Odn

No Obsidian thread? Let's fix that:
Report in with your bag size and eoy 2018 predictions

>11k
>$50

Been holding ODN for a month or so. Let me break down what the past and future of this coin entails.

>Devs do something positive/negative/neutral for the project
>Gets shilled and FUDded hard on Veeky Forums (the only place on the planet where anyone talks about ODN) leading up to the date of the update
>Pajeets from the ODN discord (and probably peripheral dev members) sell the fuck out of the news for their 15% profits as it pumps to 4.5-5.0k sats.
>They buy the bottom while bagholders sit still at 3.0k sats shrugging and wondering why they haven't offed themselves yet
>Rinse and repeat

Did I get that right? Is that an accurate assessment?

ICO holder here.

Yeah. I think that the devs are just incompetent. All you need to do is take a look at their website, its an ugly mess. The app barely works correctly, there are reports that some people couldnt get it to work either.

They dont even have a roadmap or whitepaper listed. It's ridiculous and utterly incompetent.

I do suspect there are people pumping and dumping this coin which is why we see such big sharp dumps.

I'm going to start encouraging people to stay away from this project entirely. Until the devs get their act together, all we are gonna see are whales pumping and dumping this to oblivion. And this team has alot of work ahead of them, right now its total amateur hour.

Yeah, the project is just way too ambitious for what they are capable of delivering at the moment.

I wish amateur hour outfits like ODN wouldn't even make announcements about anything until something is completed. Just update your git, release your app, whatever. Just don't fucking say a word until it's completed. The reason the entire cryptosphere has sunk into the "sell the news" habit is because of how ENDLESSLY DISAPPOINTING crypto devs are at meeting their own fucking deadlines, or doing the bare minimum to "meet" a deadline like ODN in this case. They are seriously their own worst enemies and it raises all kinds of questions about professionalism and insider trading.

Shit like ODN makes me want to forget crypto exists for an entire year.

there's nothing disappointing about the beta app release. you're all just impatient.

this

listen you paid pajeets. no one here wants to buy your useless fucking garbage odn coin. gtfo

Impatient FUDsters unable to hold a coin for more than 2 weeks without freaking out and calling it shit.

maybe you should look at the coding behind the beta app. Anybody with experience coding would know it's not some vaporware bs.

A beta release has bugs, I'm shocked

>there's nothing disappointing about the beta app release
Simply lol.
Maybe you should suck my fucking cock.

just topped off the tank, 42k

To be fair, they're doing exactly what they said they are going to do. The app is at least functional, with a few issues for some people. But isn't that the point of a beta release? To iron out bugs and technical flaws.

I don't know what you morons are expecting.

I suspect most of you are just desperate to spread FUD on anything that isn't mooning *right this second*. And when it is mooning its the best shit ever.

I advise everyone never to listen to anything said on Veeky Forums ever, because the people who come here are literally retarded.

retards obsessed with chasing moons

true Veeky Forumsnessmen know that we are ambush predators.

Literally this. They only want to buy something that has already mooned and ignore opportunities with massive potential because they haven't 10x'd already.

I see we've re-entered the shill phase of the ODN atmosphere after you fellows have dropped your bags off at 5k. See you after the next update.

ODN to be listed on Ku Coin Exchange soon...

Click on my referral link so I can make money and send your referral link to others, join in on this true 21st century ponzi

https:// www. ku coin.com / # / ?r =1a4JP

I'm not shilling anything, I was pointing out the FUD is mindless.

Obviously ODN has issues or it wouldn't be so low in market cap i.e. poor marketing, poor website, poor exchanges.

However, the completely unilateral relentless FUDing of ODN is retarded, and I was pointing that out.

buy low and forget about it or buy low, sell highs, rebuy. weak hands can get fucked. If you can't buy low, don't buy at all.

also, if you expected a beta release on christmas eve to get any good exposure you're retarded. I'm pretty sure they timed it to get the least exposure. It's just a prerequisite to getting on binance/bittrex.

I agree, I'm just as frustrated with blind shilling as blind FUDding. I didn't try the app out myself so I shouldn't be so critical of it, just saw some screenshots that looked lackluster and/or had missing features that I suspected would be present already. If it helps them actually get on Binance then it's worth it.

>buy low and forget about it
I'm doing this but I can't forget about it because these threads are funny as fuck sometimes.
>also, if you expected a beta release on christmas eve to get any good exposure you're retarded.
I expected the price to drop as per the usual price-action behavior in the crypto space. I think the exposure it received was par for the course for anything ODN related. Some positive, some negative, mostly only on Veeky Forums. Nobody else gives a fuck lol.

lol fair enough

start fudding with us. it gets exposure while keeping the price low for further buyins.

Get scammed, retards

This coin is literally useless it doesnt matter if its vaporware or not its a total shit idea and i see you pajeets shilling this scam coin every day for the past 4 months. Get a fucking job

price isn't going to move until it gets on a new exchange, then i will buy some

DYOR retard. It' is a fantastic idea because nobody hasnt accomplished what ODN is going to do.

I just topped up my stack during this dip. Odn seems to bounce back pretty nicely due to the low volume.

so you want to buy at 3x. even if you don't like the coin, a bigger exchanger on a tiny marketcap will do miracles

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'm up 4.5x on icx in a week and 3x on sia, why would i wait 3-4 months for this to get on a new exchange to only increase 3x

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

ahah love that movie, best of luck.. i hope it moves up for your sake

will odn reach status marketcap?

Well if you can routinely pick coins that 3x on a weekly basis good for you.

Most would consider that luck, however.