/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Gruff But Caring Waifu Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
yokai.com/nue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also good ol memories

>say something in your native language

Sopra la panca la capra campa, sotto la panca la capra crepa

Are you happy now, user Nr. 54794500?

with a right arm like that i'm not surprised.

Yes, thank you very much

I don't have the numbers out quite yet though I do have the bonuses
also was that an elborate thing for Tanuki Princess stats?

In all honesty, with how much Veeky Forums bitches about magical realm stuff, it seems odd to me how twg threads tend to the be most dense when they are literally nothing but magical realm stuff.

Dog princess is best princess. No other princess needed.

is your tanuki a human girl that transforms into a japanese raccoon or reverse

it'll be great to see the bonuses

She's a furry Tanuki girl who wears a leaf to appear more human to help her sell her wares

Passive Bonus: Legit wares!
get a knockoff first gen dowry or a any gen lust gift warning object is much weaker

Active Bonus: Tanooki Leaf
A leaf that when on your head allows you to transform yourself,others,and objects into anything for a temporary amount of time.

Anyway, do i really have to draw a scene of the fights i did? probably quick sketches.

And who is interested to actually fight for or his princess or using the princess vs other princesses, with the actual rules that i used in those fights

I don't care of magical realms in Towergirls, i just let them have rules to actual adventures or to beat each other

kek, is there a warrenty if said products fail. cant trust that evil trash panda to arrange honest sale/trade

why yes if they fail you get 1% off your next purchase but also only if you marry her to get that sweet sweet family discount

I want to grow a herculese beetle from its larval stage into a fist-sized adult beetle purely for fun with Farm Princess!

if her family discount is worth taking a massive testicle to the face, then i'll have to agree.

another questions
bakeneko can lose her human disguise by feeding her either shrimp,rats or fish

is there another way of reverting tanuki back to a raccoon without removing the leaf

the bakeneko is supposed to be an example.

tanuki has none of those mega testicles sorry to say she just has a puffy vagina

nope just the leaf since it's what sustains her form she doesn't do that on her own

you mean to tell me she completely naked all the time. she uses the leaf power to create an illusion that makes people see her as a clothed human. Noice

+ Good business sense
+ big lovable....tail
+Can trick anybody
-Even you
-Who did I just have sex with?

A peddler who cons people by taking on the most desirable form to trick them with man or woman. She is indeed her kingdoms princess only she ran away and now her kingdom has a large cash prize for the rescue and return of her. She is a trickster who is very sly able to figure out what her target customer wants. She always wears a friendly smile

-Who did I just have sex with?
wait, the raccoon sells her pussy around for money (prostitute life) and doesnt remember which customers she did the offer for.Damn that raccoon is bad at her job.

you sure homeless isn't part of the negative

i meant to say that her being homeless should be put on the stats

nono she doesn't prostitute herself off it implies that sometimes when you have sex with another princess it could be her in disguise

she's a traveling peddler putting down homeless doesn't fit for me

oh so does she have the ability to change her human disguise

shit my princess can do that to

for you my bad

she does indeed she's a tanuki afterall

how does her ability work

the leaf
I'm worried of taking too much space in thread

thanks for everything. take care and have a nice day, blank

also, i know the leaf can change her into a human but altering her form each time sounds crazy

last response

it casts an illusion it's not that crazy

Requesting all latest Elder Scrolls TGs

Raider vs Pirate quick sketch

Remember that Raider won 2 to 1

damn, pirate's been picking fights as of late.
Fights She can't Win

Im surprised we havent used enchantress for anything

Why does the archer in first row hve a crown?

Final sketch update before digital.
This is gonna hurt
But who would win this battle?

Manticore and Chimera can just team up and beat Monkey, then finish their fight i guess, since both seems quite mad at her for jumping in without asking

What is your favorite Tower Girl sex power?

Any one that increases 'output'.

but it's not monkey it's Nue

how Nue are you that's monkey princess

because she's a princess

whats the cat supposed to be?

fine too

is that her name or are you memeing

is mem

is it a coincidence that her name is almost spelt like meme

What princesses who don't get much attention do you think deserve it?

Angel.

Amazon.

Anything past gen three.

But... Isn't amazon popular?

Centaur Princess

boy princess best princess

Don't see any point in just stating fact here...

ill say squid and leech

Drawing Towergirls!

picarto.tv/Eversor

I'm going to have to agree with Leech; I genuinely thought "There's a leech princess?" when I read the post. She's a literal who character, so she definitely needs some spotlight.

Jabberwock princess. I think she's cute and you would think there would be more art relating to her as she is like the embodiment of the people in these threads.

OG squid best squid.
Especially since she's a good princess among a shit gen, you'd think she'd get Loads of attention.

>He likes OG squid
>He thinks weeb dragon is the only good princess in gen2exp

Its a taste so shit, I'd assume you speak in farts

Heyheyhey!
Gen 2 exp has, like, 4 good princesses, don;t just assume things about me.

What do you people even do here?

No, I get it, you're fapping. I mean, besides that, what do you do?

You guys aren't pumping out new content at any remarkable pace.

You guys have competitors on other sites and boards.

You don't really have anything to discuss.

So, why are you here?

>What do you people even do here?

Make charts for towergirls

>No, I get it, you're fapping. I mean, besides that, what do you do?

Talk about our favorite princesses and why mines are great and everybody else own is terrible

>You guys aren't pumping out new content at any remarkable pace.

But we still do pump out content

>You don't really have anything to discuss.

Sure we do

>So, why are you here?

To suffer

Imp, always Imp Princess.

Contents been comin out at a pretty regular pace lately actually, hell most anons are actually against it moving so fast since it means some dont get a word in before something gets changed or added

can you give me an example?

>Blanks been churnin out stuff for his gen
>Trash gen
>Recent updates to the main charts
>Changes to symbiote princess that pretty much took up two whole threads
>Multiple fusion sprites
>Gen4exp, Gen5exp, Caravan exp planned with a few steps into Gen4exp and Caravan
>Undertale gen from that one guy who shows up now and again
>Braves 2nd station gals
>Warhammer gen coming into its final stage with items with a planned expansion after

This post could be applied to most of Veeky Forums's threads, user.

yknow that joke about how the magical maguffin could be replaced with a gun and the story would still work?

well Ever did that

So on MGE this is a Jabberwock.

Obviously we already have a Jabberwock, but this reminds me of the user that was talking about the succubus with the mouth tail way back when. I do not remember name of that succubus species though.

I think a creature like this could be a princess in future

Stream was great guys! Thanks again!

Was the "succubus" a manticore?

If it was, then we've already got it on the charts. Heck, the MGE Jabberwock could probably be a fusion between Eldritch and Manticore in my opinion.

>Yknow that joke about how the magical maguffin could be replaced with a gun?

Yes,
I remember it fondly.

Nah Maticore was already on the charts.

It was definitely a different type of succubus from somewhere but the name of obscure so I can not recall it

I'm guessing it was vore-related?

Not that I remember

This is just me user,but I just stick around on /twgrl/ because it's fun.Isn't that the whole thing about it?To enjoy yourself whilst creating new content?

"Tailmouth" succubus and "glutton tail" succubus seem to be the more common labels given to them, and the only established character I can think of is Alma Elma from Monster Girl Quest. In my experience, though, succubi with tail-mouths are always involved in vore in some fashion.

What is a Nue? I thought it was monkey. Anyway can still loose on a 2 vs 1 even if is not a monkey.

Aren't you forgetting something?

yokai.com/nue/

Ahh, yes, i remember the tales of gunslingers of the west. France was just full of them. Big reason Russia was so small in the middle ages.

Nue is a mythical monster in Japanese folklore, (more or less a chimera). The face of a bestial monkey, the legs (and sometimes body) of a tiger, and a live snake for a tail.

Black Guard for the tabletop NPC compendium.

Well, attempted to run a preliminary test of Towergirls Adventure. I forgot to factor in my 2 companions, and as such, made it to the second floor before getting my ass handed to me. I am guessing the initial tower exploration was balanced with the two free companions in mind.

Decided to roll odds/evens to see if I was pitched outside the tower and failed the mission, or if the enemy would keep attacking. Got the boot, and am now left wondering if the knight recovers all HP after such a case, or if I get 1 HP back and need to heal to full like usual (herbs, bandages, potions, etc.).

Still, it was pretty fun and snappy. Presumably will be even more so once I stop having to flip through the pages and files to remember rules, and don't try to jot down everything that happens for playtesting notes.

Happy to hear you had some fun.

So you tried with also the 2 Adventurer Peasants wth you? Or just a Hardcore Mode Solo Run.

Remember that even if Health requires potions and bandages to be restored at 1 at time, Armor is immediatley recovered when combat ends.

If the Knight leaves the tower, all health is restored but the Tower exploration fails.

I was also the user from last thread that offered to look for grammar and spelling errors as I go through and try the game out. That will take me some time, due to my schedule, but I'll make a note to try and start seriously working on that, if it would help.

I totally forgot about the peasants, so I went in all alone.
>Tower Exploration 1 - Mimic Princess (chose Wizardry Tower-type).
>Floor 1: Single Enemy - Golem Mki
>Floor 2: Single Enemy - Minion Slugger

Traded blows with the golem until I wore it down. Went into next fight with 1 HP and no lesser health potion (I drank that in the golem fight). Missed my attack, and got knocked out by the minion's first attack. The peasants would likely have helped prevent the golem fight from wearing my knight down right off the bat.

I did catch the bit about armor points restoring after combat, but the section about falling unconscious didn't seem to mention what happens to your health if you get kicked out a tower, other than that you fail the rescue attempt, and falling below 0HP results in death. So it's nice to have that answered, and will make bouncing back much less painful, after such a sobering defeat.

This does bring up a question about PC constructs (such as mannequins). Their HP is treated as Armor Points, however they restore this not via healing, but by repairing (either self-repair or an NPC's doing). If a PC construct were to reach 0 Armor Points and be kicked out of the tower after deactivating, are they considered dead if a friendly NPC cannot bring them back to camp for repair? Or do they recover their Armor Points as you would HP for a non-construct knight upon being kicked out of the tower?

I should probably just make a running list of questions as I re-read the rules and try out the game. It would make it easier to double check if something isn't covered or if I'm just missing something.

what kingdom is this black knight fighting for? He looks pretty awesome

Very good user.

Also holy shit first 2 floors single enemy twice. that's bad luck!

So:

1) In single palyer you can decide who attacks who. so you can let your peasant get some puncesh for you instead.

2) I'll add the part for recovering health after beign unconscious

3) Awakened Mannequin, if reaches 0 Armor Points, it remains deactivated untill someone repairs him. That's why you always find deactivated golems of centuries ago. Friendly NpC can bring you back but you need an NpC who can repair you. usually Mannequins are best of use in multiplayer games.

You uh, never really learned the meaning behind what a black knight is huh?

isnt it just a evil knight that does what he wants

Funnily enough, I was just thinking about them, as I was entertaining an idea of doing a presentation about the divergent evolution of generic fantasy monsters in Japan compared to the west. Like in Japan pig-orcs still are quite common, and kobolds are more doglike than lizardlike. The tailmouth succubus is an odd one, because I can't find a clear origin for it. Most other examples can be traced to some particular source; pig-orcs are from 1st edition DnD and the Japanese kept using that design while in the west it fell out of favor, while original DnD kobolts had both doglike and lizardlike features, with derived designs in west focusing on the lizard aspects and in Japan the dog aspects. But the tailmouth succubus seems to have just kind of appeared out of nowhere.
Best I can determine, somebody probably went "Cell from DBZ can absorb people with his tail, succubi have tails, ergo, succubi can eat people with their tails" and others copied the idea. They seem to be mostly limited to eroge/doujinshis, though (I think Disgaea had succubi with an attack animation involving them biting with their tail though).

That could be an idea for Succubus Princess II, as it is a relatively well known variant, and you could combine it with something like MGE manticore (the tail can be gentle also...).

user who drew the six symbiotes and Farm Princess fighting in last thread here, I'm in a doodling mood and my brand new scanner stopped working already, fuck. Give me a few fusion ideas, and I'll post em later when I can. Even if it's already been done and you just want to see an alternate retelling of that fusion, I'll doodle whatever. Anything from the main gens, expansion gens, and Gats' doc only.

Is a Companion you can Hire in the Tabletop Game as long as your Aligment is not Good, so he does not give a crap about Kingdoms as long as he can serve Evil.

Is not a Black Knight is a Black Guard.

While they share similarities, they are not the same thing since Black guards are Religious people while Black Knights usually are jsut evil dudes.

Why you didn't bought a Tablet instead of the scanner? so you can draw digitally directly. Or the Scanner aquisition wasn't by you but from a member of your family.

If you're down for fusions ideas how about
Gargoyle x demon princess
Wrestler x ninja Princesses

Scanner was kind of a necessity, since I have to use it to email documents here and there. I get sent something in the mail, fill it out, and email it for whatever dumbass reason, stupid city hall. I think I just installed the thing wrong, it won't pick up the scanner right now for some reason. It's 3:35 am here, and I'm gonna sleep soon, but I'll definitely fix the damn thing in the morning. I really should go get a tablet, but I like pen and paper. I feel more comfortable like that.

Seems like a few easy ones. On it.

I know, i was also used to draw pen and paper, but since most of works are now on digital, i've moevd to it too.
It's fucking hard at first, but then you get used and you find quite useful, since you can also Fake pen and paper if you change settings.

For example on SAI (but also on other programs), you can add the paper texture and the drawing will look like you have draw on paper with a pencil.

Hmm. These two?