Filename Thread

Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcCawhWkwUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>where do you think we are right now?

what on earth is this improbably horseshit from

>he pretends not to know

I actually don't. Also that webm makes an uncomfortably literal skidmark.

Do you perchance live under a fucking rock? Or not know how to fucking Google? Or click the fucking title button next to the webm?

holy shit there's a title button, when did they add that?

>he still pretends
youtube.com/watch?v=jcCawhWkwUg

GOT, some dude did a breakdown on why the choreography was not_good.

Over my head.

I have no opinion either way, just thought I'd post this.

What the fuck?
I don't get anything about this. I'll just admit my stupidity in the hopes of getting an explanation.

It's a Pulp Fiction joke.

>Mfw I only now realize that Miia is short for Lamia
>Mfw I have no face
Holy fuck am I dense

That's just a feint. This is a luck reroll.

I got the reference to Pulp Fiction, obviously. I just have no idea what the pic is supposed to represent, so I can't make it out.

You need better glasses, bro.
It pounds a quarter. And has a cheese on it.

There we go. I already admitted to being a dumbo so this doesn't disturb me. Thanks, guy!

the fuck

Lots of other species besides humans accept female presenting males as females including Orangutans.
Cuttlefish are a little different, though.

>Cucklefish

I was going to get upset at using the word "cuck" but it's perfectly cromulent in this context.

hope I don't get banned

TERRIFYING. And sexy.

All of them?

>This Tim is why you never, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, try to lay an elf. You like girls, it's a boy. Like boys, it's a girl.

>Just don't

>Male of appropriate caste and house representing himself honestly as a member of his caste and clan, bringing degenerates to trial
>male of medium caste pretending to be female of medium caste, will be put to death in the tentacle pits, much juice will be spilled over his esoteric and exotic death
>female of low caste, pretending to be female of medium caste, will be fined and sentenced to years of sexual slavery to the clan she's misrepresenting herself as, where she will be used to incubate drider eggs

It's the hair that gives it away. The males don't dye their hair, so it matches their eyebrows. The trap is of a mid-range clan, thus he feels no need to dye his hair to appear higher on the food chain. The female, meanwhile, dyes her hair white, trying to seem highborn, but her lowborn black eyebrows give her away.

The inquisitor, meanwhile, will be rewarded for his excellent prosecution with a marathon pegging session, his prostate milked to produce only the most potent of sperm, which may be used to impregnate the third daughter of a lesser cadet house, who needs a child with some kind of successful pedigree.

Fucking blow your brains out, you stupid fucking faggot. You are not sane, you are not normal, and you are not healthy. You don't have much longer to live.

I'm worried I may no longer find this funny if I find out about what game this is and why it was made.

54813062 (You)

>lol it's just a joke you're just trolling
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night. It's not going to save you, queer.

>wizard dips into barbarian.jpg

(You)

you seem upset

I get it

Fun fact: adding (((official hate speech))) to the text DECREASES its "toxicity" slightly.

ideas for a better name?

>wasting an image slot
>replying to retards

>Elves' genitals exist in a quantum state until you check them.
>Schrödinger's trap.

ASOIAF is basically L5R anyway

I got this reference.

What do you mean by "official?" Like Cracker or Cis?