Did you get burned today, user?

Did you get burned today, user?

You wanna let it all out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iG3QTf-eoqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I let it out twice a day

I sold at 13.5k expecting btc to dump

started with a 1k investment in xvg and it hit 8k. told myself it'd keep going up. it crashed hard. now i only have 4k.

bought the Tron and Walton dips, I don't think I will recover that anytime soon

Nice, just burned 100k

bought tron pre moon
sold, and bought back for second mini moon
it tanked

fucking ICON

Me 2 lol

XRB’s been giving me comfy gains

Decntraland auction is down for me at the moment, so I can't tell if I've been outbid, and if I have I can't bid on another plot of land.

Yup. Brother reformatted my HD a few years with my 600000k doge wallet. Didnt know until today.

Yeah I'll let it out. All over your face

But really. I'm still waiting to hear TenX Christmas announcement....

You can try to get those doges back. Try Recuva from Piriform, it is actually very powerful.

Kind of, went from 1.5 bitcoins up to 1.7 now back at 1.5, at least they are valued more now I guess

Look at this retarded fagot. Every brainlet who knows a bit of TA knew it was going to touch 15,5K and tumble back down to 14K

made 2k off verge memes

youtube.com/watch?v=iG3QTf-eoqs

Even after a few years and after use?

holy shit

I've been almost all in on LINK since ED. Dips don't hurt any more. I am strong.

No i'm having daily personal ATH's

So no?

Legit bought PRL today at the absolute high and down about 25% In mere hours. You don’t lose until you sell, r-right?

It is definitely possible even after years of use, depends on your brothers habits etc.

I really recommend you trying, you have nothing to lose.

Heh same, but 0.18 to 0.2 to 0.185

Still slightly less of a poor fag and I know I got good coins so I don’t need to autisticly watch charts thank thah lawd

Bought 700ish DGB at ATH, I’m a midget bagholder now.

i dont know man give it a try. I mean i would've tried everything before even posting that shit here

I sent all of my ETH (1.25) to the wrong address earlier because I transposed two characters in the receiving address. Represented my mining output since November plus the gains from getting in the ETH sub $400.

Nope. I got another opportunity to move profits from something high (that I'm holding long term) to something low (that i'm holding long term), and I took it. Win-win. This game is too easy. You guys are lost in the funhouse.

Clara a cute

I bought ltc at 19400 sats and now its 18000 and falling
What the fuck, this shit was supposed to moon after xmas

im an ugly manlet desu feelsbadman.jpg

I suffered huge loss during BCH flash pump last week.

I still haven't recover today.

>send bitcoin 2.5 weeks ago between wallets
>still unconfirmed

What the FUCK

how much? if the amount you sent is small, it might take weeks til it gets mined

64mbtc with a way too low fee. But I thought any unconfirmed transaction cancelled after 2 weeks?

>up 4% BTC
>up 15% fiat
I'll be fine.

i sold some of my coins for another one and i missed out on 1 btc gains

>Did you get burned today, user?
I'm stable green for 2 months.
and I never had any btc

i lost 1% of my eth today because of double wrong predicting. feel like shit. im still doing good daily trading but if i loose money again im gonna go crazy fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkk
please tell me its gonna go up

Eh, down 0.013BTC since yesterday morning, nothing huge. Still up by 0.047 over the past 21 days. My only slight regret is that I didn't stay up late last night and sell/rebuy to increase my stack of FUN/XLM/BWK.

No big deal though. Worrying that you should have made small swing trades in such a situation just leads to you fucking up eventually. Better to just hold what you have and ride out any dips if you honestly believe a crypto has a future.

I want things to crash so I can buy another dip, but I doubt it will dip...