

Doesn't look promising.

korean neo? still an eth token, zero development, shilled by recent korean market hype.

because you only invested $100 in it you poor pajeet

Do yourself a favour and look at all other alts on the market

When btc goes up all alts fall
It’s just fax

Looks very promising desu, extremely strong uptrend.

So sell ICX?

Whale in old thread gave 15K target - that puts it at about $25

Just fucking hold you faggot, it was a great daytrade opportunity if you sold near the top but now ypu should just hold. It won't drop (much) more than this, and will continue going up more steadily again now.
It was gaining too much momentum, now is just a simple correction that you litterally see in every chart when a coin does well (and does a little too wel in a short ampunt of time)

Returning to the mean right now.

Do that mean we should go all in on BTC then? Makes sense to me.

I sold 25% of my holdings at 2900. Thank god I was able to get back in today at 3600.

Ya try to time the market

Get eaten by whales dumb pajeet

Thank god there's pajeets like you, after the dump to 3 bucks I get to accumulate even more ICX

looks fine desu. You can't expect it to always go up. Koreans haven't even started trading it on their exchanges yet.

bagholder detected

>implying that's negative

Where can i buy this shitcoin?

Its on binance

should i buy it on current price? seems risky to become whales victim

Coinbase doesn't work in fucking Korea and I can only buy funds via credit card.

What's the best way to buy more ICX while minimizing the fucking transaction fees and shitty exchange rates?

How is the investor sentiment in korea?

People talking about ICX?

binance?

Is now a good time to buy back in? I Panic sold at ath but I cant tell when to buy back in for max profits.

It's listed on okex

Wait for the btc accumulation. Set a buy for 35k sats

perfect time to buy back in now

aye aye

cmon guys give me advice

this is the most bullish short-term coin on the market

always remember, with a coin like this that

> is a platform (it is always the platforms that win in the long run)
> has a gread (giant) team, great whitepaper
> huge hype
> gives koreans ICOs (koreans are hungry for them, foreign ones are forbidden)
> will be listed on korean exchanges at 2nd or january
> has mainnet launch within days from now
> WILL be a top 10 coin
> has the perfect philosophy for crypto (deleuze, rhizomorph)

dont buy when the fomo is high
buy when the fud is high

buy NOW if you still dont hold any.

I bought at 1,30usd and will hold til eoy 18

6 icx see you on saturn boys

>tfw only holding 14 bags

bottom is .007270
buy til .0076

this range is a good buy

here comes the pump

it's already so fucking expensive. unlikely if you bought in now

pump incoming

More like bulltrap

dont understand this argument.. price doesnt matter. its all relative to percentage increase

just bought it on 8000 sats, am i retarded?

Sorry just a normie and not an investor. Normie news was purely about btc until the last few weeks but not much else. On message boards barely any talk. All concerned about virgin moon missions.

And just to get this off my chest. Stop posting that pajeetlevel pasta about thr expresident of korea backing it. Hwang was a useless 3month stand in for our last president that is in fucking jail for being a useless broad and he has done exactly nothing to merit such credit
I once bought in with btc and wanted to kill myself from the fees and lag times. Then i bought more with eth but it still has like 30 bucks of loss from fees and shitty rates for cex.io. still better than korean rates which is why i went with it

Had no idea. Thanks!!

Price to normies does matter, they are not likely to touch $1000 coins like DASH since they think theres less value in holding a smaller quantity of the coin.
ICON is well positioned at these dollar values, it should be at ADA's market cap and ICON already made me a millionaire

Thinking about selling when it hits $6 and buying when it hits $5.60 and doing this maybe like 4 times, is this gonna work?

depends on commision on your market
in general yes, it will work

North Korea bows to ICX

Holy shit lol this this prettt much what all the other shill memes are like including those stupid kpop ones

I bought ICX at 6.50, when are we hitting $15.im bored

I did it once when I panick sold. Managed to get even more icx. Thinking of doing the same thing but worried it will backfire.

Fuark Im doing it lads I sold exactly at $6 and now it seems like its not going down...

what can happen is how i lost 100 icx (not fiat though)
sold at 313 overnight and had to rebuy at 365. still profitting currently but wondering if i should try to get in the btc run

It wont make you a millionaire because like 99% of Veeky Forums you'll cash out as soon as the next moon coin appears and then when ICX is $400 in 2019, you'll be crying

Hey Im doing that rn, waiting for it to dip a little again... it will happen right?

or i just buy more icx in between my moon missions

>Buy 99 ICX last night
>Contemplate dumping my entire portfolio into it
>Wake up to the price dropping from $7 to $6

I'm not even angery, I feel like this is just the universe giving me a second chance

we MOONING!!!

Why didn't I buy in...

if we all stroke our dicks and ejaculate in unison it will hit $10 tomorrow

the /a/ way

sure is boku no pico in here

>letting the bots FOMO you into buying into their sell walls
please don't do that

DIP DIP U BITCH SO I CAN BUY MORE CMON

journey towards top 5 coin has started

this coin is going to be huge SUCCES!!!

you can trust Koreans, they mean business!!

its about to moon again

hopefully

because you're unlikely to see the 10000000% percent gain some fag is likely to need to become a millionaire, if it has already got a high price- likely entailing that its already had significant pumps

this coin has good chance coming much bigger coin than Ethereum, because Koreans build highly quality products like Samsung, Daewoo, etc, etc.

should've just sold all my NXT and went all in on ICX during the sale.

i missed the dip but bought an extra 42 regardless. No regrets