Whale here

whale here,
i have about 5670 BTC from when i bought a few years ago. i fucking hate this shit now because of all the normscum, im going to sell all of my BTC for 10k on GDAX and crash the market, get ready

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/92622-heres-how-i-cashed-out-my-btc-to-bluebird-american-express-with-bitflur/
youtube.com/watch?v=UhRXn2NRiWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek
literally show the number on your wallet

Can you buy some ethereum

LOOKS LIKE WE ARE SELLING THIS TIME

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/92622-heres-how-i-cashed-out-my-btc-to-bluebird-american-express-with-bitflur/

LETS DO THIS

enigma, fun, xlm, kmd, ioc, please!!

i wish someone had the fucking balls to do this, they'd be immortalized and this thread would be the stuff of legend

Lol big if true

Please for the love of god tank this shitcoin

2:45 EST prepare

fuck the leddit normscum.

nice larp

ok

Why are you still trying. do you get a hardon from pretending? are you bored looking at your red candles

pls sir do it

DO IT FAGGOT

nice inspect element

i would kill KILL to be in the position to fuck over these people who took out loans an depend on BTC to not crash

thank god im here to bring us back to reality, how's that chainlink going for you m8?

Anyone that took out a loan has their money confiscated, anyone that took out a mortgage is executed.

Satoshi will literally do this but with 1 million coins

i honestly hope this happens, i wanna see pink wojaks (or whatever the normie equivalent is) all over jewbook and twitter

Godspeed, OP. Fuck the normies.

can someone explain how you would be able to cash out? like you "sell" this for 56.7M and then what? how would you actually get the fiat?

youtube.com/watch?v=UhRXn2NRiWI

Heeey,
greetings from Poland, you can rent home and buy natural food for cheap so you can be living here freely,
my btc wallet:
356i58TX2vwFb5keH5hg6rEUqhJGYr7t1G
big thanks in advance

>how would you actually get the fiat?

The fucking magic question of crypto

Enjoy your ban

How can you just sell for $5k lower than the current market price on a centralized exchange?

this guy is a liar and a faggot

youre late dude

im a faggot

buy LINK

GUYS I HAVE CREATED 1.7 TRILLION BITCOINS WITH HAX AND IM GONNA CRASH THE MARKET! GET READY

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE AS PROOF

Do it pussy

Holly shit !

insider info here, OP will dump into ETH

Yeah I don't see a way to get huge gains out of this market at its current size. Any single whale cashing out in full would cause a huge dip.

Nice just bought 100k

Well, you'd set the price $5k lower and it would eat every buy order until either it reached that price or you ran out of coins to sell.

thats why they wont do it that way, it would be retarded regardless, retard. you would just put up little walls here and there until theyre gone. it wouldnt take THAT long, even 6k btc. maybe a week at most

>currently 15k

buy into xlm, kmd, ioc and FUN!!

Well no fucking shit. But you risk cashing out half your coins at half the price. There is no immediate cash out at market is all I'm saying.

>it would be retarded, retard

JUST DO IT ALREADY

when are you going to do it you pussy?

wow you figured out how to rename filenames

>rename filenames
Who talks like this.

Lol retard, if you sell it all for 10k you crash it to 10k not any lower, also depending on the buy walls you may only manage to drop a candle for some moments.

Help, Im pink wojacking because tomorrow the banks open for them sweet cash deposits...but I have vanilla visa gift cards.

COINBASE WONT LET ME USE. HALP. I CAN ONLY USE PAXFUL AT 30% MARKUP

This

peopl are this dumb? the price would plummet past 10k

5k bitcoins are enough to bring the price back to 5k

>normscum
>hating the people who have made you rich

OK...

Why does GDAX always fail to verify me? It's been a fucking week, and I've taken pictures of ID, passport and all with my fucking normiephone camera and all.

What gives?

>
>5k bitcoins are enough to bring the price back to 5k
This is what's needed if you want to hit 100k by end of 2018....