ITS HAPPENING

EVERYONE SELL YOUR FUCKING ALTS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit it is going to be 20k eoy LOL

25K EOY screencap this

This dead cat bounces is going to be tremendous!

^ this is how people cope when they dont have btc and their alts are bleeding

Hello, brainlet here, let me get this straight: Do alt coins drop when bitcoin does well? Or did they only do well because bitcoin crashed?

Alts do well when bitcoin does well, right?

alts can do well when bitcoin does well, but when there is a bitcoin specific event coming up, bitcoin does well and alts drop.

No you retard. This is the time to BUY alts.

Not all coins drop with bitcoin. SOME alts are good havens for gains when BTC is crashing. I leave it up to you to figure out the rest, I have already said too much.

won't break 18

I'm not sure if you are trying to trick faggots here to buy your bags or what but how can you not see the obvious double top that just happened?

haha buy my bags

what is s2x?

yeah but too much of a gamble, there's no reason to use a "safe heaven" when you have a real bunker you braindead idiot.

looking shaky bois seems like we can not hold 15K prepare for doublet and crash to 8K

>double top
>ta

t. gay brainlet

dumb fuck.. a dcb is when the stock hits all time low, bounces up, and then hits all time low again. Please stop spewing bullshit. BTC is nowhere near all time low. Pic unrelated.

my nigga

stay poor.

You are completely retarded. Stay poor you dumb newfag plebbitor.

Alts rise when BTC is stable
Alts drop when BTC rises
Alts drop when BTC falls

if we get a second fucking TOP at 15K you can be sure of a massive crash to 8K dumb fuck

says who faggot? your shitty meme lines, go fuck yourself in the ass you brainlet

Damn, you're fast

LOOK AT ANY FUCKING CHART ANY FUCKING BUBBLE CHART ANY YOU WILL KNOW FUCKING WHY.

If you just tried two fucking times to hit a homerun and they both failed would you be stupid enough to try it again? either way a lot of people believe and use TA so it's a self fulfilling prophecy retard now kys.

These. Whales tried to push it past 15j on bitfinex and it's right back under. Looks shaky.

Just to be clear, what is it that you think the price will do, user?

if it doesn't break 15k for good this time it will be freefall to 10k at most, and it looks like the attempt just filed

>fell for the bubble chart meme, which holds no empirical validity
>"If you just tried two fucking times to hit a homerun and they both failed would you be stupid enough to try it again?"

this is meme-worthy. dumb shit brainlets say on Veeky Forums hall of fucking fame. congratulations user. you are the biggest fucking idiot to ever exist.

it's not holding above 15

>double top is a meme
kill yourself faggot

I'm sure Barry Bonds gave up after not hitting two homers

If you just tried two fucking times to hit a homerun and they both failed would you be stupid enough to try it again?

No of course idiot I would just try to get the ball moving. There is a 400 BTC sell wall at 15000, this entire shiffest is about 15K. It's prob wall street shorting crypto again so they are trying to form a double top. i do not give a fuck if BTC is king or not and yes I would like it to go up since everything will recover then but right now it keeps failing at 15K just look on the fucking charts.

cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/1m

>inb4 hur durr 1min chart, this entire pump is going so vast you literally can not see anything unless you zoom in

It got to 15300, but bounced back down and is oscilating just above 15k.