ITS YA BOI VERGE

PUMPING: MarxCoin, 48 hours (or till $0.20 cents)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marxcoin/

Merry christmas ya'll

It's ya boi Verge, the one with the Burst and Verge tip-offs, back for an ACTUAL pump n dump (not a hodl).

And guess what - the people who subscribed to the email got an EARLY notification this time!
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYmKBJ9SR-ObpHejr1gmJ1gHS1qx3NZIznv8_0ZIAPGiaH4A/viewform

We're doing a proper Pump n Dump on an absolute shit coin, called MarxCoin. Get ready to trigger a lot of SJWs when they think the Interwebz is supporting their leftie marxism.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marxcoin/

Anyone on the list will be able to reply here and tell you I sent this out.

To prove this, you can now see verification here: hodlrr.com/

You can now access the email that was sent out here:
hodlrr.com/newsletter1.html

It includes a bunch of useful information about why, and timings, and expected prices.

Again target goal is $0.40 (40 cents) but feel free to reclaim your investment (ONLY!) at 15 cents ($0.15).

IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP TO THE NEWSLETTER YET YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Could people who signed up let me know if you got the newsletter because Mailchimp banned us, so had to mail manually. Will improve this next time.

I'll stick around for questions for a bit. Not going to verify this time because the 800++ people on the list will probably be on here and able to confirm.

Q: Is it too late?
A: Fuck no! We have an influencer who's about to pump it to the SJWs and hilarity will ensue

Ask me other questions and I'll answer.

>http

Why have some people who signed up in the BURST thread not receiving emails?

yeaaaa we got it, cheers boss

got in early and already up 3x absolute legend

Ditto, didnt get anything.

is the 26th Burst pump still happening?

Zoom out the charts. Obviously already pumped. Obvious trap.

Can confirm that I received the email. Thanks for the christmas gift. I will do my best to contribute later on with these gains

answer soon pls

What's up with all the shilling for x coin is going up and then days later it collapses.

>>pump
&
>>dump

Check your spam folder, if you signed up it's there. then add him as a contact so it won't go there in the future

coin is so low market cap that 1 purchase is a 'pump'

still going. once people see this up 1000% on binance theyre gonna go crazy

>"Quit Stalin and show us your Marx".

sold at 197, don't wanna risk

Burst getting pumped?

>yobit transfer stuck at 64/200 confrimations

help

aaand thats how this type of stuff fails. fair play though

he clearly is not reputable, the Burst pump is apparently cancelled now...

do these people do actual pump and dumps or will i be burned.

yeah sorry mate, i saw it hopping between 190-150 and got scared

it's not on binance

Okay guys, this is obviously a scam, but whatever.

I signed up with 5 different accounts. All of them got a mail. And there's a time difference that's up to 30 minutes between all of them.

So what the OP is doing, is obviously stagger the mails, so people keep buying into the coin, thus pumping it up just based on that. There's no 'we' in the pump. It's just the mailing list. Then, finally, he posts here and gives it another push. And now the dump is starting. So get rid of it if you have it, but don't expect it go up any more.

apologies meant coinmarketcap. Binance is just ingrained in my brain

you fucking retard you told us to put a + in the email to verify you and now we didnt get the email.

got the e-mail OP. hopped in at 98 sats. would've been in around 60 but my transfer moved slow.

currently up 2x on some cash I'm not afraid to lose

if it goes as far as OP projects, I will probably actually shed a tear of joy

merry christmas one and all

Gonna hold burst

people sold at 200 stats sigh

thats why you dont touch this with stuff you arent afraid to lose

Signed up for the mailing list in previous thread.

Didn't receive an email.

Burst is gonna pump regardless but tomorrow we would have a head start

No, it's not. BURST is a long pump hodl. This is a literal PnD. Hit the goal, and leave.

Burst and Verge were corrected to be long-term hodls after the market showed an interest.

Both have actual value.

MarxCoin is shit. Come on, funding SJWs? Get real.

DON'T FOMO. We have a wave of people waiting for deposits. You will scare them off if you sell early.

If you guys fuck this up then it's the last time I share a tip or PnD. I'm already putting my subscriber list at risk here.

Who the fuck is selling around 132?

Nut the fuck up

i backed ya so feel free to send emails to me whenever

Im with you we were going good, we just need to wait for people to see the coin and then we bail come on biz.

i got the email, bought in at 49 sats

i suggest another email telling people not to bloody sell. was working magic

Senpai, I'm with you here. Signed up twice, email me and I won't cuck out early.

Come on Veeky Forums let's get this to 1000 sats

Sucks, was hoping to turn my small money into something decent then go big on the next p&d

this, ffs you all want to gain as much as verge boi then do your pum and dump group, idiots.

This was stupid. The market cap was so small that it.completelly misses de point.

A normie will buy a coin with a 300%, but only a special kind of retard will pick something that went 1100% in one hour.

I trusted the Burst one bc there is some real value there. This is just getting rid of the idiots in the list and their money.

If we do burst tomorrow its gonna be a big success.

.50 - 1.00 goal

Thanks for the loss down a third of what I put in

fuck off pajeet

So if we didn't get the newsletter / email the first time around, should we sign up again ?

Thanks for the cheap BURST you dorks lol.

people sold at 200 and got scared. morons

You have been al trolled, lol.

Shilling a coin called Marx, in fucking Veeky Forums/biz.

You deserve what you got.

Yeah I’m here hodling 17k burst waiting for the pump to start again

ROFL

No, I just panicked and tried to send ANYTHING out.

But, maybe do sign up again, but do this for me...

If your email is: [email protected] then please write it like this:

[email protected]

That way I can look into what happened. In most cases it was spam filters that stopped it.

a 5x gain? i guess i did deserve that!

So what do we do now just sell it at a loss before it tanks even harder?

I'm still with you bud, but at this point it's seeming like these faggots just cannot understand the potential of this group. I say keep this shit to the email list, I'm personally tired of all the Fudsters on Veeky Forums

Lost 40% of what I put in.

Fucking e-celebs

hope more people join in or never invest what you cant lose

Down 50% now holy shit

Was the dump of Verge today?

faggot ass retards dont understand they need to buy and hodl, ur fuckign this all up, stop bitching

I sent you an email about bulletmail being too slow, you can reveal the part before @, I don't care.

Plz confirm receipt, say nothing of the other email

was in on burst and verge, but i think ill sit this one out. seems very fishy to me

and damn there goes all the money i made in the past 2 weeks thanks a lot unsubscribing now

>[email protected]
Thanks, I've reapplied with '+ThisEmailFailed'

Cheers

what site is this?

How do i sign up??

Got in at 65, sold out at 100, sorry man. Everything came crashing down, I really wanted to HODL to 15 cents :(

Down to 70 sats. Rofl. Great pump and dump you got there. Hope you got rid of your bags.

Burst will go a lot smoother

Someone just got a fuckton of busrt for a good price. Just saying...

Got in at 200 now at 70 just fuck my shit up now

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

too many people dont have hands of steel, need to weed out all them softies

hey jack
I think this could have gone a lot better if email was not used. I don't really check my email that often, so I missed this one, I think discord will be better

btw what do you think burst will get to

poloniex

Busrt have and actual marketcap.

This was a fucking tip jar. I would have raised the price 50% by myself had I put my PnD stack.

u need to keep the people on the newletter informed and fuck Veeky Forums, it was going smoothly before these retards got involved

Just an FYI for the faggots crying in here: I made 500% gains. It was great going well until he made this thread, then all you faggots heard about it and pulled out way too early. Hopefully next time he keeps this shit exclusive to the mailing list so all you spagettihands don't ruin the PnDs potential.

What about motherfucking burst? Who the fuch has a cryptopia account, what the fuck? I trusted you... my bad, I guess.

Well fuck me. This is possibly the last time I post a PnD on /biz, greedy fuckers taking profits early.

second this. stop fucking posting it on biz unless you want spergs to ruin it for you, assuming you actually want this to run smooth and not just a moneygrab

didnt get an email from you bro...

[email protected]

Lucky, you just saved your money lol

I don't even know if I should sell or continue holding it can't even go down any further can it? Already at rock bottom lost 75% of my funds now

Sent an email on the verge thread and burst and again in this thread. Still no newsletter.

Franek******@yahoo

Look forward to getting your newsletters.

buy high sell low
Hold, maybe 90% of people in biz fomoed, but he has more emails from reddit and other places, try to get at least some of what you lost

got in at 50. should have gotten out at 197

this thread, combined with that wall at 200 basically killed everything

Im Not on cryptopia so I wouldn't have participated in this PnD but people need to understand they have a chance of losing money on a PnD

biz killed it

I sent an email to your personal email listed in the news letter. I'll wait for a reply there, but we should keep this shit off biz and maybe make a discord for announcements. Cheers, thanks for the gains.

never got the email after signing up on previous thread. why?

THIS IS OP:

COIN IS STABILISING. If you are still in, don't sell at a loss. Hodl. The normies are coming. You guys held this for a fucking solid 30 minutes and expected to get rich. Some of you sold for 2x. Fuck you.

To my subscribers, I'm sorry for those who lost, and I'm mega fucking happy I made a bunch of people 5x or more.

This will be the last time /biz gets a super-early notification. Next time we'll be pumping into a coin and waiting for 4x before sharing to /biz I think.

I need to go think about this shit. For those who got my email, feel free to email ideas.

This is my first and last time ever participating in any PnD's just wow I'm glad I learnt this lesson in the early stage of my crypto life

By the way - he still sent out the mail after he posted it to Veeky Forums. Obviously the work of multiple people that tried to stagger investors, so it would pump over time.

I did get the mail, only to know it was sent 1 hour ago, bought at 147 sat. Did I fuck up :_:

Not as bad as me who bought at ATH