Ark

Is it too late to invest in Ark? Research is coming back positive but cant predict what the price might get to. Worth holding off and waiting for a dip in all the bitcoin madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/6EQtLGax-Ark-VS-Bitcoin-Rising/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P-pls respond

ark is an OK time to buy. not expensive, not the cheapest

the ark requires a lot of patience and trust. Ask yourself: Do you fit the bill?

I have patience, I just dont want to buy amd hold something that fizzles out after a short run.

Every coin rised 100%+ because people moved from btc to altcoins. Just wait until people start moving from alts to btc and everything will come down. You're literally buying alts when they're at their highest dominance and selling your bitcoin when its at almost its lowest. Stupid idea to get into alts

ARK hasn't gotten a pump in a good while. definitely has potential.

desu if i were you i'd just wait until BTC starts going up again. will probably happen after new years.

As someone who has Ark as 70% of their portfolio, yep. I can't even buy more at this point it's so late.

Wait for a miracle dip or forget it, most likely.

Nigga are you a goldfish, it fucking killed it this last week.

every other coin pumped twice as hard as ARK. EVERY one.

It's literally 100% up since 7 days ago.

name another coin that isn't up 150% from last week or went on a bull run in the last week

LTC IOTA DASH NEO

all have still seen serious gains in the last month. LTC was .05 earlier this month, IOTA was 6k sats, DASH hasn't grown much i'll give you that, and NEO did pump a little a while ago

You are both talking about different things, one is talking about gains vs BTC while the other is still new enough to think fiat is anything but a shitcoin.

You said in the last week, I gave you answers. Don't move the goalposts. There was nothing stopping you riding those coins two weeks ago then Ark this week.

I thought both of those were about 100% up desu. It was 25000 sats a week ago though, and is 49000 right now.

Yeah i was thinking if for some unknown reason it drops down to 7aud I'd buy. I like what they are doing

I want to buy ARK as well, but market is changing to BTC right now. I think I will wait 2 days to see where it goes before buying.

You will never get anywhere with that approach, you cant constantly be chasing the market

Wait for it to cross the 38 fibo line