40kg

Mortarion (((Leaks)) Edition

Chaos
youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0

>Grey Knights
youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising!!!
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

1rd for chaos

>Tfw no 40k rules

Reposting,

Lorewise, what is the most common Black Templar combat doctrine? How would they handle a melee-focused enemy if deprived from orbital support?

Alpha Legion

So what are people thinking about Pickle Rick here?

I'd guess shoot them from far away, then stab them when they get close.

Are shotgun vets still viable/exist? I was thinking of grabbing the last box of Catachans from my FLGS for a "close combat" unit. Like, three flamers a Heavy Flamer and shotguns.

Looking forward to seeing him painted by someone older than 12.

We're gonna take Konor, Morty!

So they are not a close combat chapter anymore?

It's like FW doesn't want to make more money. I would have bought two if I could use them in my 40k IW army.

When do you guys think the TS codex is coming out?
Fellow Thousand Sons players, what are you hoping is in there?

You could easily proxy these guys as dreads. They're possibly the coolest GW model atm.

The fuck is this thing?

>GW
I guess

the fucks that

Alright motherfuckers! Sound off
>Army
>Profession
Dark eldar
Run programs in a retirement home.

How do they do that dirty look on the yellow? Looks cleaner that just a wash.

Yeah, shotguns are even better now because they're S4 at 6".
Good luck finding decent conversion bits though.

Orkz.
Defense.

Thousand Sons, Harlequins, Daemons of Tzeentch, Chaos Knights

Phone support for Garmin

Mortarion, the worst primarch.

Personally I think shotguns aren't worth it. Taking vets with lasguns and a platoon commander will give you more punch. Assault weapons aren't great if you're in a Chimera and 4 S3 shots per guy is better than 2S4 shots imo.

Nice conversion.

1) Take a lasgun
2) Cut the emitter down so its "two barrels"
3) Cut the stock guard and exposed portion of power pack off
4)Glue stock guard underneath body as pump
5) ???
6) Profit

Well it's what really pisses me off the most about FW. This thing is fucking amazing and looks to fit the Iron Warrior look perfectly. Then you got this bullshit in pic related that looks nothing like IW and it's horrible. Then add on to the fact that no FW IW Legion Basilisk for 40k, or the fact that pretty much all the cool stuff just sits and rots in the HH only game. Fucking annoying as hell.

Space Marines.
Marine.

You dyslexic? You misspelt Perturabo pretty badly, son.

>chaos daemons (slaanesh heavy), spiky marines since 3.5, and eldar
>retail shift manager

i need a real job but with everyone fed up about shit the terrible people might quit soon

not feeling it, also he has thunder thighs or really huge kneepads

Eldar
Code Monkey

You're right. I completely forgot about Perty.

>Imperial Fister
>Data entry for a boat company
>Working on a bachelors degree at SNHU and hopefully something in the crime field after that

They're still close combat. You can try kitting out you're Crusaders with Chainswords and have the heavy weapon initiate carry a power weapon then pad out the casualties with neophytes kitted with bolt pistols and CCW or shotguns. The Emperor's Champion still wrecks shit against characters in close combat, nearly killed a Chaos Terminator Lord with him in one turn of combat. Also, Assault Terminators

World Eaters
Professional fighter.

Astra Militarum
Part Time Mechanic/ Full Time Wholesale Parts Sale

Blood Angels.
Urban Planning Manager for a local council.

Yuck.

All these action Jackson Mofos! Always interesting to see how everyone pays for their plastic crack.

Imperial Fists.

City cop.

Black Templars
Working on a degree in Game Design

>Tyranid
>Utility worker

Iron Warriors
Courthouse worker for GPS monitoring division

Wish I was a cop so bad. Also,
>that IF looking over at the fucked up CSM

nids
engineer

Word Bears
Student

PICKLE RIIIICCCCCKKK!

Faggot i meant fluff wise. For example White Scars use bikes, Blood Angels drop in with jump packs, Salamanders like fire, etc...

I doubt Black Templars are the only ones who give chainswords to theit tacs or use Assault Terminators in the lore.

>Working on a degree in Game Design

Funnily enough the large majority of regulars at my local GW are military.

Death Guard, Chaos Daemons heavy on the Nurgle.
Insurance producer

Imperial Guard
CRM Administrator

Necrons and Gaurd
Art Curator

Charge at them with swords?

Guard/Ministorum
Caretaker

Same here for my store, sits next to a giant military base.

So city cop playing as the ultimate city cops?

Sounds hilariously impractical.

Crimson Fists
Technician

Don't worry the school realizes that a straight Game Design program ain't gonna get anyone a job so it's mostly technical stuff like software development.

Raptors
Sgt in usmc

>Dark Eldar
>Chef

Kek

Blood Angels/Death Guard
Army shit.

Shit looks so fucking disgusting it's so right.

They're fucking Crusaders in Space. They are probably one of the least practical chapters out there.

How much of that Guy am I going to end up as when I run a full guard army using pic related as infantry and character models? Still gonna use GW/FW vehicles, but man I hate how the GW infantry looks. Plus soldier girls are my magical realm.

Alpha Legion Apothocary

>suddenly everyone on Veeky Forums is an expert gorilla warrior with +300 years in the navy seals
Sure thing kiddos

Lemme see some new dread poses

Played a 2000pt 2v1 today Veeky Forums what have you anons been up to? Highlights include 70 Scions getting brutally murdered,douchey Necron players trying to WAAC and me figuring out that plasma kills robo boys good.
Will probably do a batrep too later.
Any game pics my dudes?

Night lords. Claims liability adjuster

But White Scars are known for rapid deployment and strikes, not just as 'the bike chapter'. WAACfags pretending to be fluffy and spamming bikes with grav in 7th doesn't mean it is canon.
Blood Angels aren't just 'The jump pack dudes', they are know for favouring assault squads yes but it isn't suppose to be their main thing.
Salamanders are expert craftsmen and blacksmiths that favour the use of heat-based weapons, not flamer wielding marines that happen to be good at crafting stuff.

So has all the potential for. Ew releases actually stopped anyone from buying models? Really want to start Gaurd, but would hate to drop a bunch of money, for new/better models to drop 6 months from now.

They are, but just because they specialize in CQC doesn't mean that's all they do. They still have plenty of shooty bits, and presumably they're smart enough to use them to compliment their stabby bits well.

Then how have they not been wiped out? Running at the foe with a sword like a retard is a good way to get bombed to shit by airstrikes and the like.

Even traitor guard could decimate them.

Are you saying the people here claiming to be military are lying?
Because a lot of people are in the military, user.

the purple cowl is horrid
otherwise there's too much detail to really take stock of the model in a shitty photo

Tzeentch R&H/Chaos
High School Bio Teacher

Excessive numbers. They are well over Chapter strength. Also they do have ranged units. Charging at the enemy with swords isn't the only string to their bow. See

Sisters of Battle, Iron Warriors
Accountant

>Work real hard for 10k years
>Split the galaxy in half
>Lazy primarchs show up and try to cuck you

DE player here:
would it be worth losing out on a CP in favour of putting drazhar into my list?

I'm currently doing this -
>>outrider detachment(+1 CP)Scourges(5) with 4 Dark Lances
>Hellions(10) helliarch with power sword, +1 A drugs
>Reavers(6) with blasters, grav-talons
>Incubi(5), with demiklaives
>Raider - Dark lance, shock prow(for archon, succubus, incubi)

>>SpearheadTalos - twin splinter cannon, 2 macro scalpels
>Talos - twin splinter cannon, 2 macro scalpels
>Ravager - 3 Dark lances, shock prow

>>VanguardTrueborn(5) - with phantasm grenade launcher, 4 blasters
>Trueborn(5) - with phantasm grenade launcher, 4 blasters
>Trueborn(5) - with phantasm grenade launcher, 4 blasters
>Venom - with splinter cannon, twin splinter rifle

I'm planning to cut the archon for now, but I'm still pretty short. I'm thinking of cutting a talos as well for him, which would make me short to fit the spearhead detachment, but I can just put the ravager into my vanguard, talos into my outrider, and put 2 commanders on each detachment.

Ok, but could you elaborate on those (perhaps give an example or two) and please include the Black Templars? What you just said sounds interesting but leaves me with more questions than before.

Would you get an army of Space Cops/Arbites if GW ever released a codex for them?

>Expecting practicality to be worth a damn in 40k

I know of at least one person that waited on starting marines because he hoped for improved models, then the new tactical marines were released and he turned out to be a truescale autist and wanted to wait on bigger marines, then primaris got released but then he wanted to wait untill they got a transport vehicle, then the Repulsor got released but now he's waiting untill Primaris get more flexible wargear options ... it's always something with that giant cuck.

>tfw no expansion on the Slaugth ever
On that note, is this where a story involving 40k would go?

What is their combat doctrine then? Make up your damn minds.

>inb4 im baiting, shitposting, etc

This is the Grim Darkness Of The Far Future user. Logic does not apply here.

I needz leaks, i have a grudge match this weekend!

Lot of people playing tabletop wargames have some service experience.

Dark Eldar
I work in the produce department at a grocery store while I'm in school for radio

We already knew that user, because any smart person would have just googled it and found the Lexicanum article or something.

Yup. but I picked them years ago because I was a turtling scumbag in rts games so it felt right The hours aren't good for making friends, but they're really good for painting plastic dudes.

You got half a degree and no criminal record?

Tau, CS student

>The hours aren't good for making friends, but they're really good for painting plastic dudes.
Fair trade if you ask me.

>Blood Angels/Death Guard
Are you me?

played 2v1 vs ultramarines and blood angels
>squad of hellions managed to survive a deep striked squad of reivers
>then I punched back and killed all but 1 of them

still lost, but eh.