Recaster emails

Was wondering if anyone can hit me up with the 40k/30k recasters emails.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hEUhGZAD!Mqx_Xc2wNqdnLwVMMvijxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away GW rep, you have no power here

Sory, i made promises, i only tell ppl i know.

[email protected]

Dank memes my dude! Ill just take that as you dont know.

>if you really know, then what is it?

Must be 18 to post on Veeky Forums, kiddo.

You tip your fedora after typing that ?

mega.nz/#F!hEUhGZAD!Mqx_Xc2wNqdnLwVMMvijxg

at least 3 of those emails are wrong

figure out which yourself

Thanks a ton user

[email protected]

So im a really casual painter and ive just learnt of recasts, why is there such a stigma in regards to providing Recasters infomation, ive spent a good couple hours trying to find the info

i didnt fucking post the emails if i had the power id delete the post. I went thru the effort of finding the recaster emails. Everytime someone posts an email they risk GW forcing a recaster to quit or change email addresses.

Try not to take this the wrong way but fuck you for making this thread

I have tried all of them and they have all worked for me.

OP, I would recommend checking out r/yoyhammer as well to get the latest catalogs and get some emails. Ignore the GW shills.

>why is there such a stigma in regards to providing Recasters infomation, ive spent a good couple hours trying to find the info

Because
>Everytime someone posts an email they risk GW forcing a recaster to quit or change email addresses.

GW reps make these threads on Veeky Forums all the time to try and fish out recasters so they can shut them down.

Because they believe that GW will backtrace the emails of these Chinese dudes and send a SWAT team after them. The emails have been posted a ton, much more on other more popular websites even, yet I haven't seen anything being taken down. It is more likely that GW is trying to scare people away from teaching others how to save cash.

Fair enough!
Thanks for the information, i think for now ill just have to keep buying the "real" stuff until i stumble on some juicy recasts

you do realise that Z has had to change his email 3 times in because of GW

I mean Im sure they already have them If anyone cant really get them if they look.

The emails/catalogs posted above are the actual recasts.

>It is more likely that GW is trying to scare people away from teaching others how to save 50-70% off retail by waiting 2 months for a padded envelope full of greasy toxic resin parts, where 1 in 10 parts are likely broken or missing and the best customer service you can get is a partial refund.

Which one did you use?
I've never had that problem.

>2 months
It's less than half that most of the time
>greasy toxic resin parts
All resin is toxic, including GW and FW's.
>where 1 in 10 parts are likely broken or missing
Nothing I have ordered from CCON has been broken or missing. In fact, I often get extra bits thrown in.
>best customer service you can get is a partial refund.
He gives you entirely new models from free if you are dissatisfied, as I was when part of my Soul Grinder's torso was warped.

Maybe you are thinking of some Ukrainian recaster, but based Chinaman has been good to me so far.

sounds like someone got burnt. Read r/yoyhammer instances like yours are in a vast minority.

Altho Z's casts are known for mold slipping more than the others. But his cheaper prices reflect that

nothing personell kid

[email protected]

Email me

are we the deep web to these people?

Any of these magical Chinamen have plastic SoB?

What do you mean plastic? They have non-metal recasts of the metal SoB models if that is what you mean, and recasts of the plastic SoB models like Celestine.