Art Thread

Looking for art to do with alternate history, weird war 1/2 etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EqkcVlzVSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting this for the last time

I'm cooking up a dieselpunk post-apoc setting for a CYOA I'm making

The idea is that instead of a single event apocalypse (nuclear war, meteor crashing on earth, etc.) the "apocalypse" happened over a long span of time (starting somewhere around the late 20th century) because of pollution, global warming, vast conventional warfare, etc., so we end up with a desolate, depopulated world that's mostly covered in polluted/dead areas with a few isolated human settlements left

Think of the Death Stranding trailers if you want a visual / audio feel of what I'm aiming for

If you want I can post a few of the characters for the CYOA I have in mind, I'd be glad if you could give me some ideas for other characters as well

>pic related, (1/?)

>Erika - a scavenger, cutthroat and bandit with a secret heart of gold, who lives in the semi-abandoned suburbs of an city of the old world, and protects its inhabitants from mercenaries and soldiers travelling in the area; fights gracefully with two knives, using stealth and agility to overcome powerful foes

>(2/?)

>Hod - a member of a group of soldiers from the old world who became biologically immortal thanks to cybernetics and occult rituals and now operate as a mixture between mercenaries and death-cult templar knights; fights with brutal relentlessness, using his blade, his wrist mounted gun, and deadly blood magic

I've got some OP

Damn this one's nice.

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't know where it is from.

Keith Thompson got great Diesel Punk art.

>Sticking a KV2 turret on a pair of legs
>Not using a KWK 43 L71 for armament
>As if it were for troop support and not sniping the roof of every tank in a mile radius

Still, neat

I don't remember who did this montage, but if I remember right, somewhere on internet, someone has made more.

Warmachine got a nice esthetic for walkers and WWI feelings for robots.
Also, I consider Imperial Knights from Warhammer 40k to be in the diesel punk category in a certain extent.

I'm looking for art of giant space monsters and creepy starships.
Like the deep sea thread art, but in space.

wrong pic, my bad

>revolver with a 92fs style bore/nose and early mauser style zig zag cylinder
what in the fuck is this beautiful abomination

youtube.com/watch?v=4EqkcVlzVSw

It is this, my friend.

Hahaha, you fool, now we know the incantations to your magic spell!

>onepageRPG.jpg

Ah it's this gun. This makes me want to make a modernized replica that's a bit beefier looking, like in that art picture.

Hey folks, looking for characters with a 17th century look to them. Bonus points for Cavaliers and Puritans.

Just as an FYI, if I recall correctly, Mad Max was also a post-apocalyptic diesel-punk setting in which the world degraded over years and years of conventional warfare, pollution, and lack of resources. As far as I can remember, very little to no nuclear bombs at all were dropped in the lore, so if you're looking for visual cues and inspiration, it'd help to look into (((THAT))) genre of media.

And for all the flak Rick and Morty tends to get over here, their Mad Max episode had a lot of good concept art in it that you can put to use.

Once more, I'm looking for gnomes! Is there any good gnome pics out there for me? Help would be appreciated.

I need Big Boss/Snake types in detective noire getup or far future gear

Danke Schon mein Freund

bumping a good thread

I can post some stuff I guess

>KWK 43 L71
>In 1941
user... I...

is that from frankenstein's army?

Idk looked cool

user
are you a nazi?

w-what makes you think that?