Segwit

oh god it's fucking happening
what do we have to do to get segwit/rich, just hold BTC?

>By “Bitcoin of Satoshi Nakamoto” we mean what the founder and chief developer of Bitcoin [BTC] mined at the time of zero network activity. They will be credited to the crypto-exchanges and wallets of our partners gradually. The list of partners will be constantly updated on our website! Even if Satoshi Nakamoto wants to get B2X for his pre-mining, he is not able to do this, as we blocked the initial blocks for conversion to Bitcoin Segwit2X.

>themerkle.com/segwit2x-to-be-reborn-in-coming-weeks-ahead/

I haven't seen anyone take this seriously

It's started showing today.

im sure almost no one took bcash seriously either and now it's on coinbase, so.

>we will steal Satoshi's coins

kek

Literally this.

You're retarded m8, there were like 4 teams since 2015 that wanted to release BCH for scaling, it was widely known it was gonna happen

wtf wasn't this scheduled for the 28th?

It was/is, but the alt flight was a game of chicken before now. Alts are going to bleed hard now until this fork.

How do I get my segwit coins if my btc is in online wallet?

This market isn't moving for a half assed fork created by a bunch of nobodies.

said the nobody
segwit looks superior to me

>it solves the satoshi nakamoto problem

they're really stealing satoshi's coins? why aren't more people talking about this?

>segwit looks superior to me
Where the fuck have you been for 2 years?

Because they didn't want segwit 2x last month and they don't want it now. There's no support for it because big blockers have BCH and core supporters have BTC.

They aren't stealing, just rendering them useless, as they should since no one knows where the fuck those coins are and could crash btc in an instant, making him/them the richest persons in the world. The biggest ponzi scheme of all time, if that happens.

what does it mean for LN if 2x is rejected?

>They will be credited to the crypto-exchanges and wallets of our partners gradually.
sounds like stealing to me

Nothing because LN will never do anything

I think they were talking about how you get segwit2x coins, not that they're stealing his coins. I don't even think that's possible.

Im not clear as to how S2x takes Satoshi's coins...

Pretty sure Satoshi coins were mined over the course of like a year and a half. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also
>we promise that we'll only steal coins this time, goy.

these

and they redistribute this to these shitty fucking exchanges? who are these partners? why the hell do they get to pick and choose? I'd be half tempted to excuse it if it was evenly distributed across all bitcoin hodlers but this is just fucking stupid. BCH all the way if I have to choose between the two.

They only take them on their fork, not on btc or bch.

What exchanges are going to have the distribution? Am I going to get them on Bittrex?

you mean it'll never happen?

The idea of stealing anybodies coins, no matter what the explanation, makes this pos absolutely worthless

>o

How will this affect BCH price?

To the same extend it will affect all other cryptos: Not at all

You're far too confident, good luck :)

And it's still pump n dump shitcoin. :^)

>implying money cares

If I were holding a lot of BCH I wouldn't want any of these BTC forks to gain any momentum.