what will the price of ripple be?

1 to 10 dollars i dont know

It won't change much honestly. Try to tune it the pajeet hype

priced in

Coinbase is priced in. People will sell the fact

Prob 4 dollars before it crashes, and then it'll slowly go back up to 2

disgusting fingernails

You must be new here so let me help you out; BUY THE RUMOUR SELL THE NEWS

motherfucker if ripple gets there it will be a hedge coin at 2$ for inflation. people will it use forr such purposes buy ada jackhole

you have no idea what you're talking about

$17,000 per xrp

Unless the news is good then you sell a few minutes to 30mint after the newz

grrruuuurghh poopy pee pee

what fucking gay ass country is that monopoly money from

you have no idea what you’re talking about

I fucking knew pajeets traveled in crowds. Take your leddit-tier bullshit and shove it up your ass.

You are retarded though.

You think Coinbase are going to be adding any more shitcoins after the fiasco of the last few days?

or I'm a white 22 year old NEET and they were just keeping a joke going

australia cunt. our money isn't made from povery tier paper like you amerifats

they will at some point but XRP, DASH, STRAT rumours are all bullshit

PRICED IN

All rumors aside, why wouldn't XRP rise if it gets added to Coinbase? Plenty of newfags by shitecoin and ETH just because it's on the app. You don't think XRP could hit $100 just for the simple fact that people don't know better?

>wots a marketcap

Explain dude, idk what that shit is. I'm still new to this, I only get advice from you guys

You are actually retarded.

Maybe because Ripple's intention all along was to achieve an almost 1-to-1 parity with USD?
XRP was under 0.2 for a really long time with almost no moonings until very recently
It is not even a decentralized proper crypto-currency, instead it is issued by a company at will and its future will be determined by the directors of such company and how much they are able to convince people that banks are entering/going to enter their bandwagon

Just a friendly reminder: Ripple was the one first cryptocurrency, years before bitcoin