Things a talking sword says

Things a talking sword says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwI23RSISzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get to the point already.

>"Oh user-kun, I love the way you handle me!"

Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.

Get me closer, I want you to hit them with me!

You could clean that scabbard once in a while. And no, I don't want to know how it ended up all sticky.

Alright, you can wield me, but it's not like I'll like it or anything.

My new fetish is now a Tsundere sentient weapon that gets off to being wielded. To the wielder, it's a fight to the death. To her, it's l-l-lewd handling!

And now that has probably become a demon weapon in so dark herecy game

pointy end goes into other man

Stab

Oniiiii-chan~~~!

You are not that sharp

> fuck yeah! Stab her in the pussy! It's made to have things stuck into it, and I'm made to be stuck into things! Perfect fit!

Quit being a pussy and throw me

>"Now stab the cunt."

Time to oil up

>How come the shield gets to stay out? I want some Fresh air too.
>Ugh you won't believe what that man ate for breakfast. Next time I'd rather not be thrust into the stomach.

Vagina literally means sheath.

Fucking hell with that kind of technique I'm surprised you know which way to point me.

I'd rather be a ploughshare if I'm honest

Draw me like one of your French girls

Looks like we got the edge up on them.

"Hey, buddy, why don't you leave me with them big-tittied blacksmith ladies for a bit. I could use a good polishing, if you know what I'm sayin'"

MRPRHPMRRPGM Oh god I thought you'd never stop stabbing that guMHPPRMPHMHPR. Would you stop it he's alreaDRMPHPHPHPH Okay, clearly you have angRMHPRPHPH.

Where is this from? I am kind of interested now

>Oi! I'll fuckin nick ya m8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Runescape?

>So I take it you're silver tongue failed to do the trick, hmm? Well if it's any consolation from the state his heart was in before I stabbed it he probably didn't have too long left to live anyway.

>Hahaha yes! Finally out again! Let's kill some cute! YES! YES! YE- wait that's it? I've waited two weeks for that?! Oh come on that's nothing! Wait wait, don't put me away yet, I'm sure there's something else that needs stabbing! Look, that deer over there! He's giving you the stink eye! You aren't just gonna take that are you? No no, please don't put me back in the scabbard! It's dark and cramped and cold and I don't like it, please please don-*muffled pleading"

>I didn't want to be a talking sword you know. I actually wanted to be an mace or a hammer. But noooooo, "be a sword" they said! "Hammers and maxes are for infantry jobbers" they said. "All the cool heros use swords" they said. I bet if I were a mace I wouldn't have to spend all my time locked up in that blasted scabbard!

>While I'm out here, I would like to request some bigger quarters, maybe with some padding on the sides, or a mirror, a mirror would be nice-oh you're in the middle of something right now? Fine we'll talk about this after they're dead.

Dammit, Chaos!

Now I have to find a way to incorporate this somehow, thanks a lot.

And I knooow...it's strictly TA-BOOOoooooOooo~

when you ask your talking sword for relationship advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwI23RSISzI

STAB HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Please put me down.

Hey buddy, I dont swing that way.

"Now stab the cunt!"

>Headdddds

Fools

Hi y'all I'm a talking sword