Return to normal

If you had any doubt it wasn't a bubble.

I wish. This fucking coin should die already.

lmfao I can't wait for the pink wojaks

nah i sold at ATH and jumped into CND

every minute that passes "return to normal" become less likely

mmm I feel so comfy knowing that I abide in the Lord and that greed is a sin with avarice
I pity the fool

looks like it successfully broke the trend though, if it goes 1k higher I'll start believing in recovery desu

Return to the mean. This is the start of a new cycle.

Consider hat it won't go up at at the top of the bull trap in a couple of hours.

It will probably need few days.

We just got past bear trap

bitcoin is not a stock

Neither are tulips.

If it breaks 16k I'd say it's very likely gonna shoot up again during the next few days.

tulips have better utility than btc. BTC's real price is zero.

*return to the mean

too bad I cant grow bitcoin

We have this thread every single time it dips and it keeps going up.

This fucker understands.

You said this earlier

we all wish this, but you are deluded if you really believe this

absoluty deluded

I fell for the "return to normal" thread back in 2013.

Fool me once.

don't make dumb comments. tulips don't have a hard-cap; i can't audit the total-supply of tulips; tulips are transferable from my cheeto-ridden finger-tips while I masturbate. You get it? Or do you need me to go on about why this played-out tulip analogy is absolute trash.

ok user, how about this, it's like .com stocks in 1999

Nice just bought 100k

> return to normal
> right before people are going to cash in to get the money this year for tax declaration

Not going to happen. It's going to drop like a rock before December 31st.

They were worth trillions though.

Also if you invested in google or amazon in 1998 you'd be worth millions today.

Been in crypto longer than you have. I have cooler hands than you. This pump to 20k hasn't even got me as excited as the leap to $10.

Amazon went from somewhere around 100$ to less than 10$ when the bubble popped, and is now over 1000$. So just HODLing obviously would've worked super long term, but realistically you that's not the strategy you want to take. You want to avoid the bubble pop and buy that 10$ amazon with all the liquid fiat you can spare.