Cliff High's ALTA Report

Got cliff high's report. Spans into 2022. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIRCvIrz4Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

share?

Brainlet here wtf does this mean

this

What are his ico picks

List 5 things this fraud has ever predicted with certainty.

I personally witnessed him predict the Veritasuem hack that went under-reported and little noticed. He released a video on a thursday and passingly said that he saw an event happening early the fallowing week and that he thought it was veritaseum. The fallowing sunday night a million dollar hack on reggie middleton's personal wallet occured. (early monday morning new york time). You can say what ever you want and the video is still up and you can go look at the veri charts and see where the hack happened. It completely derailed the tokens momentum and it only recently recovered from it.

cryptoburn@protonmail

>near term peak of the global influence of Veeky Forums
>/pol/ come out lashing and gashing
fake and ga...
OK this is pretty good actually.

I only can think of 4 but i don't pay much attention to him:
Trump win
BTC over 10k
triple digit LTC
Hollywood, DC, MSM fall out from rape sexual harassment.

He probably had and hit an ETH moon prediction
but don't know.
If he did that would make 5

a modern day Nostradamus, you tards deserve to spend your money funding his NEET boating lifestyle

Yea you can see from hes newest report hes redpilled as fuck.

Also, he said by buying cryptos, normies will be forced to swallow the red pill too.

Cashies BTFO. We can expect a "catch up attitude" and more typical tricks from ver and jihan.

link?

Give me his ico pics u fuckin tease

No ico evaluations this month. But Buy PPT and VERI

www.halfpasthuman.com

It's hilarious how ppt has been performing so well but it never gets shilled here. I'm holding.

Veri isn't trash? I looked at the website months ago and it screamed pajeet. Literally just said "its the new internet"

Thanks

Im sitting comfortably on my stack since ICO at around 6$. The CEO is legit and they are already running a business, VERI will just allow them to transition into blockchain.

The website site is really shitty. The product is not.

Does he say anything about XRP?

Yes

Yea, you can milk it for gainz if you have good timing.

Yea, this is Veeky Forums afterall... Only shitcoins are shilled here.

Thanks satan

>cryptoburn@protonmai
check yo mail brah

Damn. Good on you. The website made me nope the fuck out.

Any nibba share?

Luke?

What? no.

I need to get this. My buddy who got me into crypto has made over 1mm USD and got all his picks from him. My current stack is per Clifs recs with ppt, veri, omg, salt and ltc. The man is redpilled as fuck and 1000 times smarter than most biz shills. Stay poor clif denialists.

I don't know that cliff specifically mentions SALT. He said it's too difficult to analyse because the word is so common.

He and Bix have been shilling it for awhile. Watch some of their interviews and chats from the August area.

We still have so far to go. We are all going to be millionaires and the goyim will continue to ride the fence for years to come.

This. Fucking this.

Clif High is the man, everything that arises from him is sheer genius, especially his crypto pics. I was late with his coins, but not too late.

If you are redpilled, check his video The Pen Island conspiracy, blows me away.

Also OP send you a mail, if you are so kind.

I brushed my buddy off for almost a year. But I got in over the summer with a modest sum (a few k) and have 6x’ed my money since. These projects clif talks about are amazing. Actual businesses on top of the eth blockchain. Not some imitation shit coin. Who gives a fuck about that. Plus, he was the only person who was able to help me understand Veri.

Cliff High is some tinfoil hat old man who makes predictions and some of them aren't actually bad.

I payed for one of this reports one month, that was the cheaper one. He just listed some promising coins but it was not too deep. Share this shit if you got it.

>scam coin gets "hacked"
what a surprise. did he predict the fall of einsteinium too? he must be a genius

If it's a scam then ask yourself why its trading at about .5 eth right now and rising?

OP check your mail pls

He responded to my email asking for $10.

You have to be retard to believe shit a LTSM in generative mode says
The dude literally runs a neural network that initially generates near-gibberish text and then tries to make sense of it (in case you haven't already noticed)
Yeah sure the neural net receives input from many real sources but still almost the same as reading tarot cards or goat entrails

because its shitcoin season and every retarded shit under the moon goes up. dogecoin + tor went up 200% yesterday.
einsteineum had steady growth for months

VERI is just one of literally hundreds of coins promising a "decentralized exchange" while not actually providing it.

I did. You assume all risk. If there was a better way I would do it. Either this information is valuable to you or it isn't.

lol this actually sounds like a fun idea. just for getting crowd sentiment.

The idea of 2019 being the end of the early adopter phase gets me rock fucking hard.

>the grand penis conspiracy
wew lad

OP, post a download for me and your litecoin address and I will send you $10 in litecoin.

email me

what is your email?

lol. I saw it right after I posted.

Sent.

sent you an email OP
from Mike

email from Jackson.

dude's legit.

Going to bed but I will still be responding to emails.

>the internet and social media brought us back to open forum in terms of communication
>mfw crypto brings us back to bartering
PLATFORMS AND DEXs WILL REIGN UNTIL WE END UP WITH A RESERVE CURRENCY.

i first thought this guy was a complete fruit cake even for Veeky Forums standards but its scary how many things this guy has predicted to the T

I still dont know what the fuck a 'temporal' marker is tho

youtube.com/watch?v=EIRCvIrz4Dw

also, Bancor at least 4 years ahead of its time holy shit, literally unstoppable

it means that something is happening which connects to language in his program.

How can someone get hold of these reports? Where can he buy them?
Also, anybody bought it from OP?

100 bucks on a REALLY shitty website. If you don't know how to find it, you don't deserve it (its really fucking simple though). Personally, I'll drop the cash on the original. The internet magic meme ritual will be tainted and incomplete otherwise.

I'm looking to read a full sample, and buy in if I like it. If i'm convinced to put a non-insignificant amount of money down on his conclusions, i'll be fine paying for his work.

I'll just throw 100 bucks in ltc at his face and see what he has to say. It's better than sinking that money into the next random shitcoin that gets shilled here I think.

>assumes you're unable to DYOR.
the absolute STATE of Veeky Forums.

I've been around normies too much this month. Forgive me...

I understand. Tis the season