Ronnie James Dio

Stat me, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkysjcs5vFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>0 hp
>jojo reference
>other obscure references to his music

Oh wow look at that we just had the entire thread in one post. Guess we can just fucking let it die now.

Seriously, stat me threads are some of the worst on Veeky Forums, bar none. I wish the fucking jannies would see your off topic shitposting for what it is.

I would unironically use this as a mini. What do you call that sword?

:(

A flamberge or flambard

It's not a real sword
It's a thrusting sword like an estoc with a flamberge blade

This. Stat me threads are fucking retarded

A sidesword with a flamberge blade.

Better than another one of the thousand worthless extra 40k posts our side the three generals.

Ah, the word escaped me; thanks. Yeah it looks like it would snap if you tried to do anything beyond duelling.

The fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums now a days. Nearly three quarters of the threads I see have a faggot such as yourself going "Hurr Hurr this sucks, go away". Veeky Forums has gone down the shitter ever since those Donald faggots came rolling in. You fuckers have become so negative that you make /v/ look positive. You guys have changed for the worse.

Hear, hear. Modern Veeky Forums sucks.

Actually, the prevalence of Stat Me's, off-topic shitposting as they are, are simply a sign that things are worse elsewhere on the site, to the point that posters have to come to the one place with any decent sort of community in order to talk about things.

/tv/ can't be used to talk about tv, Veeky Forums can't be used to talk about books, and /v/ is what we're trying not to become.

This is also why people want Quests back on here. Even considering that they're not Veeky Forums, this board would still do a better job with them than /qst/ does.

Now, everyone, step back and admire what I've done here.

I miss old Veeky Forums. Back before the dark times when the shitposting was at least funny and we all had a sense of humor and could banter.
>FeelsBadMan.jpg.png

>Veeky Forums can't be used to talk about books

OP here, since Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are my main boards, I can agree that Veeky Forums has gone to hell. Bait threads mostly. Lots of /r9k/ style moping about being unable to fuck women.

Why though? You don't break a solid bar of steel easily even if you hit it very hard with a bigger solid bar of steel, stupidly wavy or not.
This assuming it's a properly made flamberge blade needless to say.

So far, the only thing we have pinned down is that Dio uses a flamberge. Is he a bard? Is he a fighter? Fighter/bard?

Hell, can't make a casual joke without retards calling you a fucking /pol/tard or libtard depending on the joke. There's no banter here anymore. Then again, there's barely any banter on Veeky Forums anymore. Everyone's taking shit way to seriously. This is Veeky Forums, not fucking Facebook or Twitter.

>people keep calling me a massive faggot, boo hoo
Maybe you should try not being a massive faggot
>Veeky Forums doesn't have any REAL topic guiz, just post whatever ;P
Fuck off. Faggots posting random shit under the guise of "but it could be in a game" is what's killing real discussion. Do you think Veeky Forums get threads about cars because you could eat in a car? Or that /trv/ talks about the LOTR movies because they travel a bit in it? Veeky Forums is bad because of faggots like OP that only make threads to talk about whatever retarded off-topic thing they want and faggots like you who defend them because you honestly believe that being a worksafe /b/ is best for the board. Or better yet, the grand old defense of "but there's other shitty threads on the board as well!" as if that makes your brand of shit smell any sweeter.

Fuck off.

>Veeky Forums should be a combination of the boards I'm interested in

No. It should be about traditional games.
Stop being a faggot.
And go visit the other boards instead of trying to make this one your only stop on Veeky Forums.

in my defense, I'd say Dio is on-topic when it comes to fantasy adventures. It's not like I asked you guys to stat Taylor Swift or Albert Einstein.

Watch Holy Diver, you'll have a better understanding of what Dio is about.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkysjcs5vFU

>Lots of /r9k/ style moping about being unable to fuck women.
That's every board user. As a happily married guy (she may only play D&D, but at least she actually role plays very well) I find it strange that it's that difficult to get laid. I'm no 'Chad' but I never had a problem getting a girl.... a good game group is another story

Why so salty mate? You seem like you're lashing out on anonymous people on a shitty Nip owned lolicon honeypot forum site because something shitty happened outside in the real world, and you couldn't do shit about so you come here and lash out against everyone like an angry teenager. Seriously, why so angry user?

You're fucking retarded.

You can't even snap a fencing foil if you tried. METAL IS HARD.

The problem is that, well... Anonymous internet forums. They create a sense of false acceptance. You're not just John, or Josh, or Henry, you're an user, one of us, you get our jokes you share our opinions. If you impress us, you're a pretty cool guy. They replace their need for social acceptance with Veeky Forums.

But no real fulfillment comes out of it, and whether you aknowledge it or not, your psyche does. The result is that you're simply not getting what you want from this board, but you've become dependant on it. Worse, you now see outsiders as Normies, or Plebs.

Basically, the forums program those who have difficulty being social to become completely incapable of doing so at a normal level. This goes for a lot of different forms of social media. Dating apps, reddit, Tumblr, Veeky Forums, Twitter... It's everywhere.

People that say "getting girls is easy" is people who have low standards for women.

This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. No, Dio is not a traditional game. He is not inherently related to traditional games simply because the themes of his music are demonic or fantastic. You're exactly like the faggots that talk about the new Star Wars movies and defend themselves by saying that there's a Star Wars RPG. The themes present in Dio's music can be Veeky Forums related, but you aren't talking about the Veeky Forums related bits. You're just shitposting about whatever you want. I don't know how to make it any clearer.

Well, he's got some levels in fighter. Lemmy told a story about one time they were hanging out at a bar after a show, and some super tall dude started giving Dio shit about being short, making fun of him and stuff.
Dio smoothly slid a barstool over, put one foot on it, stepped up into the air and in one smooth movement leaped up, socked the dude in the jaw, and knocked him out cold.
Lemmy said it was probably the most badass thing he'd ever seen.

Without the randomness, there's very little left to distinguish Veeky Forums from all the other shitty RPG boards on the 'net.
It wasn't like this when I came her back around '11.

I'm sorry. I won't make this kind of thread again.

And we don't know how to make it any clearer to you:

1. We don't care. If we can get away with talking about it we will, and we don't consider it shitposting because we didn't do it with the intent to rile something up. If the mods delete it we'll accept it. Otherwise everything is allowed until it's not.

2. It's still a better topic than actual Shitposts. It's an attempt at discussion. It's anything other than an attempt to incite an argument or hatred. It's anything that's not the mediocre salt mines we have regularly on here. We're desperate for ANYTHING even REMOTELY positive on here. That's where we're at.

Don't cave to peer pressure, you big dummy.

>the mods aren't deleting it and that makes it ok
virtualoptim is all I have to say about that.

>our brand of shit is better than other brands of shit
It's really not. You aren't helping anyone, you're only throwing fuel on the fire and calling it water.

its okay dude. I've already agreed to never make a thread like this again. You can go back to whatever proper thread you were busy posting in.

I don't think these people actually play roleplaying games.

wut? Do you not love yourself?

Dio is a traditional game.

Do you not play traditional games?

Dude, don't worry about these faggots who don't even play roleplaying games. Dio is Veeky Forums related.

Tell me what Ronnie James Dio did to you user, did he touch you somewhere private?
Though I understand disliking "stat me"
thread, these are not the best on tg

>It's not a real sword
It's a 16th century sidesword

And it looks like an original

Keep telling yourself that

Fuck off. Anonymous posting makes Veeky Forums far and away better than any other RPG website.

Stop being a pussy.

Dude, I see it all the time.

>I fuck a lot bro, getting girls is super easy
>all his gfs are invariably annoying landwhales

Meanwhile all the people I know who have decent gfs have had only a handful of relationships in their whole life, myself included.

Sure, we've all seen that.
On the other side of that are the nerds who bitch about how they can't get laid, when their standards are WAY too high.

Like a typical /r9k/ autist, you've completely missed the point. The original guy wasn't saying that getting girls is super easy, he was saying that it isn't the herculean task you retards think it is.

I am that guy, and that's exactly what I meant. Thanks user

No problem mate.

Guys, I'm really sorry I made this thread. Please stop posting in it. The other user is right. We should only talk about games here

Fuck everyone else, stat me threads are part of Veeky Forums's all time culture, along with elf slave threads, filename threads, -4 Str threads and Thulsa Doom bitches.

I won't allow a pathetic sour virgin that most certainly hasn't been here for more than a 1 year to destroy or shit on this board's heritage.

Fuck you and your entire family miserable lowlife and fuck off this board.

what's the artist's name of pic ? seems familiar.

I ran a game of AD&D once where Dio was an NPC who joined my PCs on a glorious adventure.

Don't remember the name, but the manga is Yumekui Merry. Pretty good.

>god

OP Here, and yes the post above is mine.

I had a goblin bard npc in my last campaign. I named him Pinzio, he was rescued by the party, but they really freaked him out and threatened to kill him a few times.

pic related, it's my friends drawing of Pinzio, based on a still from the Holy Diver music video.

Halfling Bard

Dio is an ugly motherfucker. If he's stuck with a low Charisma he must have a shitload of skill ranks, feats, or magic items jacking up his sining skills.

thats fucking great. Going to share that with my friend who drew Goblin Dio But still. This is a bad thread. I'm really sorry for it.

>heritage
That's a good one.