BITCOIN WONT STOP

DO I FUCKING BUY BTC NOW????? ALL OF MY PORTFOLIO IS DYING Veeky Forums. IS BITCOIN REALLY GOING TO 30K EOY??? FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THESE SHIT COINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/92622-heres-how-i-cashed-out-my-btc-to-bluebird-american-express-with-bitflur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHAKEY. FUCKING. HANDS.

trade your doge for cash

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/92622-heres-how-i-cashed-out-my-btc-to-bluebird-american-express-with-bitflur/

If exiting your alts means you lose less than 30% of your value, yes, sell to BTC

WHY DID I EVER DOUBT THE KING? WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T A BULL TRAP YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LTC to mars and beyond

Look at that up volume. Shit's gonna fly today. It's only gonna accelerate once people FOMO from alts to BTC.

Mcafee shilled the coin but it will soon crash again when enough people get raped by fees

If you didn't buy 2 hours ago when the think broke through MA lines you've already fucked up

Just enter btc through ltc u fucking pajeet

is this a 1 man 1 jar wojack? or period blood wojack?

kek
>tfw you hodled

kek

>tfw bought into alts because I thought BTC was done

Should make a nice profit anyways but still pisses me off.

Stop FOMOing like a retard. Walk away for a couple of days till alts recover.

No one gets rich holding BTC
People get rich holding alts

Alts will recover, its just retards selling out to go into BTC for the climb which they'll probably end up missing and not reenter their alts quick enough.

HODL is almost always the answer

>couple of days till alts recover.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ID YOU FAGGGGGGGGOTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK IT IM SELLING THIS SHIT

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No one gets rich holding BTC

One of dumbest thing i ever heard.

Do you expect everyone and their grandma to be a millionaire in a few years, because they bought bitcoin?
People got rich because they got in before the masses did. Now it won't fucking move to 1 million or whatever.

inc bear trap to fuck over the weakest hands then it's at least 16k

I've made thousands off this, looking to make two thousand tonight alone. That being said, I don't understand the hairpin trigger rush to sell mentality when holding alts and BTC rises. I've tried it before and made negligible gains or lost. Not worth the stress.

No it isn't
You could have gotten rich holding BTC
You aren't going to get rich holding BTC any more.

BTC train long sailed away. Even a 10x gain isn't going to make you rich.
BTC isn't going to $1,000,000 anytime soon or ever anyway

You made thousands because you had tens of thousands invested.
Also, if you bought any alt 2 weeks ago, odds are if you held it for 1 week you would have doubled your money.
Hell XVG made millionaires all over the place this week

4 thousand initially invested. But yeah, didn't start cashing in on these alt sell off until I had around 12k.

Get in before the fork on the 28th.

Has there ever been a time when the holders didn't win in the end?