Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1666: Death By Clown Car Edition

Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Vl3VQAar8
pastebin.com/qqsvBT6V
youtube.com/watch?v=s6PGZ4yiJqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine suffocating in a Clown Car on a hot day. That'd suck

What Constellation/Star/Sea Monster did you base your cloth/equivalent in Saint Seiya on?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Vl3VQAar8

Fire Emblem Archanea is almost done. I'm putting this on the drive if no one else raises an objections.

Ver 0.6 - Minor Edits, elaborated upon the scenario reward for War Of The First Exalt.

Depends on a lot of things, I myself would only do it if I wanted my weapon to be able to work without me.

I like making sapient weapons for others to use though, while giving them either the ability to sleep or change forms into humanoids.

Quite a few after the Fantastic Beasts Jump

Truly a terrifying thought.

Human trafficking has never been easier

Is there any better power than toon force?

I guess that's true.

Wishcraft and power borrower:Pandora.

Personally I like Alexandria Package for the sheer anti-instagib protection.

Clearly inferior to Toon Force.

Im partial to xianxia cultivation just for unending effort=reward power.

You Can't use BoX7 as a benchmark! That's like assuming the majority of superspeed perks make you the flash!

Do we have a Bobobo jump?

Is Jumper Bobobo?

Honestly, the mask also has some pretty crazy feats depending on his continuity.

And we are talking of real toon force, is not that uncommon coming across character with planetary feats.

Sadly no.

Sadly yes.

No. I tried to make one, but it's hard to find the lastest manga chapters online and I don't want to buy them right now.

Also, for the spoiler, it depends on the Jumper. Given the sheer number of powers and immunities, if you aren't taking the setting too serious, probably.

unfortunately, the closest a jumper can come is roughly film continuity since that's what soft physics is benchmarked at.

Not the only toon force perk in the chain.

Arale shows up as a credible threat in fuckin' Super, aka "Yeah we can blow up universes now."

She's a complete freak.

Well, she runs on hax, and the top tiers in DBSuper are pure Hax (Zen-Oh, the Gods of Destruction, the Angels...)

The point that we are now, fighting strength is irrelevant for the actual top tiers.

Eh, the angels and gods of destruction specifically learn martial arts and are skilled in combat. Only Zen-Oh runs on fiat power with no actual combat ability.

that's a fair point , but she's top Level of Dragon Ball universe power, so also not a good benchmark.

Friendly reminder to use morphing memory on the good doctor so you can build your own super robot.

That reminds me. It's possible to become a god of destruction, right? I think Whis offered it to Goku at some point.

Yes, but they are actually irrelevant when carrying on their duties. Gods of Destruction are scary because they can erase you, just like Zen-Oh, and can bullshit ignore most techniques due to their station. Their Ki is special, after all. Beerus won against Arale because he out-haxed her.

And the angels have their own branch of abilities that make them bullshit (from star creation to time rewind, among others).

Yes, all the Gods of Destruction are former mortals who were offered the honor.

>that's a fair point , but she's top Level of Dragon Ball universe power, so also not a good benchmark.

She is also a perk in Multiverse.

There is also Grimm from the Grimm Adventures of B&M, who is arguably another strong toon force user and is available to purchase. Nobody ever bothers to read that jump, but Grimm's scythe is a really powerful artifact whose powers are basically: whatever needed at the moment.

I read the jump and taken it recently,it only channels powers you have in addition to the cutting and staying cut stuff, it does not include all of Grimm's powers read it again.

How is Fables coming around?

I need a durability perk strong enough to survive a nuke, help?

>The Reaper's Scythe [600] (free for reapers) An Underworld object of enormous magical strength and power. All the most prominent of a Reaper's powers stem from this scythe. A Reaper is dependent upon their scythe for his powers and is usually rendered powerless without it. It has the ability to cut through anything, anything that has been cut by the scythe's blade can never be repaired, can be used to open rifts to different places and enhance spells/curses. The scythe's blade can also be used to give off light,shrink/grow things, deflect energy blasts and put up protective barriers.

Where does it says that it doesn't has any of the canon powers?

Also

>All the most prominent of a Reaper's powers stem from this scythe

p.s. would overlord lvl 100 survive a nuke?

Superman TAS. I think.

Also, Injustice: God Among Us, God of High School and Worm have those.

That is why I shoved that into my spear/staff. Bullshittium powers are awesome. Bowling with the moon after making it house size is a thing there.

If tank specced? Yes

Well she was shown to be pretty powerful because she runs on gag physics. Which allows her to do stuff like karate chop the Earth in half then smoosh it back.

Beerus actually fought against her & I want to say was at a tie. Only because he wasn't there to fight & he's immune to gag physics.

Zenoh also threatened to replace Champa & Beerus at the end of U6 & 7 tournament. They were "slacking" but it was a joke that didn't go over too well.

Seeing how GoDs can completely slack off on their duties without any punishment as seen with U10s GoD. Makes me think that Zenoh is an absentee boss.

I think the destruction of the previous 5 universes & the Universal Survival Arc isn't the Zenoh's doing. I'm thinking the Grand Priest & Angels are behind things.

After all they're forced to be servants to lessers. As they're all born divine they're all really powerful. Yet they have to serve a GoD & teach them, should their GoD die then they become inactive.

Also they were the only exception to the rule of being erased during the Universal Survival Arc.

How strong of a nuke?

They destroyed 6 universes. There used to be 18 total. By the end there's only going to be 5, 6 dead from a Zen-Oh temper tantrum, 7 from this tournament.

Probably. Although we don't exactly know what qualify level 60 attack is, the angel summoned by the Slane Theocracy basically casted a nuke of Ainz that pulverized a demon god (a city destroying monster).

It affected him, but only tickled a little.

So, unless they stand in front of the detonation point, I doubt the blast could kill them. And even then, depending on how tanky they are, there are still chances of survival. Ainz casted a literal holy nuke and didn't took much of Shalltear's HP (she was also an undead, meaning that it did extra damage).

What supplements do you guys recommend for a new jumper, are there any I shouldn't take?

Do we still need to use the Dragonstones to transform post-jump?

anything except warehouse

Creative Mode is good.

If you want to cut down on book keeping and prefer perks over items, you could do the Universal Drawback supplement and remove warehouse and companions to make things simple.

Ignore I misclicked.

Is cultivation from various xianxia jumps generally considered teachable outside the jumps?

Warehouse is rather redundant if you buy something like the House of Mystery or the Tower of Fate early on.

Or if you have an inventory.

I only keep it because of several warehouse attachments.

Just do Warehouse and Body Mod, the others are generally viewed as cheaty. 's especially is the subject of many a flame war. If you decide otherwise later that's on you but I'd recommend getting aquatinted with the base rules.

So in Hero BBS we can pick any one magic and make it ours or do we just pick as many as we want? It is difficult to know since others usually just say go to Hero BBS for magic system.

In the Elder Scrolls, subjects of major prophecies (i.e The Prisoners) tend to become absurdly powerful. How OTT would I be as both the Nerevarine, with the divine corpus diseases influence, and the Dragonborn after killing both Alduin and Miraak?

Heh

Generally Cultivation is considered a learned skill though often times it must be kickstarted by someone who can already cultivate. I think some jumps have perks to make teaching it easier though. Just get one of the teaching perks from like assassination classroom to start them out then they can go on their own.

>OTT
?

Hero bbs is shown in canon to be amazingly malleable in terms of magic systems. Sage of the forest completely rewrites a magic system to help another hero at one point, it still has rules but they seem to be more like guidelines at higher levels.

>OTT
Over the top, power wise in this case

Point blank and without a tanky build they'd be probably get killed by something like a city buster. As they get further away the damage from the blast drops exponentially though. Realistically they're way too fast to get hit by nukes point blank.

That looks more like a MOAB imo unless those trees are gigantic. Nukes are thousands of times stronger.

You think I could use Space-Time magic like the Second True Magic and grab power from parallel worlds?

>Forgot there was a Marvel Vol 2 and have to crowbar it into my chain.

>Needed to find a way to bestow powers and just kinda took Ghost Rider and have no idea what to do with it in terms of writing.

>Humans keep being mean. Blitz Smash.

>The Sith win... Forever... Kinda.

>Time for Skeleton politics.

pastebin.com/qqsvBT6V

Is saint seiya any good?

>Point blank and without a tanky build they'd be probably get killed by something like a city buster. As they get further away the damage from the blast drops exponentially though. Realistically they're way too fast to get hit by nukes point blank.
You don't have any evidence of this.

Also if you wanna be autistic about nukes, realize the payload varies massively. Some briefcase nuke or a davey crocket isn't equivalent to a tsar bomba, but they're all nukes.

Im not sure? You could probably make a spell to yank energy from paralell worlds though at high levels. Sage accidentally bent spacetime while looking at it once which resulted in star alloy dog to be summoned as a hero.

Ah, well eh. The Prisoner Heroes tend to be powerful in terms of strength sure, but moreso in a metaphysical or narrative weight. They aren't chosen by the prophecy, they Choose to fulfill the prophecy and their efforts are unhelped and unhindered by Fate. So your Thu'um will be powerful and you'll have a toufh of the Divine in both your body (Corprus) and your soul (your dragon soul) but you real strength will be in hoe much metaphysical weight you're carrying around.

You also may or may not be a Shezzarine twice over.

The jump document itself answers your question.
Seriously, this is all in the jump notes. Does no one read those anymore?

In short, as many as you want. Level 7 mages apparently know a dozen systems, with higher level mages knowing hundreds or even a thousand at level 10.

The only thing you need is a way to travel between worlds to learn that many - there's a drawback (The Ride Never Ends) that provides that - and a way to pick them up for later learning - pick up the Magical Index and/or Demon Edge and you're set.

Can you live in your warehouse for 10 years and beat a jump that way?

Fanwank it.

Depends on how you fluff your Jump-chan.

Depends on what kind of rules you follow. For a few people in order to beat a jump you need to be active/entertaining in some way

Unless they have some far larger stuff I'm not aware of no one in Overlord has taken a kiloton hit to the face before. Megatons would certainly fuck them up.

...Sort of? As long as you have, like, furniture, a supply of books/games, and enough food, then yes.

Mind you, the original goal of this is to entertain Jump-chan, and you sitting around for 10 years isn't.

>Megatons would certainly fuck them up.
Proof?

Ainz was feeling Shalltears strike and they didn't literally vaporize the ground around him for a hundred feet.

X-men movies omega level mutations.

They're casting magic, senpai.

Huh. Wish you would have gone more in depth on Dooku. The implications of that are actually kinda interesting.

Not when she's hitting him with a spear they aren't.

Megatons look like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6PGZ4yiJqY

No one in Overlord has shown anything even close to this. No one makes explosions that reach into the clouds.

Get Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan Adventures) and cast a shield spell from whatever magic system you want.

That's not actually that impressive.

Hell I think you need to watch the actual series, user.

Nuke fanboys are the worst of the /k/ rejects.

I suppose that's a point. Still a Thu'um that greatly surpasses that of a destructive interpretation/aspect of Akatosh and the leg up on achieving gnosis inTES is pretty damn great

Enviromental destruction/AOE is always a bit unreliable when it comes to power of strikes in fictional media.

Goku is powerful enough to shake the universe apart. He doesn't instantly vaporize Earth when he hits someone. Welcome to anime.

I have watched the series. Skelly bro isn't throwing around megatons.

>No one makes explosions that reach into the clouds.
Thats where your wrong kiddo. Ainz over rank magic has been shown to turn large sections of land into wasteland, dozens of miles just turned to sand and dust.

La shub niggurath whipes out 70k men in one shot.

Then you have the real powerful caster which ainz has under the lake, rubedo is supposed to be a fucking megacannon kind of caster.

I really don't believe you, user.

From Minecraft: the IndustrialCraft perk. Quantum Armour, being the top-tier power armour you can make with that, lets you tank a point-blank Nuke... though it does that via powered forcefields, so you'll need to recharge your batteries afterwards.

This is, admittedly, protection via crafted item instead of protection that'll save you when you're naked... but since any practical craft-Jumper will turn around and integrate Quantum Armour into their existing defensive raiment via any one of a number of item-combining techniques, it's not all that big a deal; just add the forcefield generators in question into whatever else you always wear.

What are some good item combiners?

It just hit me.
>the Eighth Sense is extremely difficult just because of the whole 'accept one's mortality' bit
Take a look at the end of The Fountain.

What is The Fountain?

A jump made so SJ-Chan could pretend one of her supplements was valid. Never even watched the material it was supposedly based on.

So it's not a valid jump.

The whole film the jump is based on has a theme of accepting mortality.

Mixing and Combining perk from Weakness of Beatrice jump is pretty good.

A silly concept for a multiversal entity, really.

It's a stupid and unrepresentative jump, but unlike you I don't feel the need to ree about invalid jumps constantly. Just make sure people know what's going on with the ones that are getting mentioned.

I guess Jumpers aren't going to unlock the Eight Sense, then.

Armsfustion Crafter from Aion
Also, taking enchanting as your magic school in PS238 lets you do Armsfusion Crafter type stuff using magic.

I'm only about 20 Jumps in, so I'm coming at it via a weird method.

I use the Buff Coat from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as the basis of my equipment; it's explicitly described as being a merely technological item that can integrate all sorts of other technologies and magic items. I then use The Knave, from Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, to duplicate the item perfectly; as a piece of merely advanced technology, it's a valid target. That gives me a pile of Buff Coats, which I then pile whatever I like into.

There's probably a more efficient way of doing this, but I don't have the perks for doing so just yet.

That's why you cheat.

For someone out of the loop, what is this Eighth Sense thing people have been talking about?