Do you see what I see

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ob50q6mG/
tradingview.com/x/h2Bg34il/
tradingview.com/x/EPJhuPi1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New paradigm

This is why you should ignore people that say 'TA doesn't work' in crypto

You couldn't get a more textbook example of Eliot waves.

Will be exciting to see what happens

Yeah, lol I wonder what could happen next!

looks like the classic burj khalifa pattern

a shitcoin?

Oh boy a tRIPPLE

So do I go all in?

Of course my transfers to Binance are still pending

What does this mean OP

XRP is in for a pump

healthy graph, buying in

Dude wtf is with this shit? Mine have been sitting for 8 hrs+, missing out on so much action.

I feels you user, I feels.

hey this is wack I know, but what does TA mean/stand for? obviously I get that it means reading graphs in some sense....but some more info on what it exactly stands for would be awesome

technical analysis... learn how to Eliot Wave, Fibonacci retrace, and read RSI's.

Also, youtube is your friend for learning these things.. The videos are usually an hour long powerpoint with sub 100 views..

Sit through these painfully boring videos and you will be rewarded

Try 78 hours

...the Green bars begin
About fucking time with this jew coin

Just started looking through some youtube videos, i guess my market sense was okay before hand/ or maybe i was just used to buying the dip. but regardless, wouldnt that mean tha bitcoin is legit about to crash anyway now? like it just started going up after a lil crash, which was right after a huge ATH

The thing ta faggots do not understand is that shitcoins are to be bought early when they are sold for fucking pennies.
Even if cripple price will fall hard it will never go back to the price I paid for it.
Ta analysis is for the retards that try to day trade or get into the coin when it is already too late.

If it was going to 'crash' it would have hit 8k.. and this is a correction that should have happened at 10k..

After we got past 15,600 we pretty much got out of the woods. Doesn't mean we're mooning overnight though, it just means the probability of going down further than before is much less.

Also, Segwit2x is going to make everyone pull out of alts and hold BTC so they can get their payout.

Anyways, still watch the videos.. I felt the same way when I was watching them, but really once you learn to apply it and figure out what else you need to learn, you realize how little you knew in the first place. I still have a lot to learn and it feels better than thinking you know.

Yea like it's that easy moron. No one has time to read through white pages all day to find a legit ICO pre release. Plus all those faggots shill their coin saying it is the new thing. It will solve this ... it will do this.... 0.5% deliver retard. Just cuz you got lucky with ripple doesn't mean you can just go pick one and know it'll explode.

Which is why I lol'd when dogecoin dark mooned... It's not hard to take such things into consideration.

doesnt wave 5 basically mean its going crazy, and all after its gonna go down for a while until it resettles? like 20k was wave 5, then the correction happened to 11k a week ago or so, then were back up just a little, but were starting the downward trend?

but at the same time i 100% didnt take segwit x2 or lightening into account, which definitely does have a bigger factor on the market

Are you even seeing a transaction in progress on etherscan?

I'm not seeing anything, though the addresses match

some cool pics i found

tradingview.com/chart/ob50q6mG/
tradingview.com/x/h2Bg34il/
tradingview.com/x/EPJhuPi1/

what does this mean? that were due for a bigger correction?

What does this mean? I bought 80 Ripple at approx. .820000 after some advice from user on here. Whatdo

I've got 750 ripple, bought at 0.25$

Should I buy more now?

>What does this mean
>bought 80 Ripple

It means you are fucking poor