Lost my best friend because of Veeky Forums

My best friend of 13 years came over and saw a Veeky Forums pajeet thread. Jokingly called him a pajeet and we got into a back and forth argument over racism. I insisted to him Veeky Forums is not really racist. He shamed me on Facebook now all normie friends are calling me racist as well. How can I do now Veeky Forums? Now I really want to hang myself. They're all turning against me.

You are a fucking racist niggee. Killyoself

>being friends with pajeets
you were a lost cause from the start

your friend bought Verge today at ATH, didn't he?
poor pajeet

theres some people here from pol so I'd say biz is a bit actually racist

You took the redpill, they didn't. Just ignore them. Stupid pajeets will probably forget about it in 5 days.

Find a new friend who isn't a poo in the street.

become who you are

wow what a sensitive little bitch. really op if you said it was a joke and he still got sand up his vagina for it he is probably a bad person and was going to turn you over some petty crap sooner or later. better now than when you're really in need of a friend
here, have an asian qt

Kill yourself then, faggot

Sounds like pajeet scammed you out of a friendship.

>friends with pajeets

>was friends with a pajeet
Serves you right. I hope you told him to get on his flying carpet and go home. Merry Christmas.

dont be friends with nonwhites. dont make excuses for racism. biz is racist. most of Veeky Forums has a lot of racist. racist is a term that ONLY hurts white people. other races get a pass for racism (other than antisemitism.)

>I insisted to him Veeky Forums is not really racist.
Why did you lie to him?

Stop being a pussy and own up to it. If they hate you for it then they aren't worth even communicating wuth. Also, stop using social media.

Call him what he is. A filthy pajeet street shitter

He's not much of a friend

Also if you're "friends" with normies who call you racist on bf then you're doing it wrong.
Just ignore them all for 2 weeks and focus on something more productive.
Then see how you feel.

Also fuck minority's and pc culture. You chose this path when you decided to associate with gossiping normies.
He is not your friend, move on.

Fuck them. They're overreacting to off colour humor. If they refuse to let it go then just move on and make friends with people who don't have a stick up their ass.

You can make new friends. Don't hurt yourself.

why dont you just apologize to him and explain that his friendship means a lot to you etc etc

The irony .. meanwhile in India
>In a report released Monday, the New York City–based Human Rights Watch (HRW) detailed the practice of “manual scavenging” — the collecting of excrement from latrines by hand. The job is done by those considered to be of the lowest birth. These Dalits, or untouchables, often face threats of violence, eviction and withheld wages if they attempt to leave the trade.

Pffft.

ITT they threaten to beat my ass if I go to a new years party.

Abandon them, there's a golden road full of gains ahead.

Veeky Forums is unironicaly racist tho.

wtf
>these are the people who shill link on biz

Where did you find these pajeets?

damn thats a quality trip my friend

Dude, this is a good thing. Find better friends with more chill. They’re telling you that they suck and got 0 chill.
I’ve got friends of different ethnicities and we give each other shit constantly. Find friends who accept you for the shitty person you are and you’ll find peace love and happiness.

I hope you are 100% white or else you have nowhere to go...

u no wut 2 do

This. I'm friends with people of all different backgrounds and they don't give a shit about this, with the only exception being black people.

>shamed me on Facebook now all normie friends are calling me racist as well

Only normies have friends. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OF MY BOARD

OP must be feeling like shit haha

Holy fucking fuck, is there no human rights committee to address this?

I'm not a white though. I'm a yellowfag-American. Angry friend is legit Pajeet-American.

I'M OFFENDED™
The official battle cry of minority and women pigs. Toss 'em. We're your family now.

One of us.
One of us.
ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.

BURN THE PAJEETS (after the kikes)

Kill them.

Hahaha. What a virtue signaling ass. I bet that person had a problem with you before and is giddy about having a reason to draw blood.

Just stick to your story. If you get kicked out of that social group consider it a blessing and a chance to find better people.

What... Have i become...

if you're not white just remind them that only whites can be racist because prejudice + power

or just never talk to these cucks again

>Giving a shit what Pajeets and the liberals that smell like them think

POO IN LOO.

he's not wrong and people here are unironically racist but just explain that you're here for the crypto info. idk what else you can do.

if I can't call my friends stupid cocksucking faggot niggers without worrying about them getting whiny, I don't want em

Dude, find better friends. If you can't banter with them dump their fucking asses.

Shouldn't be letting normies know about Veeky Forums though.

what friends

>now all normie friends are calling me racist as well

bahahhaha who cares fuck those faggots. you knew they were all faggots, right?

what UC do you go to

Bro I’m a yellowfag ameriboo too. Get out there and meet more people. It might take awhile, but you’ll find friends who don’t give a fuck if u use words like pajeet or wtvr.

The key with people like his is to yield as soon as you realize they’re crazy. Sjw, neonazis, zionists. As soon as they show you that’s what they are, just nod and walk away. You won’t change them with. 5 min discussion on whether something is racist or not. In fact it’ll only activate their crazy and they’ll make you die on a hill you don’t even feel that strongly about.

Tl;dr find better friends. Takes work, but it’s worth it

Amerifag Pajeet here.

Tbh I sympathize with you, I don't think you're racist... but holy fucking shit dude you let the autism get to you. Don't show your power levels and if you dont already have a history of ribbing your friends... don't. Especially politically incorrect or prejudicial statements.

this is a major crossroads in your life op
you could listen to these retards saying "if you can't be a racist in front of them and go on racist imageboards who needs em"
or you could prostrate yourself in front of these people
or you could stand your ground and explain why you come here and that you're not a racist and wait til all this blows over

Kek, very nice

you're a freshman in college, aren't you?

Offer him $1 For his friendship back he will swoop immediately.

OP uses jewbook lol

You am become death. Destroyer of worlds.

You lost a pajeet, not a friend.

Shit. I assumed you were white. Fuck dude, if you can't make racist jokes with other minorities they're too uptight lmao. Sorry you lost your friends, hope you caught one of the crashing Alts for sick 20-40% gains on the rebound in the next 12 hrs

How can you be friends for thirteen years and not be able to say racist shit to him? I call my Mexican friend of thirteen years a beaner all the time.

>He shamed me on Facebook
Sounds like a great friend.

friendship ended with OP now vegan sjw white college kids is my best friend

lions dont lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

let the normies wageslave and get cucked by the overton window and society. get rich and get fuck you money, so you can do anything you want and dont have to pay attention to anyone who shames you.

let the money do the talking

kek I bet OP is a pajeet himself
>muh plottwist

Op but we are actually racist. Fuck tho he wasn't your friend if just having Veeky Forums open triggered him that hard.

glad to see we're reading our nietzsche

respond and tell them they are all virtue-signaling pieces of shit and that only absolutely morons think the way they do. tell them to go fuck themselves.

don't be apologetic to these types user it only makes it much worse. double down and go on the offensive. attack their intelligence.

What are they gonna do? Shit on you?

In which the racist is more tolerant than the non-racists.

>They're all turning against me.
they're wrong, not you
this modern fetishization of brown people will pass
just hodl on

Your friends all sound like huge faggots. Do yourself a favor and get yourself some friends who aren't bugmen.

I'm so desensitized to normie morality that I forget people unironically get pissed off at "racism" just fucking LMAO

Your friend sounds like a bitch. Probably never liked u anyways

man i'd kill to be in OP's situation getting threatened like that on FB by such brainlets

kek a chink calls pajeet and whites are offended

what a time to be alive

I'm turk by the way

Come to GreatMerica where we can all be racist and say whatever we want (except to the blacks cause they will form complaints and rights groups/ riot they're still mad about something that happened hundreds of years ago so they have to "act up")
Thanks to Our leader Trump now were even more free from "political correctness"

checked and /thread

Dont be friends with people who are so over sensitive.

I've have friend that aren't white and we have racist banter all the time. That's said, I find Indians and Arabs tend to be very overly sensitive and can never take a joke, even though they love dishing it out

>being friends with people who can't make jokes
The progressive left has become the religious right. Truly a weird time to be alive

Your friends are massive fags assuming the story is true

You should go to the party and beat that pajeet to a pulp. Indians are the third worlders of the third world and deserve nothing but relentless mocking until they get their shit together.

What's wrong with being racist

Cut those pricks off, block them all, never talk to them again.

>best friend of 13 years can't even handle entry level banter
Why were you friends with this guy in the first place? If I want to call my closest friend a niggerloving faggot I should be able to without hesitation. And he can do the same to me.

Sorry OP. SJWs hate non-cucked asian men just as much as they hate white men.

Reminder that affirmative action negatively affects asians the most (followed by whites), yet SJWs don't talk about this because they think all asians are doormats.

you haven't missed much Rasheed

This, fuck those "friends".

>people shouldn't be offended by words

take him on a road trip to whitecastle, he'll get over it.

He sounds like a really shitty friend. A lot of the Indians I know love racism

10/10

If your friend really did it means he cares more about that about politically correct then being your friend he is not really your friend in the first place.

Example. I am friends with a Muslim and i'm an atheist myself with a Christian background. I had loads of arguments with things about our beliefs and certain morals. but we are still friends to this day.

that guy is a shallow asshole, not your friend. Even if my friend committed a murder I would still keep my mouth shut.

depending on who else is at this new years party you should just turn up.

If everyone else is cucks at this party, you're gonna have a shit time even if they dont try to jump you.

If the only ones who got triggered are the pajeets. just turn up. doubt some soy boys are gonna try to fight you.

Harold and Kumar eh? Don't worry your friend still loves you

He's right. It pajeet IS extremely racist. Own your racism or stop using that word you cunt. Get out of this cognitive dissonance. You cant be using racist pejoratives and not be racist. It does not compute.

>joke
how is saying "Pajeet" a racist joke
it's just racism, and it's fun to some people