40kg

>Hilarious™ Mortarion Reveal, also some terminators and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8 [Open] [Open]

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Losing again...
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

thedarkcity.net/t3551-feedback-from-dark-eldar-seminar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR ONE DAY REMAINS UNTIL CHAOS REIGNS

2nd for Slaanesh

Corrupted Versions of Palatine Blades and Phoenix Termies

Lucius the Eternal used to be a palatine Blade.
Could go with a Slaanesh Melee unit with Whip and Sword that are corrupted Palatine Blades

Could give the Phoenix Termies One-Handed Sonicblaster/Blastmaster

Noise-Bikers with back mounted Doom-Sirens

Cultists-equivalents that are running around with Whips and Daggers that can attack once more after they died

Daemonette Support Units in the style of Baroque masked courtesans with Violins and Harps

Don't forget Noise Terminators and Sonic Helbrutes, Doom Sirens on all Characters? Fuck yeah!

Did so many people always shitpost about Slaanesh?
I feel like the dark prince has suddenly become much more popular.

why dont you link in old thread. wanker

Are there any scans of Codex: CSM or Grey Knights other than the crappy videos?

>posting what we want for our army's codex
>shitposting
pic related, it's you

post yfw full DG soon

not yet, supposedly cult troops arent troops anymore.

I've always done it for the time Ive been on Veeky Forums

but there are alot of wannabe-waac Chaos-Fags jumping on the bandwagon because their Legions got shit rules and they think Emperors Children are the best ChaosLegion now because a BoLS Post said so. They aren't but I still love them

There were two pics of the points values in the last thread

>new thread when the older one didn't even reach 400 posts at page 7.

We could have gone for at least 100 more post here. That seems wasteful.

Got my Index 2, dug out my old nids from the garage, and I was able to make a patrol out of the complete units I had.

HQ
Hive Tyrant (Heavy (?) Venom cannon, Monstrous (?) Bone Swords)

Troops
16 Hormagaunts
16 Termagaunts
3 Tyranid Warriors (Devourer)

Elite
Lictor

Heavy
Biovore

Not shown: Units below current minimum unit size, 12 Genestealers.

Who the fuck keeps making these shitty OPs that don't do the thread title right or link the previous thread

Is it just me, or CSM discipline is just flat out better than SM one?

What are some good units to take advantage of the Renegade Trait, where you can advance and charge in the same turn?

I'm kicking around a list with bikers, a couple of Fist+Scourge Helbrute and a Terminator Sorc, with the idea of rushing up the board, deep striking in the sorc next to either a Helbrute or the Bikers depending on who needs Warptime more (normally the brute I imagine) and going for first turn charges.

Most other units seem like they'd be better off in a transport or deep striking themselves.

I tried posting in the old thread before looking for the new one and it didnt let me post because its archived

>getting this butthurt over an accusation
>le gaymer gate meme
Back at ya, pal :^)

Yes, their strategems are better as well.

why lie on the internet user

> 40k Gen
> not /40kg/

explains why I didnt find it and probably why we go trough 6 threads a day

This is now a faces of nurgle General.

Are lists with Auxilliary Super Heavies ever worth it?

Does it disrupt the general function of a combined arms list, or is a 500 point splurge on something pretty unkillable and killy itself a good idea?

>Are lists with Auxilliary Super Heavies ever worth it?
Yes, it allows you to make some of the best lists in the game

Also, the thread before the one on page 7 only archived a couple of minutes before OP made this. People don't seem to realise how long threads can hang around, it's not uncommon to hit the bump limit before the previous thread falls off the board.

Release on mah friggin birthday (if leaks are to be believed).

What's his name again?

>Also, everyone got tricked by the Chaos Gods in the end,

Disappointing tbqh famalam

I didn't want 'tragic fallen' blah blah rebels. I wanted actual FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY

Maybe DEldar is more my flavor

Which leaks?

> Noise-Bikers with back mounted Doom-Sirens
> Noise
> Biker
> Doom

A D-D-D-DOOMRIDER?

Bikers can get there but they aren't good in melee anyway. Its probably best on Possessed and Spawn.

Who are you quoting?

Spartans are how I give the opposition its daily dose of khorne berserkers

Dribblenose Plaguecounter

Has it been long enough for me to be able to post another shadow spectres list

I assume you mean other than Rowboat. And yes. You can do very competitive lists with Super Heavies. If I remember right one of the top lists at BAO ran a Storm Lord.

George

Sure just don't think it's going to actually be unkillable. It'll die within a few turns on average.

No, faggot. No one cares about your FW abuse eldarfag list.

>wrong fucking label
Nice one genius

> all those cat hairs

>I'm too fucking stupid to try a couple of variations in case an OP named the thread differently to me (like the fact yours won't show up for anyone searching for "40k general") or made a typo
>better just make a brand new thread

Meant rumour

A KU KU KU YEAAAAAAAAAH

These have already been proven wrong

hair aside you're a silly boy if you aren't painting death guard like this, good stuff

It's supposed to be 40kg. Everyone knows this.

I didn't make either general user, but I also have basic searching skills so I didn't struggle finding it.

>people I don't like are sjws!!!
why is it not surprising that pathetic losers like you are slaanesh players

Jesus christ get the fuck back to wherever you came from you stupid fucking piece of shit

No it isn't, there's all sorts of variations. Stop making up rules, and git gud at using the catalogue.

to be honest I just want a new CSM Biker Sculpt in the same way they did the DarkAngel Bikers etc. Perhaps with a special rule that allows them to dodge overwatch because theyre so fucking fast, or fall back and then charge like WhiteScars.

BackMounted Doom Sirens came to mind when I was trying to build Chaos bikers with BikeBolter+ChainSword+Flamer but dont want them to drive without handlebars like idiots.

Not everything Emperors Children should be NOISE I'd really like the see Palatine Blades come back slightly more deranged with Whips instead of Pistols to incooperate their Heresy Fluff with their old fluff, which would make sense when Fulgrim comes back to reorganize his split legion

thedarkcity.net/t3551-feedback-from-dark-eldar-seminar
>[Jes Goodwin] described Chaos as being more like 'daddy doesn't love you' whereas the DE were unrepentantly evil.

40kg is the most common. Maybe you can add some more [embed]s. Even this op got 40kg

I need help deciding between Thousand Sons and Death Guard. I'm a huge fan of the new Plague Marine sculpts but I like the Thousand Sons in the lore better.

Also how do the Rubric Marines compare in size to the new Plague Marines? I heard they were roughly the same scale.

Did they actually sort out what Fulgrims been up to since he became a daemon prince?
I know he's doing stuff now, but last I checked he was in a painting

>they think Emperors Children are the best ChaosLegion now because a BoLS Post said so

Way to show how herd mentality can affect people's judgement. ASF in 8th edition on an elite melee army is near useless because combat won't last more than one round anyway. I mean, they are not the worst Legion (see IW and WB) but they are far from being good. If you want a close combat army, I would pick instead WE or the generic renegades every day of the week instead of ECs.

Anyone else think Mortarian looks like a Dark souls boss?

its actually there hahaha

Ok I'll post it

[2k Ynnari]
Battalion Detachment_
Yvraine
Autarch Skyrunner
Warlock Skyrunner

5x Corsair Skyreaver
shardcarbine
5x Corsair Skyreaver
shardcarbine
5x Corsair Skyreaver
shardcarbine
5x Corsair Skyreaver
shardcarbine

3x Shadow Spectres, exarch
prism rifles

5x Scourges
dark lances (4)
5x Scourges
dark lances (4)

Vanguard Detachment_
Yncarne
Farseer

x3 Shadow Spectres, exarch
prism rifles
x10 Shadow Spectres, exarch
prism rifles
x10 Shadow Spectres, exarch
prism rifles

Farseer has 24" range for fortune, rerolling misses to hit. Autarch has an aura of reroll 1's to hit, warlock has a conceal bubble granting shadows -2 to be hit. Comes out to maximum 24 S6 AP-3 hits per 3 count squad, maximum 66 for the 10 count including soulburst bonus shooting phase of which there are plenty of min units to provide it on death. Yvraine camps back field with a unit of scourges for 8 dark lance shots from one unit with free soulburst, 4 from the other.

It's not a faggot malefic lord or exalted sorcerer list dude, it's not that bad.

Search the archives

Even with the wound increased, Possessed kind of suck. Can Spawn even benefit from Legion Traits?

I haven't read whatever article that guys talking about but EC aren't reliant on their Legion trait, it's their stratagem and the slaanesh stratagem (which WE can't use) that makes them good.

I love that Geedubs have been pushing undivided for years but everyone will always pick one of the gods eventually
No one gives a fuck about undivided

He looks like a thicc'er celestine.
Same pose and everything.

Hell yeah, boy, DEldar are the most evil sons of bitches in the game and I love them so much because of it. Go fast, unload dakka, die when the enemy looks at you. It's fun, I'm not being ironic.

>Magnus usually saves 59% with his invulnerable
>With Weaver of Fates he makes 78% of his invulnerable saves, making him almost twice as durable

Fuck off retard, it's 40kg, it's always been 40kg

Infantry, Bikers and Brutes get LT.

CS s are none of those

Bubonic Bureaucrat

It really activates my almonds how the IW and WB players are like abandoning immediatly.

I've been playing EC for 2 years now and I never cared about their rules

WE Mutilators worth it now? Four attacks at S6, AP-1, and 1D min per model.

not him but I'm genuinly curious, what do their stratagems do ?

Must have Eldar Units in 8th--GO!

Pretty new to the whole 40k thing but I'm pretty sure at this point I want a knight and I had a few questions before I drop the dosh.
What is the significance of the crest mounted on the right chest/shoulder area?
The battle cannon weapon includes a stubber, can I chose to mount it on the chest opposite the standard stubber?
Which kit should I be looking for if I wanted all the buildable options?
Are there any books/source material I should read to learn more about these beautiful things?

>I've been playing EC for 2 years now and I never cared about their rules

Of course you didn't, you got off for how bad they were and now you'll get off by how good they are. Just like a true Emperor's Children.

Drop the warriors and replace the hormies with genestealers and you have a decent 500 point force there user

One of them grants an extra attack for every model they slay in melee, the other one lets them have a second shooting phase.

brad the accountant

That's the same as a lone khorne berserkers who didn't charge and has a chain axe with no chainsword

So, what do we know about the schedule post-DG?

We know there will be six more codexes by the end of the year.

Strong hints that they will include AdMech and Astra Mililitarum and not include orks, necrons or dark eldar.

Chaos Daemons and/or Daemons of Nurgle seems likely after DG, with new GUO and possibly giant beast thing.

Next Primarch seems likely to be Russ or Jonson, arriving around January 2018. So unlikely to have SW or DA before then. That leaves Blood Angels as the only remaining loyalist marines who could appear this year.

Thousand Sons must be soon, since they aren't in C:CSM. Presumably a no-model release.

There have been rumours of a new army, possibly linked to the eagle-skull image which has been seen around. Could be a new regiment of guard, possibly a separate codex like MT. If so, I'd guess Penal Battalions as their own army, but could be officio prefectus (remember commissar cadet squads?) or militarum auxilla (imperial beastmen?). Or it might be the Shadow War: Necromunda logo, which could mean necromundan guard and/or arbites as a new army.

Finally, we have the Ynarri, who are a major force both on the tabletop and in the background but haven't had a codex of their own at all. It seems likely that GW is going to want to give them a book with some more background.

So, putting all that together, seems like a likely schedule is...

Death Guard
Chaos Daemons
Astra Militarum
Ynarri
Thousand Sons
Adeptus Mechanicus

lol wrong

NDKGM is the new memeta

If by Eldar you meant Ynnari, then Wraithfighters, Serpents, Yvraine, Warlocks and Wraithguards. Alternatively, anything Harlequins.

DEldars and Craftworlders aren't even played competitively.

>That leaves Blood Angels as the only remaining loyalist marines who could appear this year.

Crying Deathwatch.

Interesting thing is if they'll go "Disciplines of Tzeentch" style with the DG / TS and include all Nurgle / Tzeentch Daemons with the traitor Legion.

Post attached hints that Daemons are Soon.

True, but the Muti is 2+/5++, can deep strike, and potentially hits way harder in melee. The stats I gave were if you roll 1 on each of those D3 rolls. Three Mutis have the potential to really do some damage on a solid platform.

>We aren't including datasheets for models we don't make
>Includes a Datasheet in Codex Grey Knights for a model they don't make.

Wraithguard
Wave Serpent
Yvraine

What troop choice is Eldar rolling with now?

Rangers?

Tyranids will be in the next 3-4 books.

Ynnari will probably be next year.

Robin Cruddace