Tfw too much of a pussy to invest into this market

>tfw too much of a pussy to invest into this market

>not being apart of the greatest wealth transfer of civilization

Get your feet wet faggot. This opportunity wont last forever and you only get so many in a lifetime.

Try with $100, even if you lose it, it's worth the ride

>gone from $200 to $3k in two months

This is a MASSIVE opportunity, like the silver spike, dotcom bubble, gold rush... you get these once in a generation. Best case scenario I get absurdly rich (looking increasingly likely), worse case scenario I've only made double what I put in.
You have to hugely stupid to not take advantage of this, even if you only have $100

>the gates have been breached and there's no going back

If you invested 1 buck into BTC in 2009 you would have about 100.000 USD right now.

who is the wealth being transferred from my dear?

I'm at $200 bucks lol, 3k is a fuckload! We gonna make it

Goddamn yuropoors, is that 100,000 or 100?

the stupid and the impatient

>put in a 100 each month for 4 month... Somehow have 3000$ now.

The market is broken, that's for sure, but we are all still winning

BOOMERS AND JEWS

from all the pajeets to us biznessmen

I have already quadrupled my money with cryptos... It's just that I'm afraid BTC will come tumbling down any moment. If I leave my house for hours to do something then I'm super stressed out not knowing if BTC is crashing or not.

oh okay. thought you were going to say the (((banks))).

explain. the jews part not the boomers part.

From nocoiners. A bunch of millionaires are being created without the corresponding amount of goods and services. So these new millionaires will bid the prices of these goods and services up, effectively stealing purchasing power away from no-coiners.

Am I crazy but I enjoy the rush of trading, I only day trade though.

Partially to me for sure

Because Jews own banks and banks are going to be shafted within the next decade as a result of a move to P2P digital currencies

what did you flip?
t. started with 300 bucks today

>Makes post about being too pussy to invest in market
>Has invested and quadrupled money

>Tl;Dr cryptos
Saved

cant u just put a sell order in below a certain point into fiat or usdt

I went from 800 to 1800(at peak) overnight. Best Christmas surprise ever.

ICX baby. Wish I sold at peak and made that slick day trade but hodling is fine too, not good to get greedy.

>iktf
The volatility is what's keeping me at bay. I'm interested in trying to partake in this thing, but knowing it could come crashing down within mere hours is an incredibly scary thought.
I guess I could invest $100 or something, but the amount of gain would be very low. On the other hand, with a mediocre job resulting in only 10k saved up at age 28, there's not much more I could invest without worrying like fuck every waking - and sleeping - moment.

And then there's the fact there are different crypto-currencies, so the question investing in which one would still remain.
I have never invested before, does anyone happen to have some good links to read up on these things while at it?

Communism finally working

free markets finally working

From the morons to the Jews. As always.