Mooooooon

here we go guys. incoming people crying that they didn't buy in at the dip and forever missed out.

Strap in.

Downtrend still going on. BTC cooled down. The whales will chuck their 15 btc walls at it soon. buying now is just stupid.

I loaded up.

Spent last few weeks accummulating. Pretty happy so far desu. Anything above my returns so far im happy as fuck. hodlIng this badboy tell my wedding start 2019 hopefully can cash out of this shit show (crypto trading) with a house deposit or paid off house.

Started with $200 in August now on $40k but feel like ive aged 100yrs. ICX is my ticket to the leageus then out.

No pink wojaks in my Folder homie

Should have bought an hour ago at the lowest point but everyone is just chucking the word "scamcoin" about.

>tfw only holding 14 bags but optimistic

Nice, I hope you pull it off user. I'm hoping to completely retire by Summer.

No... Look how overbought it is. Its going to dump right now.

Is this from going long, or swing trades, or did you day trade?

Started just yesterday with that same amount as well.

wtf I just started today with $200

We've established the floor. This shit won't go below 3700.

how do you cash out?

I'm scared, user.

Scared because I think I'm too hopeful that this might actually work lol.

bots are making a killing trading this between 3700 and 4100

that 15k buy wall got eaten up in seconds. This price isnt moving up anytime soon.

the good thing is that I won't be devastated if I lose it all.
What did you invest in? I went all in on icon @ $6.00
Kind of annoyed because I was planning on doing that when it was at $3 but couldn't convert my fiat at that time

About the same, just used ~60% of what I have in ICX. I won't really be devastated either, just bummed lol. Still kinda nervous though, also because of FOMO with some of these other coins. Gonna look at XMR later on if I make some okay gains.

this is just listed Coinmarketcap and already top 20 coin, and right now this coin perform best of these coins with last hour

Same to you Glhf

yeah I'm definitely getting FOMO but the only thing I can do right now is hodl icon. I probably shouldn't have been stubborn and hopped on after it mooned. The good thing about being a poorfag is that you can do retarded shit and make mistakes and it won't have any severe consequences.Then you can learn from those mistakes and make better decisions after you (hopefully) 10x on a mooning shitcoin

good luck user, I see lambos for both of us in 2018

>bagholder shilling his coin because he bought the peak yesterday thread no 2 detected

Going long and holding till btc finished moving up then waiting till everyone swings into the alts. Sell 25% wait until btc drops down buy in another 25% rinse and repeat. Ive got about 20 alts i do this with. Usually convert into ethereum as it seems to most stable plus binance accepts it. If using cryptopia i use ltc as it actually has a better rate than btc

Whatever price you buy now won't matter when Korean money enters ICX.

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

see you guys at 3500 sats. whales taking us down for real

True. Good luck to you as well buddy.

Sounds effective, I'll keep this in mind as I'm learning. Thanks user and congrats

I can't tell when a coin will go up (I did for icx though) but I know when the run is over, and it was really clear a few hours ago.
Buy pressure is way down and there are hundreds of millions in profit to be taken.

That's the problem, they're in huge talks with the government for regulations. It can take months before they add any coins because they have much more on their plate including a full KYC for everyone.
Korea will have a bright future but now is not the good time.

launch the fucking rocket already

fuck off faggot you are the worst

Yeah right.
>Korea will have a bright future

You are talking so much shit. Korea is nearly accountabe for 30% of the crypto world. but hey....they will have a bright future. So fucking deluded

MOONING!!!

and this is just beginning!!!

>sees one green 1 minute candle
>MOONING

AION about to catch up ICX. Remember they are related projects. AION is supposed to use ICX.

SORRY WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER MY FAT PILES OF MONEY.