twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peak black excellence

holy shit fucking idiots like this are absolutely golden

Well he is a nigga of Zamunda

>she holds the grades
>I hold the bags

That's awesome

>pajeet

why are they idiots? isnt ripple the most likely thing to get on coinbase next?

last one i have kek

The bugman investment

>my wife
>get approval
does not compute

>letting women have authority over your finances
Goyim, I...

$32 fee on a $100 tx. you probably shouldn't trade crypto user.

if black people are buying crypto for real, then the bubble meme is real

Look at this and tell me it not booble.

This is so fucking cringy. What's funnier is he probably still hears her whining. She hasn't stopped for a second, she seems like that kind of woman.

>Shares

SHUT IT DOWN

ITS OVER

i know i shoudnt but im doing it anyway. ive only been getting into crypto since earlier this month. that charge is ridiculous and "Bitcoin" itself doesnt charge a fee. Im not exactly sure how he got that number.

but i do agree with his logic regarding ripple. If ripple gets on coinbase then its value should go up. Since it is forth ranked coin in terms of market cap then its most likely get on there next. Is he wrong about that?

??????????? please, user, exit now

Shut up.

TFW you want mass adoption, but normies talking about this shit wakes you want to punt them in the cock and balls.

what? unless you explain how hes wrong about ripple you're not helping

you explain im not here to hand hold, if you come to biz for ACTUAL crypto advice you are retarded. i only come here to collect pink wojacks, pajeet threads, and laugh

Absolutely. Good for us though as, as a whole, they've zero financial sense. Going to get absolutely wrecked when the bubble pops though.

you guys do realize this dude is trolling, and doesn't actually have kids right? i expected better from my Veeky Forumsbros

This is the reason pumps and dumps should be made in big enough exchanges and not complete shitcoins. Feed on the normies people.

>ive only been getting into crypto since earlier this month

Probably best to just read and not offer opinions on it for the time being so.

bitcoin cash went on coinbase and its value went up. theres my reasoning.

i wasnt even giving out opinions. i was asking for an explanation.

he's....joking i just looked on his page for two seconds and thats obvious he's fucking 21 years old..

I just come here for the memes what's the best place to go for legitimate crypto discussion?

>Loose

This, we need to dump on the normies not on good coins that are relatively unknown but have solid fundamentals. Crypto isn't going anywhere unless we can make coins actually worth their proper prices, IMO Bitcoin should be worth no more than $1k at most, it's an outdated piece of shit.

>they bought XRP at 80c
>some people in this thread bought even higher

he has a point

Pretty fucking sure he was wife was right all along.

I bought 700 at .85 and daytraded my way to 900, then cashed out at 1.01.

Not really. You can do all those things PLUS log into a bitcoin account.

>>>/suicide/

WHY THE FUCK DO BLACK PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO TALK LIKE FUCKING RETARDS? WE PAY SO MUCH IN TAXES JUST TO ENSURE JAMAL CAN GET AN EDUCATION. WHY THE FUCK THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL INTELLECT BLACK PEOPLE?

Nice, I never saw the full version where he says bitcoin charged him 32$ for his 100$ transfer.

He is right.

yooo chillout bruhh ima tell ya strait liek dis bruh dont disrespect my niggas snowman lookin ass white boy

Wow amazing yes I went to his prof and found it was a troll after making this thread.
That said he’s a disgusting ultra cuck commie propaganda antifa soyboy

Yep, he made it all up and got offended when people told him to fuck off after he started asking for donations. People searched his wallet and found zero transactions recorded, so he started to chimp out at people for calling him on it.
Typical basketball american.

also a swagfag

you just went out of your way to talk like a fucking retard too, dickhead.

just fucking kill me

Why wouldnt ripple at some point head to 200USD?

Survivalists are funny they act like this shit is some challenge to learn. Like dude the cave men did it so can anyone now. It takes a damn afternoon to learn that menial shit

what do you expect from someone with the punisher logo as their main picture

Marketcap

the brainlet's small noggin grew three sizes that day

>hate
You mean love right? Nothing's more entertaining

FrenchFag detected. Les noirs et les arabes sont les pires du monde. Sale, odieux et indigne.

Seriously. PAY YO TAXES NIGGUH SO I CAN KEEP FUCKIN UP IN DA SYSTEM CUZ. BLACK LIVES MATTER NIGGUH. They fuckin don't.

You're dumb as fuck mate, that shit is actually harder than this ez money.

Oh, and I'm in crypto to be enable myself to live in a nice place as far away from black people and arabs as possible. Fuck their entire culture.

Why not both?

LMAO we got called out
“Racists are losers” yea ok sure....
>quietly runs her over in my lambo
>daintily runs back one more time
>finishes off with a brief burnout on her mangled flesh
>ah, jolly good then, a spot of tea I suppose

Fdp

fucking niggers

>"Bitcoin" itself doesnt charge a fee. Im not exactly sure how he got that number.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html#3m

i worry about you user.

>bitching about bitcointalk
>a forum filled with literal third-worlders
leftism true values at work
you're ok as a pet monkey, but the moment you express your inconvenient opinions and have your own agency...

everyone in this thread needs to get banned and also shot

Considering he bought at 19k, she was right to whine as he probably has a very poor understanding about bitcoin and investing and she could smell a bad idea from a mile off.

If he knew what he was doing, he'd be able to explain why it was a good idea and convince her

This guy is handing out free money to crypto traders and you hate him? The market depends on idiots like this.

Do us all a favor and kys.

alt/bch pairs when?

Normies shaming time

Dear future investors.

I want to make things easy for you and help you with your crazy gains. Therefore I have decided to give you some Red Wojak (see pic.) advice. He is bleeding from his face because of all the gains he had made yesterday. He went full into Verge btw.

Advice:
1. Always transfer funds using Bitcoin. It is the bestest, fastest and cheapest currency.

2.If you find a coin being advertised at Veeky Forums/biz just go for it. We are professionals with multiple years of experience and we want to help you. We do not even own the coin we advertise so you do not need to be worried.

3.If a coin is newly listed on Binance, just buy it straight away for any price. Binance only lists quality coins and a new listing there is very rare opportunity.

4. If McAffee suggests a coin to you go all in. If it is little bit overpriced at the moment (+100% in last 2 minutes) it is because it is a very good coin.

5. If you see a coin which just went +50% it will continue to go higher up. The important thing is to sell other coins even if they are in loss and go for the new one. You need to chase the profits they will not come to you.

6.In the end I would suggest some special coins I have selected for you to make 10x gains.

Bitconnect is amazing coin with bright future. Go for veritaseum it will completely revolutionize internet as we now it. Verge is the best privacy coin ever made. Wraith Protocol coming out in 10 minutes.

> le societal collapse immenent may may

biz btfo

return to reddit

>doesn't even know how to use a trip
seriously people this stupid shouldn't be allowed to exist

your conflating 'hard' as in physical endurance and discomfort versus hard as in how the fuck do even markets work

you think that lighting a fire and popping a pheasant is more difficult than learning about blockchain to an educated level? If so you're probably an omega beyond salvation

> expecting people to claim (((((an unknown amount)))))

SHET NIQQA DIZ BE HOW NIQQAS BE GETTIN' LOCKED UP. DA FCK DIS NIQQA ON ABOUT MUH CLAIMIN'. SHEEET. NIQQA DAT GOVMENT TAKE MUH STAMPS AWAY CLAIMIN' AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT NIQQA. FCK.

The master has spoken. Heed his wisdom, newbs and pajeets!