Tfw bought at 1948 sats

>tfw bought at 1948 sats

it's comin back--no worries!

Pretty much most of the mainstream coins are crashing atm, even my obscure TRON legacy tokken is feeling it.

buy high sell low as always

still climbing--anyone remember that pump thread saying the price target was 40 cents?

We warned you every fucking day.

>buying XVG instead of glorious STRAT
There's your mistake.

Bought at 240 sold at 660

You are a greedy idiot. Enjoy your dogecoin dark bags. Also wraith will be delayed again, screencap this.

>tfw normies think HODL is just a meme

I crown thee King of JUST

>he didnt sell at 2k sat

Oh look, another poor "crypto daytrader". You're a fucking idiot, and I'll be laughing in less than 4 months.

Buy low sell high. You were high why the fuck didn't you sell?

this is how vergemarines are born

I didn't buy Verge at $0.002 to sell out for pennies on the dollar. You fucking newfags are all chumps.

I make more on one buy/sell turnaround than any of you faggots will make in your entire life.

I 2.5x'd my money on Verge. You're the one stuck with the bags

But it has no future? The best gains you were getting out of this were during its FOMO phase.

dude you couldve had more than a million USD at the top, your greed will end up burning you. I mean, it was a free million and you're still not satisfied. Fucking greedy madmen

enjoy your bags

lol get fucked vergens

Well I'm currently at 91X and I'm not selling. You weak handed fools will never make it. You don't know how weigh the value of projects before you invest in them. You're fucking leeches.

Just because you're broke-ass losers doesn't mean everyone is. You think all I hold is XVG? If this project ditches (it won't), I'd be out $50k. That ain't shit. Just kill yourselves already, you're not going to make it.

>You don't know how weigh the value of projects before you invest in them.
I did, that's why I never invested in dogge darko.

Lmao, someone went all in and didn't sell at 2k, salty nigger.

but you couldve tripled your stack by selling at the top and buying the dip...

You still don't fucking get it. You're all wannabe day traders. That is why you're going to stay poor. You'll get up, and you'll burn yourself. Because your hands are weak, and you don't weigh risk before you throw money in.

If this retard can become a multimillionaire it gives me hope

>Tron
>Mainstream

Kek

yeah its easy to "HODL" when you bought at the fucking bottom...

How long have you been invested in crypto? Be honest. You know what has made me BY FAR the most money? Patience. You know what will lose you the most money? FOMO.

The sooner you learn that, the sooner you can try and catch up to me. Until then you'll always be poor, no matter when you buy.

i can be patient alright, but i'll never get those gains unless i buy at rock bottom, and there's nothing worthwhile at the absolute bottom now

:4)

If i told you my real power player I would be missing out, but then again I have shilled it literally once a day with the same image.

Aaaaaand that’s the attitude that makes you poor right there

how? i am already all in on one coin but i didnt buy the bottom so i cant get those crazy 100x unless i get really lucky or coin goes ballistic.

Yeah, this is what you do for coins that might be worth something in the future, not for Verge.

bitcoin was once 3,000 usd, quite a way at the bottom. it still 5xd'.

a 5x is not a 100x. Say i buy a coin at 1200 sat and its bottom was 400 sat. Coin goes to 40k sat in a year then drops. If i sold at top i made 33x, the guy who bought at 400 made 100x. Thats how you get crazy gains, and in both cases the hold was strong, but the dude who bought at 400 was comfier and it was easier for him to hold all the way to the top