I demand pictures, pictures of warbands

Just post the sexiest warbands you've got in your folders Veeky Forums, and I'll do the same.

Massive image dump incoming.

Shrink the image down a bit, I can almost see shit.

When images are that tiny on purpose that usually means there isn't really much to see anyway.

My shitty little AoS Skirmish warband

those dudes look pretty cool.
anyone have some tyranid apoc squads they are proud of?

>wee thing hanging on the intestines

godlike.

just give the ungor dude a round base and base them all the same. you have cool dudes user, wouldplayagainst/10

also, is skirmish any fun? most time i'm painting single mini's or warbands so it would be nice to have a game with them

contributing my genestealer cult

Yeah, skirmish is fun, me and my friend is currently playing through the Shadespire campaign in the Skirmish rulebook, only one game played so far though, but it's so easy to set up and play too I am almost suprised that we haven't finished the entire campaign during one evening

ty user, i shall check the /aos op and give it a go

Damn that model is convertible

Careful OP i got banned by the autistic mod for making one of these threads outside of /r/ before

It's mine, But i think they're sexy.
In a sort of masturbation kind of way..

Which model is the crossbow dude with the fancy hat based off?

forgeworld event arbiter miniature, the hound was his cyber mastiff.

Pew pew

Some of these are gorgeous

What are these minis from?

Those are from infinity. some ariadna models and some models from the new outrage box.

Thanks user

I never thought Pink Horrors could actually look good but you've changed my mind

covering eyes make them look better also in my opinion.

not my minis also

You're the dude with the Dark Soulified Sister of Silence.

She's awesome. Have you got anything else like her?

>covering eyes make them look better also in my opinion

Seconded, although I think covering them and print them in unconventional places would also work. Maybe next year when I stop procrastinating and start that 1k sons army I've always dreamed about....

Have more
This is kind of cheating since 3/5s of them are the old horrors that actually look good