youtube.com/watch?v=zXhCYx6BLF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah, the mongo beefhead tribe

That will be 75 GBP, thank you

They look like downies

ONLY THE BEST FROM GW AND FW

GIB SECUND BREKKY

POH TAY TOOOOOOES

I too had that expression after watching bofa.

I saw these guys at my flgs yesterday. Is this a game that is actually played?

I didn't even realize two of them are supposed to be female.

What was that again, GW can sculpt female faces nowdays? Clearly not.

bilbo only fucks anally?

Yes, not as popular or as good as before but like the cockroach it refuses to die.

Makes more sense than what actually ended up happening.

at least we got two scenes of the same troll getting killed in seperate tomes and locations

They designed it wrong on purpose so people would stop trying to distract them from marines.

LMFAO PMSL LOL LOL! I can't stop lolling at this fucking shit.

The Hobbit and its faggot community consumer drone supporters have pissed on Tolkien and the Lord of the Ribgs Strategy Battke Games in Middle Earth.

What a sad, sad thing. LMFAO111!!!!??

>every game will be the same 13 dwarves, a hobbit and maybe a wizard vs a horde of assorted orcs and trolls
Bravo GW.

Seething.

It hardly changed.

Could use any of the faces, tbqh.

They look like the whos of whoville.

So what army do you guys play?
Isengard represent

eh, it's just the paintjob that fucks them over. i've got the sculpts in hand and they're actually really sharp

The crispest of blowjob faces.

kek.

FW just seem to fail sculpting lips

be grateful, it's the best you'll ever experience.

I want a Gondor army now. Going to need Rangers and cavalry too. And a nice mordor army to battle against.
How much does that run me?

At least $150 for Gondor (2 WoMT boxes, ranger box, gotta have Aragorn and Faramir, and a generic footslogger cap'n, 2 boxes of cav again, and a couple of avenger boltthrowers).
For Mordor, depending on the cheese, $200 or so.

Coincidence?

That's actually not too bad. It's cheaper than warhammer?

THIN YOUR PAINTS

Well they probably had a couple crates of WHFB 5th Edition rules collecting dust.

Considering that combined price of two sizeable armies is the same as one starter 40k/AoS army I'd say so.

I'm pretty sure you can find them dirt cheap second hand.

I've looked. Good luck finding some of the oop stuff even for sale let alone not hideously expensive. Like the mahud king.

the only stuff that can be really expensive are the obscure ones. like the mahud king. most stuff can be found reasonably.

Yeah. Lotr was BIG bag in the day and I'm sure there are more than a few starter boxes etc. collecting dust in someone's attic and occasionally some find enough sense to sell them.

So much knowledge has been lost, forgotten...

Under rated post
Well done sir

BRAVO

HACKSON
A
C
K
S
O
N

accurate representation of the movies

the LOTR wargame was fucking fantastic at it's peak.

Then Hackson soured it with his shitty Hobbit trilogy.

That the rules aren't as good as before doesn't help either.

>Under rated post
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

How about a little advertising? I knew about NONE of these good games back when they came out. Only once they're dead and overpriced. Would have been nice to have a community going.

Was there ever tournament support for this? Did anyone care? What brand new game right now are we missing?

I hate this new painter they've got, he's got this "dry" shaded effect that's too stylised for selling miniatures.

If anything I'd wait, Forge World are now responsible for the LotR SBG, and I think they plan on releasing a unifying rulebook (again) not tied to one particular film.

Shame they effectively doubled prices by taking half the sprues out of every plastic box though.

chuckle

Back in the day I rocked a Mirkwood force made up of Elves and Rangers. The crowning glory of my army at the time was Thranduil, who I had to fork out for the White Council Box to get.

I hate what happened to the LoTR Wargame.

Still have a bunch of these figs kicking around. I liked the skirmish size of games more than the full armies of warhammer.

Was thinking the other day about making a blue wizards eastern campaign for this system.

Isengard 4 lyfe!
My first models ever was a box of Uruk-hai's

youtube.com/watch?v=zXhCYx6BLF0