KuCoin vs COSS

Need some advice ; I have already my NEOs and I am looking for another coin that generate dividends.

So far here are my conclusions ;

- KuCoin interface is way better than COSS and the referral program as well but a bit pointless to me.
- KuCoin cost 11x more than COSS
- COSS will improve by the end of 2017 the interface (screenshot already shown).
- KuCoin is well established so far if you look at the volume.

Should I go for the highest reward (COSS) or the lowest but safest and paid in random coin (KuCoin) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
gist.github.com/jimbobape/7c58a3c5734c18d787cb1f50e6da542b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>KuCoin cost 11x more than COSS

You have answered your own question. You can buy 11x more COSS than KuCoin. So assuming they eventually reach the same exchange volume, you could earn 11x more dividends

Let's say you earn $10,000/week with KuCoin dividends at some point in the the future. You call this your safe bet

If you buy COSS and it reaches those volume levels, you will earn $110,000/week.

In my opinion, I believe that the potential reward you get for scooping up cheap COSS is well worth the fact that the exchange currently has low liquidity now. Just because it does now, does not mean it always will

KuCoin has already established itself as the next competitor to binance. If I'm not mistaken, Coss was released earlier than KuCoin and still does zero trade volume. They had all sorts of issues with their dividend program as well.

KuCoin has the best customer service of any exchange. They answered a question of mine within 5 minutes today. On Christmas. The UI is great. The referral program is insanely profitable if you're into that, and it's going to exponentially increase user traffic.

They have community coin votes. They add coins as fast as they appear on Etherdelta. They now have a NEO pairing and will be adding all the NEO ICOs.

Being paid in a random coin is far more lucrative than being paid in BTC. If you were to drop 100 dollars into every coin on CMC at the beginning of 2017 you'd be a millionaire from Verge alone.

Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $25,583,524, meanwhile COSS has $496,935 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 51.48x the daily volume with only 6.46x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 7.97x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
COSS hasn't added a market for months because of inactive devs.
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Dent: Daily trade volume of $4661070
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $3115741
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1600265
Aion: Daily trade volume of $314364
Achain: Daily trade volume of $232948
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $148297
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $171804

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 500k in daily volume, and over half of its volume is the COSS coin itself, KEK.

Next week has a whole new slate of coins ready to be added to kucoin.

FUD you might hear from COSS bagholders: "..bbbBbut the split on kucoin goes down to fif...fifteen percent".
Truth: After Kucoin reaches over $50 million in daily volume, the volume above 50 million will be shared gradually down by 1% for every $2.5 mil in additional volume.
The first $50 mil will be shared at 50%,
Between $50 mil and $52.5 mil will be shared at 49%,
Between $52.5 mil and $55 mil will be shared at 48%,
and so forth until it hits the floor of 15%. This works just like marginal tax rates in real life.

Even if the entire profit sharing were 15% (which it is not), then $1 invested in Kucoin would still bring in 2.39x the amount of dividends you would receive from $1 in COSS.

Check numbers for yourself!
Kucoin daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
Kucoin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
COSS daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
COSS market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

So to you it's not that risky investing in COSS at this stage? I mean they're still on Beta version and started 2 months ago I think. Based in Singapore and Kucoin in HK.

Kucoin is legit as fuck imo
gist.github.com/jimbobape/7c58a3c5734c18d787cb1f50e6da542b

Use this invite link 1Rd4a

COSS is actually releasing its new UI tomorrow and it looks pretty good, that addresses your interface concern
Personally, i picked COSS because of their active developers and their plans to implement new features, Fiat gateways and Fiat pegs (ala USDT) is what caught my eye
Kucoin really turned me off with the whole referral thing, it seemed real pyramid schemey

This is assuming coss doesn't rise in volume. Why would you run numbers where kucoin doubles its volume but coss doesn't rise also?

Coss will beat kucoin to fiat gateway, and it'll be over.

every fucking coss thread with the same photo and the same copypaste

What are you talking about retard? He uses present volume and market cap. Your reading comprehension is horribad.

because COSS has made no progress in 2 months

KuCoin will be doing 100m daily volume by the end of january. And then it's parabolic from there.

No he doesn't you fuckhead
I'll be laughing from my lambos when coss released new ui and then fiat q1

Beside the UI, volume and referral (I don't take them into account because COSS just started and I don't care about the referral), the incentives (lowest fee amongst 90% of the exchanges and higher rewards than Kucoin) are better with COSS.

But do you believe their team is capable of doing that good? That's make me think COSS is risky.

oh and i should add that dividends will also be paid from those fiat gateways when they are implemented, giving even more profitability.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen this exact copypasta today.

coss is fucking dead give it up. You fags were talking so highly about it months ago. Those bags must be heavy

Because it's still under BETA I just read they get it out EOY 2017

what bags senpai, COSS is in ATH territory, and with a new UI T O M O R R O W

The COSS team seems half baked and inactive. KuCoin has an active telegram where you can speak with the devs and others.

I really think the fact that KuCoin pays dividends in the form of coins is highly overlooked.

Also, Coss and KuCoin have been online for roughly the same amount of time. One has progressed and the other has stagnated. That should tell you enough.

Lmao give it up coss shills. The numbers are 100% accurate and the sources are linked at the bottom of the post. Its funny how much the facts spit out by one script completely shuts down any argument that a coss shill would have LOLOLOL

You might find the referral program scummy (a baseless emotional reaction), but that's what's going to drive this exchange to widespread adoption overnight. The usercount has already started to grow exponentially just in the last two weeks.

except those numbers imply that COSS's volume is never going to increase against Kucoins...

Dawg, COSS also pays dividends in coins, and the new UI was literally a community oriented project, what do you inactive

OP im going to stop because im starting to enter shilling territory, but damn these Kucoiners are relentless. As with any investment you should do your own research

well that be a fair implication seeing as how COSS's volume has flatlined for a goddamn month. They shouldn't have released it if it wasn't ready. KuCoin grows everyday.

Funny given how COSS has literally not grown and has actually shrunk to near all time low volume on its exchange.

Used to have near one million daily, now Less than 500k.... JUST.

Meanwhile kucoin has tripled volume in one month

>Those bags must be heavy
Kek. COSS is up 6x from a month ago and is holding strong during this latest alt dump. Meanwhile Kucoin, which started with more funding, has barely doubled it's market cap.

COSS is doing the right thing and getting their product shored up before trying to add shitloads of volume. Meanwhile, KCS is doing the typical Korean strategy of treating its customers like bugs and only using them for shekels.

COSS hasn't even implemented fiat-to-alt payments yet. That, and the fact that it's just getting started as a payment gateway. KCS has the market for another few months but by Q3 2018 COSS will be at 250m+ market cap easy. Screencap this.

Kucoin because if you invest enough then it will diversify your investments for you and given its a chink server then you know it will blow up.

Use my referral code when you sign up: E3bh_B

You will thank me later. Look at the market movements on KCS and tell me it ain't going up.

>q3 2018
>q3 2018
>q3 2018

hahhahahaaGAHAHAGAHHAHAHAAJAJJAJAGAGAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Barking up the wrong tree here. I have no stake in this. I don't care which of these no-name exchanges dies. But I will say you can't call anyone shills when I always see that elaborate copypasta the moment anyone mentions COSS.

250m is a conservative estimate. At 500m that'll be 30x current price.

Q3? KuCoin will be at 250m by mid Q1 mate

and what are you talking about treating their customers like bugs? I received help with something today within 5 minutes. It's fucking Christmas.

In a highly competitive market you need something like a referral system. And it works. Why? Because all the users benefit from it. So why not?

Besides the cost difference, COSS is safer. That's because it's dividend split is forever fixed at 50%. Kucoin is dropping down to 15%, and could go less in the future.

Look at these coss cucks that cant come to grips with the simple fact that one dollar spent on kucoin currently brings in over 7x the same dollar spent on coss. Its sad really. There exists no reason to buy coss over kucoin.

>It's fucking Christmas
You do know Asians don't celebrate Christmas right? They couldn't give two fucks about some western holiday unless it makes them shekels, which it does.

No it cant. First 50 mil is 50% and after that it gradually reduces to 15% (the floor)

it won't fucking matter if KuCoin is doing 10x the volume that Coss is.

also, if you refer 3-4 people you make up for that loss.

KuKoin has a burn program too.

Yeah that's the only thing that makes me tend to COSS, the dividend is unbelievable but the risk to me is to see an increase of volume and invest a minimum of 1.5 to 2k$. I have no idea if COSS team is capable of doing it.

COSS could have 300mil volume when Kucoin has 1bil and I'd still get the same dividends as you. Not that it matters, I've made a shitton of USD off my COSS gains and am making more gains off trading the profits. Sorry that delusional Kucucks like yourself have to hodl for a year and recruit people like a fucking Jehovah's Witness to get any money. Sad!

> No it cant
Source? I know COSS is DAO enforced, but I have never seen a contract for Kucoin. Until you show proof, no one can ever trust that Kucoin won't just eliminate the fee split. And it's completely stupid to trust that some Chinese exchange isn't going take advantage of their ability to lower more (or wipe out) the split if the volume becomes too juicy.

My advice would be to hold out for a couple days and to see how the smoothly the new UI launch goes, if everythings good and dandy then its a green light for the moon, the reason why COSS has stagnated because everything has been going towards this new UI and engine.

user, did you even read what I said? I am invested in neither exchange's coin. Does KuCoin need a copypasta because its shills are brainless?

The referral is a weird incentive to me. As you said you have to be Jehovah Witness. COSS incentives make more sense to me, lower trading fees and higher rewards.

Here's a screenshot of the new COSS UI. Far more usable than the trash from KCS and on par with Binance.

I make more money from just a few referrals I sent out the other week than I do from holding 10k KCS tokens. The referrals extend out to 3 degrees of separation.

Koreans are literal drones with zero capacity for creativity. What do you expect?

HahahHhHhHAHAHA

Look at all these irrational dumbfucks trying so desperately to shill coss. Rationalizations like “if only this happened” “if only that happened” and “in q3 2018 something will happen” are so hilarious. Meanwhile all that has to be said on the kucoin side is that it brings in 7x the dividends that coss brings in, and there is no counter.

Why don't you just split your investment in both?

we're in a speculative market, and neither COSS nor Kucoin are short term holds, we're speculating the future

You can't compare these two with their current state mate.

>Meanwhile all that has to be said on the kucoin side is that it brings in 7x the dividends that coss brings in
Which is what, like $3 USD worth of tokens a week at this point? Your argument is literally "BTC is worth 20 times what Ether is, Ethereum is trash!"

but there's something to be said about the fact that both of these projects launched in the same month

Did they? If so, that's a good point.

I stick with the big established exchanges. I didn't even use Binance until recently. I miss some mad gains, oh well.

COSS has a slower ramp out because it's doing more. Merchant portal and fiat gateway take time. Don't underestimate the added fee sharing that's going to contribute.

No it isnt. The fact that you think that is what my argument is reveals ur room temperature iq.

One dollars worth of KCS brings in 7x the dividend that one dollars worth of COSS brings in. I am assuming you have the same dollar amount of each coin.

yeah, at current trading volumes, which means absolutely nothing since both are in their infancy, and one hasn't even fully launched yet. What part of this dont you understand?

lmao its literally the same as Kucoin's UI only the graph is on the right side instead of the left.

Is that UI seriously what you guys think will "turn the tide"? If so, you coss tards are completely fucked.

if people see an exchange that's doing 100m daily volume and pays 30% dividends they are going to use that versus the exchange that is doing 10m and paying 50%

first mover advantage is everything. And you're not taking referrals into account. My referrals pay more than my KCS

It looks way better than the beta version COSS is using so I think it's going to be a huge improvement yeah.

HAHAHA jesus christ are the COSSKEKS seriously thinking that the UI update is going to save them? THEY ARE WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK TO GET THE SAME UI AS KUCOIN? You guys are done.

kek I was thinking the same fucking thing. A mirror image

You are 100% right, right now kucoin has the edge on COSS because they were faster, but that does not mean things cant change.Dont underestimate the value of the Fiat gateway coming Q1 2018, its only going to make things grow exponentially

Good point

>If you were to drop 100 dollars into every coin on CMC at the beginning of 2017 you'd be a millionaire from Verge alone.
This is a good point but coss was rapidly adding new coins until the community demanded that the ui become top priority. As soon as the ui is installed new coins will roll out and rune will list whatever is yell loudest over the noise.

Join kucoin with this mates.
Use my referral, I will hook up with pearls: 1R5r2QR
You won't regret it, at all.

Nah nigga I'm up. It's called smart money.

FIAT
I
A
T

>I really think the fact that KuCoin pays dividends in the form of coins is highly overlooked.
>implying COSS doesn't do the exact same thing
At least be honest in your assesment and people might not take you for larping scammer.

>flatlined
>up over 100%
What did he mean by this?

Tradingview charts are all they really need to set themselves apart.

coss is a shitcoin

Here’s the break down for fee split OP

Ku Kucks will defend this

Damn, COSS better raise its volume. It looks definitely interesting from 10K/20K COSS

kucoin is a bad name with no memeability

rather be a cossplayer

Howdy anons if ur unsure abour Kucoin just give it a shot and checkout the UI i kinda like it and if u dont have an account just use my code, no reason we cant all make money drop ur codes and i will use them too! 1 AUG 1 all together. tanks biz bros!

You COSScucks are hilarious.
>if this happens volume will skyrocket durr
>hurr durr if rune does that we will lambos
I'm not even in Kuckcoin, but COSS has the worst shills in the history of Veeky Forums. Shouldn't the UI been out since christmas? That's what you deluded cucks were shilling. Kek. Kill yourself.

Kuckcoiners vs cossplayers.

Useless