Link will triple in price within two weeks once marketing director is announced

>Link will triple in price within two weeks once marketing director is announced.
>Smart money realizes its potential for $1,000/coin.
>Link will catch everyone by surprise
>It's impossible to time the market

Don't get caught with your pants down.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=71b_1473510213
youtu.be/iFKC3EUszd4
spec-rationality.com/wanchain/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when shitcoin link fucks you in the ass dont get caught with your pants down.

>someone getting a job at stinkylink Ponzi corp will make it 3x

a c c u m u l a t e

> Your future.

liveleak.com/view?i=71b_1473510213

LINK COIN DEMOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS:
>99.999% Indian
>0.001% Unidentified Feces-like Species
ANALYSIS COMPLETE

You fucks, get this over $1 so reddit cant rival our totals. THAT'S AN ORDER MARINES

reddit still has zero fucking idea about this coin. Honestly a shit-ton of normies actually think it's a scam. I love it. Fuck them all.

agreed.

Smart money is already in

I WANT NORMIE MONEY. I THIRST FOR THEIR EASY BUX.

hah, these are the crumbs of the cake the normies will have to fight for.

>$1,000
Come on, be fucking realistic. I'm invested in chainlink too but like get your head out of your ass

Huh. That’s pretty funny, the normies were right and Veeky Forums was wrong for once lmao

youtu.be/iFKC3EUszd4

wow

You dumb nigger. LINK is a damn ERC20 token with 1 billion possible tokens and it's $.48 right now on speculation alone. Now down the line with the actual utility of the token being in demand, the supply of them on the market will fucking vanish at the exact same time normie cunts will be sucking dick for them. Do the math.

Those comments are like a bunch of feral animals

It will come in mountains once the main net is up. Use this period to buy as much as you can.

Normie faggots think they are "too good" to take risks. They only want something when it is already a proven success. The idiots.

pajeet lol

why is there so much hate for link when so many are invested into it?

Cause the people who hate, dont have 50k
+ link

There isn't any hate, all linkies are just fudding this shit so they can buy more cheaper links.

there are about 13k holders of link on ethplorer. Thats not much

Because pajeets are fucking annoying and we want them off our board

Bloody coin has dipped to 47 cents after I bought it at 54 cents.
I'm losing foking money. Fuckung shit you niggere

It's not even top 100 for market cap
>$9M USD

why are linkies so delusional?

Retarded poorfag...1000$ coin my ass. I'm invested in LINK but 1000$ is fucking ridiculous. Man...I'll be fucking happy if it ever reaches 10$. WANCHAIN will be the next 1000$ coin....

spec-rationality.com/wanchain/#

user you seem to have a problem with investing in a coin that is not highly valued already. Can you elaborate on this investment strategy a little?

Yep, Link is a coin where we FUD it for fun.

Linkcucks utterly btfo

>triple within two weeks
sure bud keep trying to shill those bags

They hired Jun from Omise, we're going to $15 in two weeks

This coin has cost this board thousands, don't bother

I'm newb. Explain?

>implying mere thousands will matter when we're millionaires

Look at the ID

Oh shit thanks.

It's not a cost until you cash out, user.

In all honesty though, I've spent weeks and weeks FUDing the shit out of LINK, so I can accumulate. Sitting on 45k right now, just hope I can round it up to 50k before shit takes off.

I don't even care what the price does right now though, desu. I mainly just love the fact that LINK has the best memes, both pro- and anti-. I don't actually plan on selling a single coin until late 2018 at earliest. What it does between now and then is pretty much irrelevant.

the order book on binance is so thin. incredible.

>FUDing the shit out of LINK, so I can accumulate
how fucking stupid do you have to be to think you're able to buy more at a low price because you say dumb shit here? you need to be gassed. goddamn retard.

At this point, user, I've been chatting so much shit about LINK I don't even know if I believe myself any more.

You'd be surprised by how effective FUD is.

This is just part of a shill tactic.
>any criticism is labeled as fud
>"fud is a bullish sign, buy now buy now!"

I remember during the post sibos crash linkies were spamming the board with absolute garbage tier shit like "tfw 100btc tx to binance still confirming and Ive been fudding link all day xDD" trying to trick people into thinking the price was only dumping because of fud and it was about to pump... Shitcoin bag holders are as delusional as they come, its so fucking pathetic.

What "crash"? It downtrended for a month as BTC went nuts. It never crashed. Ah fuck it, I should be glad for FUDders like you keeping normies out.

anyone with enough money or link to suppress the market isn't doing it based on what's said here.
it's brain damage.

It crashed pretty hard during/after sibos compared to rest of the bleeding though. It quickly shot up to like 8k sats or whatever halfway through and just died after that.

no green candle for more than 2 hours means crash, buddy...

33 BTC buywall on binance lmao. that's morgan stanley btw.

>It crashed pretty hard during/after sibos compared to rest of the bleeding though.
No it didn't.
The price started downtrending a few days before Sibos, then on Sibos day itself it had a spike that lasted like two hours, after which it simply continued the downtrend.

Haha what?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENINGGGGG

keep fudding and the 33btc buy wall will disappear.

lel

Fucking hell, I could whipe out the order book right now.

I'm feeling like roger ver right now

>whipe

So... whats happening?

>coin moons, chart full of green dildos
>"wow, this coin is amazing, the whole chart is GREEN! i will buy at ATH, nothing could go wrong"
>pump is pretty much over at that point, first red candles appear
>"OH MY GOD, WHAT A FUCKING SHITCOIN. I GOT FUCKING TRICKED BY BIZ AGAIN, YOU PSYCHOS!!"

that's how most of Veeky Forums operates

Ah, you were being sarcastic.
Sometimes it's hard to tell lol.