Order of the Stick

1090 Not Touching!

What's the point of saying the punchline twice?

Holy shit, what's with this release pace?

I'm pretty sure Rich is onto the "words" memes at this point. I've noticed the comics in the last few weeks have had far less pointless dialog in them. This one is even over 50% picture.

Thog.

Also Thog.

That's a murderhobo way of thought.

Nice. The true essence of a Thog. It's like poetry.

I don't see any rhyming...

What is poetry? A lines of text that rhyme.
Does silent moment rhyme with silent moment?

operative word: like:

līk/
preposition
having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to.

But if it's like poetry, it rhymes

Poems don't need to rhyme.

No, it isn't, poems only need to rhyme when your a drooling fucking seven year old in elementary school and the teacher is doing some lazy packet on poetry because that's what she got an email saying needed to be taught.

This is actually, unironically a meme, you dips.

Dadaism was a mistake.

The unfortunate truth is that if someone pretends to be retarded someone will take their word for it.

Rich has finished all the comic Kickstarter rewards, which were taking up most of his time.

shitty thog

Berserk got off the boat before these fuckers

Berserk also got on the boat before these fuckers.

LONG before.

This is more like Namek.

George Lucas said so, and I think he knows a bit more about poetry than you, seeing as how he invented it!
And then he perfected it in the movie theaters!

Don't be like that, user, it's not shitty.

>dwarves mountains not sky
I really like how you Thogged that one in particular.

I saw
>levitate over dwarves nuts
I am never getting that image from my head

>Slutty elf wizards cast spells that directly teleport them above the nearest dwarf's testicles and keep them levitating within licking range

4u

Some observations:
>They control the tunnels and the doors. An army could pass through above, but they would have to be stopped were they to try and enter, levitate or no.
>One would assume that controlling the ground, the Dwarves would retaliate were an army to attempt attacking the ground, even if they were not standing on it.
>Just because it's not part of their territory doesn't mean they won't attack you first if they really don't like you.

Based flumphs.

No Thog will trump this because Thogisms is all about cutting out pointless dialogue in favor of what precisely pertains to the plot. Literally all that mattered in this comic was that they're now in dwarf lands. It's perfection.

I think it's sequel time.

>Is it a problem that we're over?
>Nah. We do it all the time.

Oh my god

That's some top quality thogging

Absolutely amazing.

>missing Elan being useful
>missing Roy learning the mysteries of his sword
>missing exposition from the frost giant god and the dead chick god

This and

>twentee two strips

Are my current favorite thogs

Its that time of the year user.
Where OOTS tries to stay relevant, or Rick is really really motivated

You say that, but knowing this strip, two years and twenty strips later, we'll have to see Roy levitate to get away from a dwarven execution sentence or some shit.

And then the forums will argue incessantly as to whether this strip was proper foreshadowing, or if it means the flumps are actually controlling the dwarfs in a nationwide conspiracy.