Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Chaos And Tau BFFs edition

>Official Death Guard Comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising!!!
konor.warhammer40000.com/
>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines Errata
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40000.com/mission-3-hold-line/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for TALLYMAN.

FIRST FOR CUTEDAR

First for IGfags a shit

New mission looks interesting.
warhammer40000.com/mission-3-hold-line/
The resurgent machine spirit stratagem is really cool, that'd be neat if it becomes a universal one.

>Chaos And Tau BFFs edition
>implying that the Tau aren't going to cuck Chaos out of the next planet, now that Eldar and Orks have had their turn

NOT TYPHUS

Nurgle Accountant claims this thread!

New Mortarion in darker colours looks pretty good.

Is that snot or a tube?

Reposting this, because it was more entertaining than I expected.

I'd like to see it without the banner, I think it ruins it.

I'LL BE THE ROOOOOOUNDABOUT

THE WORLDS WILL MAAAAKE YOU OUT 'N' OUT

It's in the OP.

>This new redesign can't be the same as the other one because its different!

Poor logic there my ol' chum.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks disappointingly human? He just looks like a big, slightly mutated dude with fly wings. I mean what kind of self-respecting demon carries a pistol and has a chainsaw scythe?

A snot collector tube.

It's just a really ugly model. The positioning of the legs is bad, the wings are a neat idea but I'm nit a huge fan of the execution, it's got a bit too many things going on, and that face is just bad. So bad, they should have gone grim reaper style hidden face like the epic mortatirion.

I'll probably still pick him up, because I already have Guillman and magnus, and he'll be neat to use even though all my DG are just the guys who come in DI.

I'd like to see it not being blurry AF.

WHO.
IS.
THE.
NEXT.
LOYALIST.
PRIMARCH?

If we go on popularity, Sanguinius should have been first. But that's not gonna happen. So we're left with 4 options; Vulkan, Dorn, Khan and Russ.

Vulkan appeared in Beast Arises series. Russ appeared during Warzone Fenris (though only for a few mins).

So, if I activate one of the Strategems that affects a Vehicle, does it only affect a single model in a Vehicle unit, or does it benefit the unit as a whole?

What happens if I pick the "shoot twice" stratagem and give it to my AdMech killer robutts on a turn that I've had them shoot twice already? Do they get to shoot a third time?

Lion.

But he has a horn on his helm user! A HORN!

Not like that would be a common thing for DG or anything..

russ is next, you know it I know it.

I said loyalist.

while he looks much better with better colors and lighting than in the leak

i still think he should be on foot, goddamn its supposed to be nurgle, slow and steady,

sorry, im still sperging about that magnus´ model is on foot and isnt using his wings

i just realised that modern 40k is pretty much turning into jojo part 2
Bobby G - Joseph Joestar. Main character, kind of an asshole, but means well.
??? (Lion?) - Caesar. Really, REALLY an asshole, but also means well. Will probably die again for some stupid reason.
Magnus- Wamuu. Did nothing wrong.
Mortarion - AC/DC. Literally just an asshole.
??? - Kars. Translator's note: Keikaku means plan.

Wasn't the Lion literally confirmed or at least implied as being up and around but remaining confined to the Rock in the latest DA dex?

then.. Alpharion.

Cringe.

GW will literally swim in money if they release Papa Sang.

Stop writing like such a faggot and being so wrong there 'my ol' chum'.

xD upvoted friendo
Edit: thanks for the gold!

Probably spends his days expanding azrael's inner circle.

SO, GUILLIMAN, HOW WILL YOU DEFEAT MY STAND, [DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS]?

>russ is next
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I really should get round to watching jojo one of these years. So many memes seem to come from it.

Much better. Raver Morty looked bad.

no, he's snoozing in the Rock being looked after the watchers

I'm sorry but we're just going to have to keep you in the Dark about this.

Lion or Russ.

Raven Guard
HQ
Primaris Captain: Power Sword, Master-crafted Stalker Bolt Rifle - 96 pts
Primaris Chaplain - 93 pts

Troops
5 Intercessors: Auto Bolt Rifles, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher - 106 pts
5 Intercessors: Power Sword, Auxiliary Grenade Launcher - 105 pts
5 Scouts: Camo Cloaks, Sniper Rifles - 90 pts

Elites
Primaris Apothecary - 68 pts
5 Reivers - 90 pts

Fast Attack
3 Inceptors - 180 pts

Heavy Support
5 Hellblasters - 165 pts

Total - 993 pts

Running out today sometime to start buying stuff, trying to finalize my list. Basically I think I want to infiltrate the chaplain, reivers, and power sword intercessors, and gun line the rest. Are the inceptors that useful though? I'm thinking about dropping them to bulk out the reivers to 10 and throw in a power sword lieutenant to infiltrate along with the chaplain.

>linking 'SoB are totes coming in February 2016'
>linking 'SoB are totes coming End of 2016'
>linking 'SoB aren't coming... yet... totally coming guys!'

Lol. She is useless and should be ignored. She gets her information from a 3rd party.

Kars is clearly Fulgrim.

It's going to be the lion.
Guillman was the obvious first choice since
A) he's the best primarch to fix the imperium
B) he's the primarch of the posterboys
C) he is the primarch who had the best reason for coming back, since his return has been foreshadowed since 2nd ed.

The lion is the next most logical primarch, since his return is also been foreshadowed for a long time, the Dangles are popular and he's one of the best generals of the primarchs. Also, he's a good balance to Guillman.
Russ is probably third, but I could see him getting bumped up to second depending on what happens with magnus in 8th. If 1k sons get more models, I'd expect we'll see yiffs and TS released close to eachother, with russ co ing out of the warp to punch some nerds.

I wonder what he'll look like.

>He doesn't know how many people love space wolves.
I don't even like lemon rust.

Sanguinius is in a coffin. Sanguinius confirmed!

I want Khan, just so I can see what Cawl came up with for the primarch's bike.

"she"

Beautiful

>mfw people actually believe they'll ever re-do an army so few people care about
SoBfags are like the Chaos Dwarf players of 40k.

go back to tumblr

looks like Alfabusa and the rest of his friends' work has inspired the folks at Warhammer TV a bit.

I don't know. I can totally see how Celestine and the Geminae turned into "plastic sisters are coming."

Looks like an sjw pretty pretty princess reject.

...Pfft.

More like Sanguinius in a massive death company dreadnought.

How do you guys transport big guys like Mortarion?

How do existing Magnus users do it?

Hey tell your Primaris Vox VA to normalise his audio or tone to distortion down. That was grating on the ears.

What the fuck are you doing with a picture of my pickle?

Lion isnt a loyalist primarch

That's my point. But she did force that meme for a couple of years because she got from her source that he had seen a plastic SoB kit (Celestine) and assumed that meant a full re-release was coming. She had to back down and apologise and ended with 'b-b-but they should still be coming ;_; plz don't laugh at me'. She should be ignored out of the fact her source is just, you know, the main person.

Armored truck.

She really said that? I must of missed it. Shame, she had seemed pretty reliable.
You're still wrong and everybody else has already accepted that it's clearly not Typhus.

My bloodthister has his own box

It'll be Russ so they can do a hashtag savage pairing with Angron. Because Weaties need new models more than EC. Deal with it.

i barely even dipped the hook in
it's pretty good, the first episode is kinda rough though.

Regiment tactics when

>implying that has anything to do with it
If popularity was the determining factor, we would have seen Angron long before Magnus or Morty ever showed up

not him but she did, pic.

Reposting to this thread since I accidentally posted to the already dying one:

So I've got time on my hands and against better judgement I decided to give my Dark Heresy 2nd edition inquisitor some stats. How much XP do you guys figure I should give him?
On a similar note, has anyone ever worked out the formula (if there is one) to determining the Threat levels of NPCs?

Also I'll story time Visitors for the inconvenience.

So why'd he curb stomp Kurz and Morty and prevent his troops fighting for Horus?

Get out of here tsarist.

Nth for Guard fags are the only ones who actually play, everyone else just shits posts and takes years to finish one army.

You shove him up your ass you fucking nintenyearold

Official GW cases are good for this because of how they work. Otherwise usually the big, awkward minis get their own dedicated shoebox and padding.

2/4

magnus makes it even more likely.

3/4

Found the butthurt yiff

>proceeds to starve to death

>waa the bad man found the glaring flaw in my argument and called my plastic minature by a different name!

Yeah, I was just thinking that. Personally I think that it wouldn't stack since they both say "can shoot twice", not "shoot an extra time" or something. Wouldn't even make a difference, since 18 shots per bot hitting on 4+ is 9 hits, same as 27 shots hitting on 3+, and you cant reroll fails of 4 because of the new fucked modifier system.

Personally I think that it might be good for Dunecrawlers, since it increases unmodified rolling averages from 1.33 hits to 2 hits, and R1s changes from 1.55 hits to 2.33. An increase in damage of about a third (normal) or a half (R1) is no joke, although it makes me even MORE salty that Canticle 6 isn't a flat +1 To Hit instead of R1.

New Typhus

4/4

Based GW telling the entire fanbase that they're going to 'fudge the numbers' for the campaign point blank and people think its just for a laff.

BASED

I personally prefer using scouts to block enemy units from comming down within 9" on my units and/or have something to block cc-units in general.

5 Reivers seems not enough for me. They are good enough if you get them and the Inceptors in together, but that means you can only ever attack one unit at a time.

Overall I would drop one of the characters and try to get secound Hellblaster squad in. It's the only decent thing against high-toughness models.

>54799617
What, you wanted a (You) with this post? Too bad.

Not before beating Vostroyan traitors to the people to death with the butt of a rifle because of a lack of ammunition.

Weirdly agree. He should have more mosquito to him.
As it is he looks less daemony than Big n' Red.

That is a nice Scythe you have there, Brother.

But I'll break it so you won't be able kill anymore MEQ's.

By that, I mean I'll break your arm.

I havent been keeping up what is this do we know?

Nah. Khorne is popular, but as an individual character Magnus has always been the most popular Daemon Primarch due to the tragedy of his reckless warning and the drama of the burning of Prospero.

No one cares.

So, it's been a fun start to week three of the campaign for me....

>be Necron play.
>excited for the start of week 3 of Fate of Konor.
>promising game against Imperial Guard player I have fought before.
>1500 point game
>Watch as I get destroyed by a table of conscripts and tanks.
>RP gets me 10 warriors back over the entire game.
>guard player informs me that Necrons are OP cheese because of RP, as my second Annihilation Barge is destroyed by a few points of infantry.
>rest of the army killed by conscripts and a leman Russ character tank with 2+ rerollable hits.
>realise that my Necrons are clearly OP cheesemongering faggots.

I'm sorry guys. All of you calling Necrons OP were right. It's just that every necron player is bad. It was just a coincidence that all of the good Necron players dropped the army when 8th edition was released.

That is all.

I'm so upset they are bringing more primarchs and demon primarchs. They give them shit models, shit reasons for being there and it just ruins everything. 8th edition was starting to be so amazing, now it's quickly turning to shit.

But with the Primarch comes the new models and new Khorne models would be much more popular than fucking Ksons.

Is no one gonna point out that the Redemptor dreads look like the old derby Ork dreads for yore?

Enjoy your plus 1 leadership and that's it.