I'm crashing this DOGE and leaving no survivors

At 1:00AM EST I am dumping my entire wallet on several exchanges. I am crashing this DOGE to the ground and leaving no survivors. You've been warned.

J/K I'm starting right now.

post ur address fggt

M A D M A N
Merry Christmas DOGEcucks

DSNrppC3DRvrgfBkeEKp6mwz5rMHPWSZiU

>DOGE whale

god speed

do it faggot, I was just about to buy, will wait for you

More like..

...dog speed

lel

big if true

Is anyone familiar with HitBTC? I just loaded my online wallet with 25 mil DOGE and its telling me I'm blocked from trading and I can't even transfer my coins back. Is this automatic??

Someone help, what the fuck is this? Is this a scam site? How can they block me when all I did was transfer DOGE to my account!?

If someone tells me how to get out of this exchange with my coins I will send you 1 Mil Doge right now.

HitBTC is legit, albeit they have high fees, otherwise you sent to the wrong address or they flagged your account if you're not verified kyc

>tries to dump on doge
>gets cucked
ahahahha justice

Jesus fucking Christ! They've locked my account for suspicious activity. How is this legal? I give them thousands in DOGE and they just locked it and demand I send them proof of who I am? What is the point of crypto when exchanges have your identity.

Veeky Forums HOW THE FUCK CAN I CASH OUT WITHOUT DEALING WITH THIS. I'M LOSING IT. I NEED TO CASH OUT NOW!!!! THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!!!!

lmao. Beautiful.

our lord and savior shiba does not tolerate weak hands. your coins are gone forever. hope u learned your lesson faggot

someone cap this
I'm not even surprised that someone holding 71 million doge is a bonafide retard

i hope his balance is confiscated by the exchange.

he must be chinese. only chinks would try to harm a poor innocent doge just moonin minding his own business

what exchange did u send it to

>They've locked my account for suspicious activity.

Doge bless lol

MOCK ME. JUST FOR THAT I AM BURNING DOGE TO THE GROUND.

All of my blood sweat and tears mean nothing over these years of collecting DOGE. I will burn this coin to the ground until you BEG ME to stop. BUT I WILL NOT STOP.

I WILL RUIN YOUR INVESTMENTS WHEREVER YOU GO.

DOGE will be the first. HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME.

I am opening dozens of accounts as I type this and I will have this coin DEAD on the stretcher before DAYBREAK.

Look at EkoCoin. It was my first victim. DOGE will burn to the ground for your mocking of me.

BEG ME AND I MIGHT SPARE YOUR FATE LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO EXIT DOGE.

im doubling up on my initial DOGE investment. this signal is so fucking bullish. a dirty whale trying to backstab a coin that gave him 3x gains. all hail lord shiba. may she smite thee who sell before 150 sats with utmost haste

Initiate Doge-16.

tell me abut yer dergy kerns

lmao

Execute order 66

Looks like Dogecoin crashed you.

okay fans, ima essplain something, odur sissy sis on daaah.... dooo... dooogggie coin...

NO MORE CHANCES! THE BURNING BEGINS!

alright now i just get the feeling OP is larping..in which case 9/10. u got me there brother haha

HAHHAHA THE BURN BEGINS. ONTO THE NEXT EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>HitBTC verified your ID in record time
You should have kept going with the panic

I'm tired and need to go to bed. Had to find an exit. I just wanted to celebrate 3838% gains in 1 year.

TO THE MOON BOYS!

OP is a faggot once again

>not using bittrex

show some proof that you have it on an exchange maybe?

this is a pretty good larp to try and accumulate cheap doge. OPs not such a bad guy afterall