AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S FUCKING GOING UP

sell all alts save the BTC VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop

Not for long

it's too late to stop the train
i sold my alts at the red candle
im a firm believer in alts too but you cannot deny the BTC run that is about to happen

>50k.

JUST FUCKING DIE!!! AHHHHHaaaaaa

I can't wait to see the reaction of people that sold when it crashed to 12k, hence only making a small profit or even a loss.
Kek'd.

its looking shaky boys we need to breach 15 convincingly or we have a double top and we will crash really hard.

Normie christmas dinner crypto discussions have started a flood. We're seeing the first trickles of it now. I expect a whole crypto-wide pump throughout the day tomorrow.

Get ready. And for god sakes sell at the top this time instead of hodling until it drops again and spamming pink wojaks with sob stories of financial ruin.

it's moving FAST
people are scared as FUCK
we might actually do it

i hope so alts might suffer for a bit but in long term it will be good for the whole crypto market.

YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO BAIL WHAT THE HELL I LOST 30% OF MY PORTFOLIO VALUE BECAUSE OF YOU. I NEEDED THAT MONEY FOR MY DOG'S OPERATION AND NOW HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO BE PUT DOWN

Sorry for your loss. Unless you hold you are always gambling though.

I'm actually a nocoiner... I just like posting pink wojacks.

I can already rebuy 20% more lmao

you didn't fall for the hold meme did you?

lmao - where are those fags who told everyone yesterday to tether up because it'd crash to ~8k within a coupe hours?

hope they took their own advice and are killing themselves now

Dumped my shitcoins as soon as I saw it starting. Can't wait to load up on pink wojak bags when this peters out.

FEELSGOODMAN

damn straight dude i was an alt hodler last time it dropped to 5.5k FUCK THAT IM NOT RISKING LOSING OUT ON MAD ALT SALES THIS TIME FAGBOYS

Nah it was coordinated. I watched the market depth for the entire duration of that buy rally and the entire time it was redwall. A bunch of spergs obviously staged it. Over-paying en-masse for more coins in the hopes that others would follow. They're going to get bit in the ass for it soon.

>staged a btc bullrun

heh, k

IT'S STILL FUCKING GOING

Merely pretending to go up lol

I don't think we're looking at the same thing.

RETURN TO NORMAL
E
T
U
R
N

T
O

N
O
R
M
A
L

holy shit it actually looks like this is what's happening

The fact that it's lining up perfectly with christmas/end of year celebration is crazy

Wait til people get back from vacation/decide to invest/figure out how

fucking kek

get out of here straya

god i hope this crashes

it's going straight to 18k while alts will all suffer horribly for the next month

One alt won't. In bull, accumulate value. In bear, accumulate sats.