Drawthread: Please no fucking drama edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: →

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

rotaken.deviantart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting my arcane aristocratic character.

His armor and clothing is a combination of the 2 referenced images, and he wears a full mask/helmet. He doesn't carry any weapons.

Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

Thanks in advance.

This comic, but the two figures being contrasted are a Tolkien orc and a Warcraft/Warhammer orc.

Anyone mind drawing my Tiefling Rogue?
>Black hair, red skin, green eyes
>armed with two short swords on his hip
>Dressed like second image
>Wearing an mp3 player and headphones (we've seen some shit)
>Playfully shrugging

Posting this again, someone gave me a WIP but they said they might not be able to finish it.

If the user who requested the harpy is still here, I decided to color her, so here you go.

requesting again purely to spite user

If it doesn't get (You)'s it doesn't exist folks. This is for art, not drama.

I would like to request this imp dressed in a business suit, sitting in a chair made for someone twice her size. She's in the waiting area for a job interview, and she should be wearing an expression that clearly shows she'd rather be anywhere else right now.
Hairstyle is a braided bun. Footwear is a pair of almost-new pumps that have wedge heels instead of pointed ones.

Third migration

Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

>purely to spite user

You could've just posted the image and not been a shit-stirrer about it.

>Drawthread: Please no fucking drama edition

Requesting a Night Lord Chaos Lord for a game of Black Crusade.

To start off he has pictured power armor, but with the boots below the image, and the helmet on the right. The colors are typical Night Lord colors, with green eye lenses.

The power armor is decorated with chains of skulls hanging from the shoulder and pauldrons, along with various sigils and inscriptions proclaiming his allegiance to Slaanesh, who is his patron god. Pinned to his back by giant Chaos Warrior-esque spikes with skulls impaled upon them is a huge fur cloak, taken from some giant bear-like monster which rises above his head in a mantle of fur and hangs down to his feet. He's got a bit of a "chaos warrior in 40k" look to him going on.

For weaponry he carries two chainswords, Striking Scorpion chainswords that belonged to two Exarchs he killed in single combat. The chainswords are now heavily corrupted by chaos after he sacrificed the souls of both suits to Slaanesh and smashed their stones.

It's like you guys are braindead.

See and stop replying to shit that doesn't concern you.

Not a request.

Sorry I missed you last thread. Thank you for filling my request, Pilgrim. I really love it!

The farthest thing from artistic here, but I gotta know what's with the headphones. Storytime?

In the setting, there is a kind of planar flea market with a door that opens every five years (unless you're a high end spell caster knowledgeable in plane jumping) that connects to many different planes, and anything can be bought or sold there.
After dealing with a local evil wizard, his tower automatically jumped there, leaving us stranded. We turned the tower into a headquarters and ended up working as interplanar mercenaries for hire for 3 in game years before being able to get back and resuming the original campaign story of stopping the big evil empire.
We picked up some odd equipment and skills while there. For example, our elf wizard picked up a magic powered tablet that works as his spell book and the Dragonborn fighter was moonlighting as a DJ at a club across the street from our tower HQ. We can warp back to our tower at any time, but getting back to our home plane from there is still an issue if it's an off year.

Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.

Requesting a human male in his early 20s
Wearing the armor in the bottom right under the coat on the left, with the pouches still there
and him holding the sword in one hand and a spell in the other
Thanks!

yup

seconding this

Trying to force NEET imp to get a job, shame on you. I'm sure she is happy getting her welfare checks.

>forcing
Nah.
I just think shortstacks, even flat ones, looks really nice in business suits and that there should be more pictures of them.

May I get a redraw of these guys please? It's for a computer RPG game like Pokémon.

I'd like to request my half elf character as pictured in his armor, wearing a black great coat over his armor. No gloves, and no belt. The coat is open.
His right hand his mechanical.
He is tall, lanky, and a bit timid.

Well, this was a pleasant surprise! My DM told me that my token had to be colored, but it wouldn't feel right asking you to color it. And here, you did it!

It's very pretty.

Requesting a pusheen style Deaths shadow.

Thanks in advance!

Nah that was just the reference for pose if I recall correctly.
It was a pacifist monk who lit himself into fire to intimidate opponents.

Holy fuck, I'm out. Doing sideby side in case you can get someone else to color it or just need the transparent

Looks great, but the tail is missing

It came from the previous thread!!!

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

For some reason the image didn't go with.

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

Requesting greens and golds for a plucky Labyrinth Lord Dwarf (race is class dontcha know!). Sitting on a boulder smoking some pipe weed from a long stem clay pipe. Helmet cocked back on forehead. Thank you drawfags!

ahha, there we go, awesome user, thanks a lot!

hey i am interested in your request
is there something i should know before i draw ?

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) looking concentrated as she channels golden energy into her hands, though her pose doesn't need to be as bombastic as the one in third picture.

Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

Well it appears Lewdanon made yet another rare appearance.

If you're gonna be here Lewd, hope you could drop by and do this request:

Requesting a male soldier with his magical school girl-like being and being confronted by his superior officer and a fellow soldier.

The male main soldier with his magical school girl-like being would look like the one in the image at the far upper left.

The magic school girl-like companion would look like a "pre-teen but is a hundred or so years old" and she'd be hugging the free arm of her soldier buddy with one hand. And on her other hand is her magic staff weapon.

The superior officer of the main soldier character would look like the female character at the top right side, as in her face would look like that one on the top right side. She'd be wearing the same type of uniform/loadout as seen on the most far top right. Her rank is of colonel and her rank insignia, which is also seen around the top right side, is seen on her upper sleeve as a patch. The fem officer would also have a similar angry looking facial expression that seen at the bottom of the reference image of her face at the far right side.

And there'd be one other soldier who'd be accompanying the female officer-colonel would like the one at the most bottom left. And he'd have either a confused or weirded out look on his face to his fellow soldier and or the magic school girl-like being.

Well here's to hoping of noticing.

taking this request

Might I inquire whats the request behind this one image?

Hey drawfriends, I've got a fairly simple request that can be as plain or elaborate as you'd like. I'd please like a sign above a local nightclub. The nightclub is called 'Bob's Dance Club', originally a placeholder name that's evolved into an in-joke in our group because of how tongue-in-cheek it is.

You can play up the dull name or make it ironically elaborate as you prefer, all i know isn't that my players would get a kick out of it.

This chick as a barbarian warrior, with her outfit turned into one of those 'fur bikini' things, and the pick turned into a great axe.

Requesting my TimeWatch agent character, Spartacus (yeah, that Thracian gladiator guy who ruffled Rome's feathers), from some kind artist, please. Wears the TW uniform pictured with all the gear, and looks like the guy pictured with a heavyweight boxer's build. Carries a gladius (Roman sword) in addition to his standard gear.

Dude I was doing it last thread...

And if for some reasons the lizard recolor user and the FFXIV user are reading this they can expect final arts by tomorrow.

Always a pleasure, mate

tiens un autre francophone

You can fill in the text.

Request for the party's Cleric happily drinking from a foamy tankard of ale whilst carousing after an adventure.

That's a hard face and some nasty fake tits for such a nice body.

Amazing.

Could a drawbro make this fat cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch thar looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so founded and effeminate. Maybe a beard? I'm playing a armored Cleric of St. Cuthbert in our 5E Greyhawk game.

an effort was made

You lazy cur! Here I've dug it up for you!

And here is the artists page: rotaken.deviantart.com

Guy is a tg treasure who has been filling requests for years.

thanks, i just re-read the request and realized i misunderstood it. mfw

Mutant Crawl Classics 0-lvl character funnel sole Survivor request a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you gents.

Jesus Christ can't you just mKe a request without the snark you big baby?!

Plz post WiP too thx

My request is for a big hat Chaos Dwarf blowing off a Sig Marines head at point blank range with his Blunderbuss. I am a a Chaos Dwarf player since the 1990s before anyone here was born ;-) my m8 plays sig Marines.

My bad, I thought you just did a sketch and dropped it afterwords.

Thanks for the WIP.

I don't have a interest in this but it's cool of you filling multiple requests!

Requesting a chibi/cartoony picture of the following.

A body-gloved assassin without a helmet.

He has blond hair, grey eyes and a cartoonish broad smile filled with razor teeth.

He is looking innocent (or as innocent as a man with fangs can) with a bloody knife behind his back.

Thanks for looking at my odd request

i gave it a try, if u like it i can finish it

White men don't get artwork around here, sweetie.

carrying over WIP from drawfriend

It's only been a few weeks not giving up yet.

Do we have a second Bogroll here?

Requesting a male, blue-skinned Shadowrun oni wearing a wifebeater than shows off tattoos on his arms, upper chest, and neck of occult symbols including things like the ouroboros around his arm, the vegvisir, the symbol for om/aum, the seal of solomon, or Papa Legba's veve. I'm picturing him with those asian-style curled tusks, clearly-Asian facial features aside from the specifically-oni details, and a body that's muscular but not bulky.

Honestly, though, I'm not going to sweat the details too hard. I'm still trying to nail down this character's appearance in my own head - this'll finalize it.

Anchor/requesting in hope

I'd like to request a 40k symbol if anyone is keen

In Dark Heresy, our party has made a temporary alliance with the Eldar. A psuedo 'Coven of Isha'.

Their symbol is based on an Eldar interpretation of a lantern (symbolising Morai-Heg) with spread wings (for the swooping hawks if you ask an Eldar, the Emperor if you ask the party).

In my mind, the symbol would look a bit like the top left pic. With Eldar runes looking vaguely like a lantern where Khaine's head is, and more Imperial-esque wings.

Anyone who is particularly creative can do with it as they like. What I am proposing is just a rough guide.

Thanks for having a read of my rant.

Ironically enough you drew the 40k ork to look a lot like a tolkien one

Assuming you are a different poster than then nope, other than what's in the request post. Thanks for being interested.

Thank you user.

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks

Requesting any bard with a puppet that looks like pic related. (Intentionally shitty drawing, it's an inside joke.) Race doesn't matter.

Gonna need some refs yo

I dunno, the last time they posted they mentioned something about being busy, but didn't indicate they were done or dropping.

Migrating from Requesting a Vesk soldier!

The scouter thing the lizard woman pictured has on her eye should be on the eye on the left-hand side.
The bigger gun should be lying down propped up against something- a crate, a box, a power armour helmet made for a lizard, you do you! She should be leaning on the smaller gun, barrel pointing downward, as she looks on the see-through tablet. Again, I don't mind what goes on the tablet, go nuts as long as it's not anything straight up lewd. She should look quite strong, maybe muscular, even.
You don't have to do a background, but if you want to it should be nice and quiet inside a starship, maybe a cargo hold or something.

here the WIP
if you want to add/delete something, let me know before i continue

Looking for someone to draw my goth elf warlock.

Androgynous, long black hair, smokey eyes, black cloak, light armor. qt, please.
Carries a rapier, wears leather bracers/cuffs, bandaged palms due to stigmata.

i'm the user who made the drawing, i'm not the user that asked the question in the other post, so maybe they're working on it? no idea.

thanks for soothing the wounds of my failure user

i saw your drawing and i took another request so no i'm not working on it

Which one is the tolkien orc?

Hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

preferably creatures/abominations

Knight that's been zombified

Draw your vision of Baba Yaga, please. Bonus points if you draw her hut with chicken legs.

?

i misunderstood and drew an warhammer orc and an warcraft orc because im retarded

shit i'm the user drawing stuff, i'm new around here, i have no idea what i'm doing, lol

Taking a stab at this. As far as i understand draw a manlier fellow in a same/ish gettup, with the castle symbols, right?

well i think it' courtesy to announce what request you're taking, to prevent those kind of situation

Not him, I don't like to announce when I'm taking something. Sometimes the drawing flops and I scrap it, sometimes it takes a while, etc.

If someone thinks someone else is handling it they might not take the request, it can just mess up the OR's chances. And if someone else is working on it when you post yours, two cakes, it's not a big deal.

you have a point

American Jesus is aryan Jesus.

We removed the wimpy jew aspect of Him and crafted Him in a newer and more perfect form.

Then whats with all the circumcision?

Anyone want a bust done? I don't have time for full body stuff.