Whitest legion coming through

Whitest legion coming through

The Argentinian Legion!?

That would be the Imperial Fists. Other than dorn they are all hispanic.

He said whitest.

>THE SEAWOLVES
>Engir Krakendoom’s sigil is that of the Sea Wolf. Chosen from the kraken-hunting islanders of the south, his men are dark of skin and temperament. They go to war in armoured transports and assault craft, their Swiftclaw outriders ensuring they reach the foe as an unstoppable tide. Engir has led many a successful quest across the Sea of Stars.
>his men are dark of skin
-Codex: Space Wolves

Space Swedes confirmed.

Dark of skin on Fenris is still pretty damn white

I sure wonder how someone living in southern islands could turn out with darker skin...

Raven Guard are the whitest tho. they have a fucked up Melanchromic Organ

>sneaky ninjas

They asian. They are actually pacific islanders when recruites from Terra

that was not the Falklands you spaz, that was in bloody south africa

Imperial Fists will always be the Habsburg legion, they have mostly Prussian conventions and mannerisms, Spanish sounding names and their holdings and recruitment are from everywhere.

The joke is that Argentinians are blacks who insist on being white, hence the file name.

If it's just a tan, they'd lose it once they move away from there, yet the Great Company is known for having darkies.

I now want to model a SW army as all Pacific islanders.

that;s not the salamders.

>Whitest legion
>Not the Luna Wolves

Lol. No. Thats why they became the Black Legion retardicus

Argentinians aren't black, they're Latino.

The joke/meme is that they're black, user. Reality doesn't factor into it.

Can we all agree that Iron Warriors are the American legion
>From Texas
>Obsession with guns and firepower
>Kind of assholes to their allies

and I'm saying you need a better sense of humor.

Found the black ass blasted Argie

nope, 100% Euromutt.
try again, humorless.

Thats retarded. Imperial Fists have dozens of influences from the Portuguese Empire. They are nothing like the Prussians

I don't see World Eaters yet.

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Because nobody ever lies on the internet do they.

I never said it was funny, nor did I make the original joke. I'm just trying to explain this meme phenomenon for you, user.

They're not from Texas, they're from "Sek-Amrek", aka Second America, and yes, they are definitely the american legion.

I thought the Iron Hands were the ones that had their initial gene-warriors drawn from what is presently Texas

>on istvaan 5 when the dropships the IW shoot down start crashing into wprd bearer lines
>WB frantically vox the IW to stop because they are killing WB
>mass group laughter returns over vox, saying to "have faith word bearer"

Top bantz

>Prussian Eagle
>Germanic names
>"The basic structure of Chapter culture is derived from the 'Junker model of behaviour' belonging to the "ancient Prussic code" of Terra." Space Marine by Ian Watson
I think you might just be wrong
How the fuck does an important character named Sigismund not give away their origin

Every is named mexican names

Fenris isn't all snowy winter. The south of the planet has boiling oceans and temperatures that can melt your face off (though still not hot enough to melt the tundra)

Sorry, but none can match the whiteness of this chapter.

>ywn test your mettle in a Fenresian great year

Literally niggers: the marines

Absolute fucking kek

It's a naked miracle thise progressive news sites haven't mentioned the praetorian guard when they do their cultural criticisms of 40k. You would think they'd be out for blood after the Feral Ork Zulus warriors. What's stopping them? This is free clickbait money their giving up.

Think it was First Heretic if you want to read it.

>Sigismud
>Alexis Polux
>Vladmir Pugh
>Vorn Hagen
>Darnath Lysand

>Every is named """""""""""""""""""""mexican"""""""""""""""""""""""" names
great job user

They're habsburgs, that's why their two successors are the two parts of the habsburgsm the spanish (crimsons) and the germanic (black templars)

>2017+30783
>thinking Argentinans are white

>Literally niggers: the marines
You mean the Salamanders?

>dont have an argument so ill just meme
okedoke

I guess you mean spaniards, not south americans

Actually Russ was the last loyalist to go missing. Got one of him?

Because that IG regiment hasn't had models since before most progressive clickbait writers were born.

Explain

Those are some funny-looking Emperor's Children you've got there.

Being albino doesnt make you white, Fulgrim, Croax and Konrad

Dump plox?

The niggers as they are, not idealised portrait.
You know that while living in same country, niggas have 10x or higher crime rate and especially violent crime then whites or asians or even latinos (to be fair, asins have even less crime then whites).

>Tfw love me some Iron Warriors
>Tfw love me some Murrika

Feels good man

>Asians have less crime than whites

That because they dont report or enforce laws. Just look at china and all shit that goes on there, and im not talking about their govt but between the citizens

Not all blacks are niggers and not all niggers are black

I was talking about same country with same government and enforcement policy, like, USA.
May be asians report less of crimes made inside asians-only communities, still their crime level is relatively low and around the crime level of whites, while niggas have much much higher crime rate.

Thats only becase White crime is usually harmless things like drinking and driving that still count as a crime

>Habsburg
>Prussian

American education I guess

I think he meant Germanic in general and the Hapsburgs had more influence on Germany than the Junkers until the 1880s

Ok, maybe, I do not know personally or semi-personally any case of asian's violent crime, but know some of blacks' ones, like a daugher of my mother's female friend having been beaten violently by her black bf. She got multiple skull fractures and maybe also lost an eye sight in one eye. She could drive him to that point, but if it was a white guy he would at most bitch slap her or give her bruises at most.

>House of Hohenzollern does not exists

Well they dont any more do they you dumb beaner

Yes they do burger,but they are not sovereigns of any country anymore

The Black (Metal) Legion you retard.

Yes, but the whoreenzollerans were still 1. Junkers and B. Inferior to the Hapsburgers in Gemany until the 1880s

Not sure what you are arguing here lad

The Emperor's Children are surely the whitest there is.

Albino is not white REEEEE

> implying the emperor would not let whites call themselves his children.

You dun goofed /pol/tard.

Not surprised at all. All who burn the coal pay the toll.

>the whitest Legion
>the thickest plot armor
What did he mean by this?

Wolves are fucking gay.

Bump

Lions are fucking gay

I agree. Are the original legions even good?

Wouldn't that be the WHITE scars?

They're literal mongoloids

They are gay for each other

If anybody could remember the most forgettable legion

Irrelivant. WHITE Scars. WHITE Armor. Before them it was the World Eaters of course.

Wrong

That's raven guard I'm pretty sure the only reason they still exist is because they have one of the easiest paint jobs in the game.

No, Raven Guard are remembered as sneaky gits with jump packs, people even know their successor chapters. White Scars on other hand are the last on the list of memorable chapters.

This...plus the Raptors are the closest thing in the fluff and crunch to reasonable marines...they have a minus 1 to enemy hit rolls or some shit because they actually use cover and camouflage themselves

>Sigismund
>Archamus
>polux
>Yonnad
>wield fucking seaxes
>durr dey spic

This.

During the heresy both Horus and the Emperor forgot about them until they turned up at Terra

>Implying they're not Space Maori.

I feel like by the time of the Beast they turn into rogue trader marines who talk like the guys from predator

Of course they're the whitest, they're the genuine Finnish legion

You mean the Eagle that literally everyone in the Imperium wears? And the names like Alexius which is NOT German, or the name like Pedro Kantor that is definily Iberic?

>Portugal and Spain are EXTREMELY Catholic, to a point that is one of the places where religious extremists can come from (BT)
>Portugal was a seafaring EMPIRE. So IMPERIAL Fists have way more meaning with them.
>The BT cross is called Cruz de Malta, which is tied to Vasco da Gama a well known navigator, like BT who cross the stars on ships.
>Dorn died like a regent of Portugal, and there is a religion that he will come back to protect his Empire (the religion in question is called Sebastianism).
>Like Portugal, Imperial Fists are a mix of cultures, having not only a seafaring ties, but at the same time they have moorish and visgoth influences (names, which by the way, are closer to "German" names)
>Porutugese Empire built over 600 fortifications during the Age of Discovery and were masters of siege battles
>During the Reconquista, their antescessors were the part of what is beleived to be the FIRST CRUSADE.
>Sigismund Black Sword is tied to Carrack Black Swords that the Portuguese Empire carried with them to war.

So yeah, they are nothing like the Prussians, specially for a shitty novel that no one read in years.

>"user, why do your Space Sharks have dark skin and Space Wolves colours and markings?"

Let's get this started.

WE

>drinking and driving
>harmless
Kill yourself, before you kill others.

White knight bitch

Because progressive news sites barely care about 40k, why would they delve deeply into something that even GW doesn't care about.