Your party suddenly finds themselves in charge of a traumatized slave girl

Your party suddenly finds themselves in charge of a traumatized slave girl.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refeeding_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try and take care of her as best we can, but as we're a golem, a lich, a catgirl and an awakened rabbit, we probably have no idea how and make it even worse.

We wage war and defile crypts for money. She needs to be dropped off at a temple somewhere

I pat her on the head.

Probably argue about what to do with her

Cute. Sauce?

>Standard DnD setting
>Players want to do an evil campaign
>Basically make a mercenary group who will take on any job as long as it pays enough
>Give the player a series of small jobs as they work their way up
>Party eventually gets an invitation from a rich asshole warlord who wants to carve out his own empire
>Warlord is loaded, a point I make sure to drive in when the party first meets him
>Party is basically invited to this grand feast in a lavish manor and warlord has this slave girl named Serina waiting on them and serving on them
>This is where I think I unintentionally hit the magical realm of 3 out of 4 of my players, because they start asking what she looks like.
>Give a pretty generic slave description, talk about how she's nicely dressed as if on display, but when she moves a certain way burns and lash marks can be seen under her clothes, and her wrists are bruised as if she goes long periods wearing chains.
>One of the players speaks up and asks how much it would be to buy Serina
>I attribute this to the players just being evil power hungry assholes who want their own slaves, because it's an evil game and they've all been power hungry evil asshole so far anyway
>Play this up and have warlord tells them there will be slaves enough for them all very soon in the future
>As soon as the banquet is over, the players basically start questioning everything they've done and decide they can't let people like this be in charge.
>Party literally decides to become good guys over a slave girl NPC I pulled out of my ass in like 5 minutes
>Later on in the campaign, they basically start a guild and pretty much teach Serina to read so she can be the secretary for it and do something with her life besides menial servitude.
>In addition to this, I decided to also have her start visiting the local temple to cope, and had her read up on alot of the religious texts and such there, becoming something of a DM-info-dump plot device for obscure legends and lore.

>we're a golem, a lich, a catgirl and an awakened rabbit
heh
Let me guess, you all met in a tavern?

Feed the shit out of her.

She probably lived off bread and water for her entire life so I wonder what would happen if we fed her ridiculously rich, oily food with high cholesterol.

My party consists of five ODSTs, we'd probably call in a medevac pelican and have her shipped of to a UNSC medical facility

Happened in our Black Crusade game. The heretek used her as a lab assist. Sadly, when he eventually got killed, the explosive collar he had installed went off, killing her. As did most of the party's cybernetics since the paranoid mofo installed contingencies in everything.

Teaching Feeling visual novel

We show her to our mentor, who is powerful Mind mage, he fixes her psyche, we drop her off.

I'm pretty sure one guy will attempt to rape her, a second will back him up because he thinks its funny, and me and another will try to stop him because we don't want that shit in our game.

So basically the party falls apart from infighting.

I really hope our DM never does anything like this.

Probably get the robot to teach her about being a maid and continue on probing the lush surface of Mars for more fusion generators.

Fall in love

My Fire Genasi cleric of Kossuth has the domains of destruction and renewal.

Seeing as that she is essentially destroyed, and also seeing her potential for renewal, I would use my clerical spells to bring peace to her fractured mind, and then let a human orphanage take care of the rest. I have plenty of gold, so I'd leave her with enough to be well-off when she comes of age, and occasionally visit or send positive telepathic messages to her.

The rest of the party consists of a Drow Wizard, a Human Fighter, a Half-Elf Ranger, a Gnome Rogue, and a Human Ranger. I'm sure they'd all chip in to help out, as well.

The last time my party saved a traumatized little girl (not a slave, though), they sent her by river boat to Nuln, to stay with an eccentric noble they'd befriended. Fortunately he was a soft touch and adopted her rather than just giving her to the Shallyans.

Find out who the slaver was, so I can beat the shit out of him and take his wallet as payment. If he can afford a slave, he probably got dosh on him.

she would probably suffer of refeeding syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refeeding_syndrome

Drop her off at a temple as I continue onward with my paladin duties.

>Entire party consists of warforged.
I mean we all share a hatred of the idea of owning sapients and are generally well meaning but have only the vaguest ideas of how to properly treat organic beings.
So I guess a lot of clumsy but very well intentioned attempts to care for her.

That's pretty weak for an evil party.

Ask the GM if Leadership feat is allowed.

Actually, is this the reason she nearly dies from an unspecified illness super early on?

>awakened rabbit

I cast Greater Restoration. Is she still traumatized?

In one game I'm a paladin, so I probably end up training her in the ways of the Dawnflower.

In another I'm a savage maneating ogre, so I keep her as a meido and treat her like a kitten.

Let's see...

>wizard barely notices at first, but will suggest leaving her at an orphanage or in the party's castle as a serving girl or something
>bard/cleric is a former sacred prostitute out to convert everybody to religion, so probably some vaguely lewd evangelism unless the girl is actually a child, in which case she goes all motherly and probably tries to stop the rogue from "corrupting" it
>assassin rogue immediately realises that a small girl like this one will be excellent at squeezing into tight spaces to steal things or infiltrate once he's trained her properly, so pickpocket lessons on the barbarian start tomorrow
>barbarian wonders why she keeps losing her money over the next few weeks

i dunno, never played the game

First things first, we get the fighter back into his magical chastity belt until we find a place for her to stay.

Free packmule!

A plate of eggs.

This.
I'm a busy man with lots os murder and looting that needs doing, no time for such nonsense

Many people don't have the stomach to commit cruelty once you humanize the people they're affecting.

We keep using her as slave labor. We need more camp followers.

This would make the 4th or 5th slave rescue so far. Assuming she wasn't part of a group and we didn't have more pressing matters or couldn't temporarily leave her with a safekeeper we'd return immediately to the Vault. The Doc would be more then capable of treating her physical wounds and would dot on her like a mother, but we're just not equipped or trained to deal with mental trauma especially out in the wasteland.

Yes, our campaign is essentially Fallout: Project Brazil the early years. The DM thinks he's clever but two of us saw through it after the first session.

>most people don't have the stomach for cruelty, yet are evil enough to blare Justin Bieber while next to me at a traffic light.

>Justin Bieber
Jesus, he's still a thing? I thought (read:hoped) he was dead.

It's the ones who don't care about the humanizing of their victims that you need to be scared of.

My party may have just triggered this scenario in their game. Attractive mutant slave (Warhammer Fantasy) they just freed from a Slaaneshi cult in Praag, one member has already expressed interest in keeping her (The party already has an ogre NPC they've brought with them, mostly to help in combat for when they're down players.)

The problems here are
1. She's blind
2. They're constantly travelling
3. They have no base to work from (yet)
4. She's mutated (Even if the only visible mutation is Albinism.)

I wouldn't mind them keeping her, but I feel like I need to punctuate how much of a drain on the party she'll be. The ogre at least works and fights to pay for his upkeep and the horses/pig are packmules.

>I wouldn't mind them keeping her, but I feel like I need to punctuate how much of a drain on the party she'll be.

user, once the party waifu's someone, they'll do everything they can to keep a hold of it. Be prepared to suddenly have the game turn into "how can we keep our waifu as pure and safe as possible?"

I'd believe that more if half the party didn't have a moral compass that isn't actually a compass but a chaos artefact masquerading as a compass. The empire soldier, the ogre and the dwarf will probably care for her, the Elves don't care, the duelist will try and sleep with her and corrupt her and the skaven greyseer will likely use her as bait or as a rat container.

So, your saying there is a chance for PvP then.... interesting.

They probably torture her, then sell her at the brothel or anywhere she'll suffer

Your party is... Interesting for a setting where the books are so anvilicious in insisting everyone hates everyone else, themselves included, and everything sucks forever, and where the skaven canonically have 0 interest for females as anything but breeding stock to be chained and abused until they die. And also canonically destroy the world.

Tell me more

We'd give her headpats./

We find a way to shove that responsibility onto somebody else.

Leave her in a cave for two years while I go on a suicidal revenge quest. Then when I come back, the personification of my inner darkness will give me a vision of decapitating her and raping her headless corpse.

do you think miura uses berserk for his magical realm

He uses it to excise the dark things that live in his consciousness.

t. horror writer

>Rogue and Sorceress, already married and planning on settling down once they've had fun adventuring for a while
I guess we're settling down earlier than planned.

>The empire soldier, the ogre and the dwarf will probably care for her, the Elves don't care, the duelist will try and sleep with her and corrupt her and the skaven greyseer will likely use her as bait or as a rat container.

how is that party together

mostly the skaven

The Mentalist probably wouldn't care enough to pay any actual attention to her, aside from cooking meals for her.
The Warrior Summoner will immediately fawn over her, and she will go out of her way to make sure this girl gets the help she needs. She will also, alongside her C'iel Dragon wifey, provide this girl with all the love and cuddles she could ask for.
The girl's scars will also spontaneously heal at some point early on, and random nice clothes(enchanted to hell and back) will appear in her room.
The Creation Warlock - who gave up everyone knowing he exists for a dragon pact - would be the reason her scars healed, and will delve her dreams to find out who did such abhorrent things to her, as well as to help mend her broken psyche. He'll then send his also non-existent Sheele to reduce the offenders to bloody chunks. And from that point on, he'll act as an unnoticed guardian angel.

Keep her. After turning her into an anthro.

We'd drop her in the orphanage ran by a friend of the party. If we have to keep her personally, we'd just keep her on the ship while we're doing stupid shit, then chat and take care of her like she was a member of the party.

batshit crazy paladin screams something like "YOU ARE UNFIT TO KILL THINE UNHOLY FOES, THUS YOU ARE UNFIT TO LIVE" and then he would fucking curb stomp her.

i dont play with this guy anymore

*sigh*

Loving, consensual group sex, probably.

My party is the worst.

>kung fu Warp jedi
holy fuck that's good shit

My group has a situation like this on our hands. We're playing Black Crusade and I convinced the group to raid a Tau colony on some disputed Imperial backwater because they'd be easy pickings and it's my Omnissiah damned right to finally crack open some smooth and rounded xeno tech. Turns out by the time we show up the place had already been leveled by passing guardsmen. I end up finding a Human boy and Tau girl together in the rubble while trying to salvage some goodies.

For context the group consists of a Khornate Catachan with more balls then brains, a former Imperial Pskyer turned Tzeentchian, a totallynot!Alpha Legion infiltrator, our glorious Guard Captain/Chaos Undivided leader, and me as a Slaaneshi Tech Priest dedicated to achieving cybernetic perfection.

The Pskyer wanted to perform some warp fuckery on the pair for shits and giggles, the Catachan says fuck that because either it wouldn't be honorable to murder children or just because he wanted to bully the bird nerd again. Que some inter-party arguing as we try to decide what to do with them and the boy decides to charge the Pskyer with a hidden knife. This combined with the fact he should barely be able to stand with all the wounds received convinces the Catachan that he wants to adopt the kid as an apprentice. Ofcourse the kid won't go without the girl so we take her along as well. She helps me unearth some drones from what used to be the civic center and all is well. Turns out she's an Earth Caste so now I have a sorta xeno apprentice with her own swarm of drones to help with stuff to complicated for servitors. I'm also in charge of the kid when the Catachan isn't putting him through training from hell and try to teach them about things as best a perfection obsessed robotic uncle can.

I know this can only end in tears. [/spoilers]

Team bonding activities are important.

what you see as a limit one of them may seize upon.

she may well be attuned to the warp(no idea how it works in WH-fantasy) by her stint in a slaneshi temple...

Feed her, teach her, and have her carry extra supplies and loot. We're a band of mercenaries, We're all strays here.

We take care of her and try to nurse her back to health, while trying to keep her in high spirits. Party cleric would take care of her physical wounds while offering spiritual guidance, the old bard would sing to her and tell her about his various adventures all over the world, bard's mother would make her delicious meals, and the party summoner would let her play with his dragon.

Outside of that, considering of our party members, the swordmage is a newly elected queen, and the cleric is a High Priestess of the dominant faith of her kingdom, we'd probably end up with a political shitstorm. If she was from a nation where slavery was completely legal, they would most likely face pressure from both the Church and the kingdom to abolish it, and if it was illegal, a task force would most likely be organized to disrupt the slave trade and bring the traders to justice.

I'd hit it.

Give her a sword, pump her full of combat drugs, and sit back to watch the fireworks.

Well my character is a lovecraftian abomination with his own cult so she's probably going to be producing babies for industrial ritual uses.
Not the best end but hey sometimes you just want a baby for lunch, who hasn't had that hankering now and then.

Good for you.

I love it

>Traumatised
Unpredictable
>Slave
Undernourished
>Girl
Immature

Weak. Useless.
>Leave her behind.

Until she, knowing this, sexes her way into the heart of some emotional douche who decides to waifu her and we end up having a huge party falling-out over them having too little stamina to maintain an overland pace, having random panic attacks at inopportune times and dedicating part of MY rations to her wellbeing and continued survival.

>Not that I'm bitter

Paladin seems to know what's up.

Yeah, this happens.

Most normal people find it difficult to cope with constant cruelty once you've humanized whoever the subject of that cruelty is. Even in fiction it's hard to tolerate.

Well, one party I was in kinda had that, though it was less "slave" and more "genetically engineered psychic superweapon"

We were tasked with returning an experiment to a rather powerful shadow group. Turned out it was a little girl named Emily, who could shut down your brain for several hours if she wanted to. You'd wake up hoarse, as the whole time you were unconscious, you were also screaming.
Anyway, we manage to find her, and take her to the planet where we were supposed to meet our contact. Contact shows up, and Emily starts hiding herself behind the NOt!Krogan First officer/Priest of Murder, War, and Slavery while saying "no" over and over. The Captain, a VERY functional alcoholic whose formal dress was putting on pants, looks at the contact, looks at Emily. Then he pulls out a coin. Heads, she goes, tails she stays.
>Tails.
Cue a nasty fighting retreat from the contact, his bodyguards, and about ten robot mercs. We make it out, but that bridge is solidly burned. So what're we going to do with this kid?
Everyone's all "i dunno", the kid's getting hungry, and the ship's cooks manage to fuck up fried eggs. MurderLizard flips shit, grabs some blood from his personal fridge, goes into the kitchen, and demonstrates his hidden talent of being a phenomenal pastry chef by whipping up Bloodcakes. Kid's ecstatic, Captain's like "She's your problem now, Voss".

So from then on, Voss saw to educating and raising this girl, teaching her proper combat techniques, feeding her delicious food, and occasionally using her powers as punishment when the crew slacked off or on himself when he needed a rush.
It's a shame the campaign collapsed. I wanted to raise her into a fine warrior.

I'd legit watch that.

Your party are fucking normies.

>Not taking on the girl for the purposes of seducing her then teaching her to be an assassin/luring unwitting white knights to their NTR-laden deaths.
Honestly, evil campaigns become so much more fun when you:
a- Get creative
and
b- Stop thinking of people as anything other than resources
Last time I played an evil campaign the only thing that ever emotionally got through to my character was a priestess who claimed he could have chosen differently.
So he American History X'd her against her own altar.

Was my party the one that traumatised the slavegirl...

Cause that has happened in the past. Man those Dark Elves man.

Now that is a Saga

Kek snek

Most people don't enjoy being an edgy faggot when the harm they do is put in front of their faces, unless they are a sociopath.

This. That's why you need to make the enemy seem like they're less than human, like a wild animal, or a republican.

>You could try not being an edgy fuck
>PREPARE TO GET ALTAR-STOMPED REEE

I mean, I'd stay at the table

>want to pat her head
>know through meta knowledge that if I pat her head, she will want to fug my char
>also know that if I don't fug, she will rape my char

Help

I thought you only had sex with her in the bad end route?

WHFB isn't as everythingsucksforever as 40K. Norscans (who worship Chaos) for example can and have worked with Empire humans before, because ultimately they're just humans with different religions.

The Skaven is really pushing it though.

Look look, man-things and elf-things are perfectly usable until they're not. Yes-yes?

I think you're missing the point of an evil campaign son.

Surprisingly the character wasn't edgy.
He never complained once.
Never angested about his past.
Complete lack of acting cynical in an overt manner.
Spared any and all enemies he could (Not because compassion but because people are more use alive than dead most the time and killing innocent people for no reason is just edgyfag bullshit, he was all about the practical evil)
In fact his first act in the entire campaign was making a BFF for life.

He was the best boss a minion could ask for all things considered.
And all because he was already damned and decided fuck it, if I'm going to hell when I die anyway I might as well start an unpaid internship and start networking.

Ah, the Vikings. Flourishing trade and flourishing axes.

I wish I'd known that before I killed off my party's waifu to make the big bad seem even badder.
Practically ended the session right there

Evil practical would err on the killing side.
Better not to leave enemies alive in your wake.

storytime?

Nope, good end route too.

Of course, the good end kinda has her become a rapist, so...

Keep her. After turning her into a gnoll.

God no. That's where evil types always make their first major mistake.
Wholesale slaughter should only be enacted when it can't be traced back to you.

The true victory of evil isn't when all kneel in fear and you spend the rest of your life stamping on the weeds that constantly grow up between the pavement cracks of your new kingdom of darkness.
It's to have them put you on the throne, cheering and glad of it.
That's a real victory.

Always spare your enemies the first time, it's good PR because the second time they attack you, you then get to murder them and go 'I tried to be merciful and you animals didn't even understand it'
Corrupt anyone you can, never kill prisoners out of hand, always aim to get them to join you first.
And always, always spare the peasantry and anyone that could spread the good word about you.

Killing is how you take power, PR is how you keep it.

>has her become a rapist
Tbf, it's partly due to the MCs incompetence as a slave owner.

Induct her into the company, let her take the oaths, and make a soldier of her. If she can't handle weapons she can be a cadre mage. If she can't do that, she can be a cutter.

Either way, it's a pretty good deal. The company takes care of it's own, regardless of origin.

Feed her all the eggs, don't do the edgy shit like soliciting sex in return for anything

Are you living under a rock user? Even while never listening to the radio and not interacting with normies I am still assaulted with news about his exploits and music

It happened. She was dropped at nearest orphanage because it was better and safer place for her.

>the entire party are clerics/paladins sworn to the worship of a fertility/marriage god

She'll be fine. We've got plenty of friends who can take her in and teach her about the faith.

Put a sword in her hand, teach her to right, and tell her she'll never be a slave ever again as long as she sticks with me.

Treat her moderately well, decent food, good health care, ect.
Have sex with her most nights.
Continue as normal.

TN all the way.

>or a republican.
*politician.
FTFY, remember dear user, both parties are ass backwards and racist in their own special fucktarded ways.