Gamefinder

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

There is a Gamefinder Discord! Click the link to join!

discord.gg/BfQh3Bq

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/p76bUK
discord.gg/qUDyCZG
app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred
Shadowrun 4e, D&D 3.5(can learn 5), Dark Heresy, can learn others
(UTC-06:00) american central
6:00PM-MIDNIGHT (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
not Friday.
1:30PM-MIDNIGHT (saturday sunday)

I DON'T KNOW HOW SOME OF THIS WORKS BUT WILL LEARN FREE SOFTWARES

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
only GM'd before.

I CAN LEARN SYSTEMS IF YOUR PREFERRED ONE IS NOT THERE

I'd prefer no ERP on my part, but I have no problem with others doing that. fade to black is also fine if my character needs to be involved.

if I meet an edgy player I will snark at them so hard their head might asplode.

at times I have made characters for fun or to test my familiarity with the setting/system I prefer to use a short bullet-pointed back-story for ease of use, and to allow for open spots a GM might use(if they so choose) to pull shit from
>TL;DR I USE VERY SHORT BACKSTORIES

I'd prefer not using a sword if other melee options are available(SPEARS FTW)

I prefer higher lethality games but can play more forgiving ones

while I know better than to "invent gunpowder" or any such other thing I might MIGHT do such things as tie napalm jars to arrows or similar kitbashing.

>character archetypes I'm likely to play
Riggers(drone) and other minion users(necromancers when appropriate)
Rangers(archer on foot, woodsman)
craft-centric characters(I like to tinker IRL)
I am not averse to swashing some buckles(sailing is fun IRL so this is interesting to me)
peasant, poor, or middle-class origins(no high class starts)
Minor addictions
I prefer playing left-handed or ambi-characters
BE PREPARED(eagle scout IRL, I wont let the party forget to bring rope or a crowbar if I can at all avoid it.)

Will you be my boyfriend?

if I'm around when this gamefinder dies, I'm making the next one and it's going to have a fun bonus question

>Gm or DM
GM
>System
DnD4E
>Time
Tuesday 10 AM PST
Discord and Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: NoEyesZalgo#1547
>Additional Notes
- Welcome to Sunset.
- You play EXTRAs, humanoid robots who can change their class, race, and anything else on your character sheet trough magical batteries called cores. It's set in Neon, the last civilized city in the world. Outside it's walls is The Creep, a deadly and corrupted land filled with dungeons, ruins, and the mad survivors of lost civilizations.

- A video game fantasy setting where the world is cut up into "Zones", theme park-like worlds abandoned to monsters and filled with treasure. The game takes place in an MMO-style world where all the stats, classes, and races are physical, in-settings things you can swap out in game.

I dunno if you have something but this is alot of enthusiasm that I personally find off putting. Try to be a bit more chill.

Then again I'm on alot of different medications so what the fuck do I know?

>GM/Player
Player
>Systems Preferred
D&D 3.5e/Pathfinder and D&D 5e
Monday-Friday 2 pm-9 pm Pacific
Discord or Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: Oreo-Overload#8314
>Additional Notes
I sometimes have limited access to my computer so playing in a way that let's me use my phone is preferable

>GM/Player
Player, but working on a couple plots to run as a first time GM.
>System Preferred
5E, but as long as there's roleplay and story to be had I'll learn whatever
Basically whenever, brutal insomnia and no real schedule so I can fit about anytime in. EST
Discord seems like the obvious choice but again I'll figure out pretty much anything
>Contact Info
Spark#2159 on Discord
>Additional Notes
I really like storytelling above anything else, either coming up with my own or exploring someone else's. I tend to become sort of a "Co-GM" in games because when the GM is at a loss to contextualize something or motivate the party I'm good at jumping in and getting things going.

I have an absurd ability to take pretty much any concept and run with it, coming up with any explanation or backstory instantly, like explaining the motivations of someone just introduced or coming up with a good character based on like 3 keywords.

Also I like kobolds and if given the chance there's a character I only got to run for like 3 sessions that I desperately want to reuse.

do not play with this man, he is a cuck

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Anything superheroes
PST Monday, Thursday, Friday
Discord
>Contact Info
Discord - NoEyesZalgo#1547
>Additional Notes
Got an inkling for superheroes

I'd be willing to play, but I think Pathfinder is a trash fire of poorly formed ideas, poor setting, and bad implementation.

What specifically do you need to improve as GM?

>player has opinions
>Surprise, they're trash
First thing to improve as a DM is disregard retards like this.

>Pathfinder sucks
>this is a trash opinion
>>>/pfg/

at the moment I'm courting a pleasant single mother.
and introducing her to the wonderful world of masochistic submission

my game group broke up HARD, and now they're all playing games over the internet. I've never gotten to PLAY in any sort of RPG.
combine that with the fact that I finally got a chance to GM an RPG that wasn't just 100% improv, I got to run it for all of a half-dozen sessions...and then the group, who'd been meeting weekly for a decade, shattered.

not any more, and I got a permission slip from her husband to do to that woman all of the things that I did!

U sound like the type of guy whose shit

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Dark Heresy, WFRP, Pendragon, Mutants & Masterminds
>Times available
GMT but I'm flexible.
>Text or Voice/Method of Play
Text game using discord/roll20
>Contact info
Scrutineer#1387 on Discord
>Additional Notes
Looking to run a story-heavy solo game. Single player. Party of one. That's you. Can involvelewd stuff if you're into that.

How would this work exactly?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I know 5E but I'd also like to play WFRP, Dark Heresy, etc
Tuesdays and Thursdays and Most Saturdays/Sundays GMT+12
Whatever, I'll learn how to use it. I've used Roll20 once though, so I'm more familliar with that
>Contact Info
milkbot#3082
>Additional Notes
I have extreme difficulty creating a "serious" character, if that would be an issue for the game.

what?

Have you done this before? Can you post some screencaps or give us a tl dr?

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I've played pathfinder for about 3 years and I think I can get to grips with any other d20 system. Additionally I would like to try out some other systems from PF.
>Times Available
GMT+2 France And I'm available at anytime that's not in the morning
>Method play
I've been using Roll20 almost three times a week for the last three years. I'd prefer to use Discord for communication though.
>Contact Info
World#0124
>Additional Notes
I'm down for anything that doesn't involve my character being raped.

>I'm down for anything that doesn't involve my character being raped.
Man, and I was so excited about finally getting a player...

Hey nothings set in stone yet but I'm hoping to run a game of starfinder on either wednesdays or fridays starting in September, trying to put a group together now

discord.gg/p76bUK

this link will last for 1 day & 10 uses.

thread-bump

If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

He's been doing this for almost a week know, always saying "message me for questions". Everyone is apprehensive but no one reports back if it's legit or creepy or what.

I'm worried this guy is killing anons with Discord.

A Discordcubus?

I can report back from when the user was specifically advertising a lewd game.
It seemed legit but our kinks didn't quite mesh.

Now i'm trying again for a non lewd game, because damnit, pathfinder and savage worlds are great, and there are too few GMT based people.

sounds more like a siren or mermaid's M.O.

i also had a conversation with him but after it ended he never got back to me. guess i wasn't interesting enough.

I'm a "less players the better" type of player, so it sounds interesting, and WFRP is great, but at the same time I have no idea what I would want out of such a game either. I'm a rather reactionary/work off of inspiration type player I guess.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Starwars D20(the literal 3.5 copy)
I would like the game to be on either Tuesday or Thursday I'm on EST(EDT)
Discord for voice and shitposting, Roll20 for rolls and maps
>Contact Info
AlonelyBard#7430 on discord
>Additional Notes
I want to run a campy game of starwars, post episode 4, pre-5. No Jedi/Sith at level 1, force sensitives are allowed.
I have the race books(Along with all other books) to give out so don't feel like you all have to be gungans, and please don't just play "Humans but pink and shit pheromones"

Forgot to mention, looking for between 3-4 players

Fill out the form

>GM/Player
Player, will begrudgingly GM if needed
>System Preferred
No major preference, have played weights from FATE to GURPS
GMT -8:00/PST, some weirdness now but soon Tuesday afternoons, fridays and weekends (not too late though, need to be up in mornings)
Discord preferred, will play but not run Skype, Roll20, Maptools, if mat necessary and running have software ready that's already purchased and free for non-DMs (EpicTable for the curious)
>Contact Info
Vegas Vic#4715
>Additional Notes
Have a variety of abandoned hooks but novice DM at best (though not *complete* beginner), greatly enjoy character interaction and development, enjoy some level of hamminess.

Aside: Has anyone figured out these goddamn Captcha street signs? I can never get them on the first try, it never seems consistent if it wants the small edge cases where it barely peeks out or not.

this is honestly interesting. Tell us more.

No it isn't, fag.

Yes it is, homo.

it really isnt.

>first response
1.) I am seeing this nice girl whose a divorced mother of 2
2.) she discovered fetishes recently and is new and learning
3.) I'm a fetishist, but I don't want to include that in any RPGs

>next response
my group broke up because one of the members that hosts has both her parents in the hospital with life-threatening conditions which removes both her and her spouse from regular game nights

>final response
one of my earlier relationships was with a woman in an open marriage. I got a permission slip featuring activities I wasn't allowed to do with her from her husband. she switched from sub to domme a couple of years ago and stopped seeing me for that(though we do still hang out at munches and parties)

see?
boring.

I'm still looking for more players

Bumping

They're being facetious. Learn to pick up sarcasm.
We're trying to tell you we don't give a shit. We honestly don't care about any of this and we don't want to hear it. We don't know you, we're never going to know you, and the mundanity of your life means nothing to us. Shut up, fuck off, and learn some coping strategies for your crippling autism.

>gm/player
Would prefer player but can gm if no one is willing
>System
Want to run the upcoming starfinder stuff that's coming out on the 17th
>Times available
My schedule is kinda wierd 24 on 48 off, so would have to work around that
>Methods of play
Discord/roll20
>Contact info
[email protected]

>GM or Player
DM
>System(s)
D&D 5e +
Anything not in Core PHB requires my A-OK approval
>Time availability
Every Sunday at NOON (EST / GMT -4)
>Text or Voice
Voice in Discord
>Contact Information
Discord: discord.gg/qUDyCZG & @dnd
Roll20: app.roll20.net/join/2315169/4Rg7Sg
>Additional Information
it says Part 7 because its the 7th Campaign I've ran doing Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawlers
you haven't missed anything don't worry

This one is a really edgy bloodborne ripoff

Ignore player count, any and all are welcome to attend
Game is drop-in/drop-out more or less
I require 4+ people for a session to start

Read the Pins
Read the Handouts
@ Me in Discord when you get in, and I'll get you your roles & sheets
Any questions or concerns, @ the other players.
You do can whatever you want, so long as you can explain it, roll it and not yell at me if it backfires
Do not break mode

Anyone interested in this, I'm still looking for peeps. Spoke to some real nice people and actually got some good RP going with a couple of them, but one's run into some "life trouble" and had to stop and the other's mysteriously disappeared.

I'm feeling fantasy lately.
Scrutineer#1387 on Discord

Anyone running Fantasy Craft? Being meaning to give it a go.

bump

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
D&D 5e (some shitty ERP)
Sunday 12:00 PM (Any time Sunday before late at night, really) EST
Whatever the majority of players are most comfortable with. Text-only game
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Setting based on Made In Abyss. Contact me and with an f-list character profile(doesn't have to be your in game character, so long as the profile reflects your preferences everything is fine) with your kinks and shit filled out so I know what to include/exclude.

Text-only games go really slow. ERP makes everything go even slower so I don't want to many players. I'm willing to run the game so long as 2 people respond.

EXP will come fast. Magic items will be abundant as well.

I'll make a discord server or some shit so everyone can discuss their expectations of the game so I can properly accommodate them/realize the game is not for them.

On the one hand, I'm quite interested
On the other, I'm quite terrified
Not sure which hand to trust right now.

Follow your heart (or your dick). Worst case scenario, you say "No thanks" and you leave with zero repercussions.

i am interested and would most likely sign up if you had a discord server. consider me down.

Email me your discord username so I can shoot you an invite.

ok sent your way

>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
Barbarians of Lemuria, Strike! or a not too lewd Apocalypse World powered game.
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Mainly Mon-Thurs evenings, EST, other times negotiable.
>>Contact Info
WarWeasel#4544 on Discord
War Weasel on Roll20
>>Additional Notes
Still just looking to play one of these narrative focused games that look interesting to me.

Still looking for 1-2 more players

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Paffinder
Monday @ 4PM CST
Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord, RoadsAreTheft#0072
>Additional Notes
Gonna run e8 Kingmaker with some friends, gonna be dank.

Argh.

While I don't know about "dankness" I have been wanting to do Kingmaker, but I just joined a game on Monday and doesn't end until like an hour or two after yours starts.

I am sitting on a Kingmaker character for a game that never got off the ground. But I don't know how e8 plays. I've heard playing on roll20 with people that know each other irl is usually an issue. And I'm concerned with your use of the work "dank."

Also that start time is crazy early.

>e8 Kingmaker

What is "e8"? I thought it was just the module number.

It's basically putting a max level cap of 8. When you hit the the next level above the cap you gain a feat and I think you can cast higher level spells as rituals.

Or something.

Wouldn't you have to redo lots of encounters later in the module-thing?

Yup.

Not really. The players would have to fight alot smarter.

What is "dank"? Is it good? Do I want "dank"?

Dank
(adjective)

A term used to describe high quality cannibus.
Dank weed should be sticky, tasty, and smooth. It should also get you high, really really high 8) .....

-Can also be used to describe other consumable items, such as food.
Damn!.... that shit was dank...
got any more?

smooth tasty
#nice#sick#fucking awesome#sweet#yummy#dooky

Wouldn't it fuck up class balance as well? I dunno, guess I'd have to see the available feats.

Doesn't seem like something I'm interested in.

Gentlemen, this is the wrong thread, but perhaps you can help me regardless. I'd certainly appreciate it.

I'm interested in getting into games but have never actually participated before. I have a decent understanding of DnD 5e, but not much else (though I can learn quickly). Any other knowledge has been gathered piecemeal from lurking here on and off for a year or so.

So basically, if you don't mind, what are your suggestions for baby's first game in terms of how and where?

All games are designed for noobs really, some have easier rules and concepts than others.

Any game you can find (here, Roll20) works, just be sure you tell the GM/group you are new up front and be sure they're ok with it.

>All games are designed for noobs really,
Some more so than others. Shadowrun 5e and Traveller5 come to mind.

Hello game finder thread.

> GM/Player
Player

> Systems Preferred
Savage Worlds, Apocalypse World, anything in that area.
Will play anything that isn't d20-based or super crunchy (Shadowrun, GURPS, etc).

> Times Available
Ideal start time is 12PM to 8PM, UTC.
Can play any day except Sunday.

> Method of Play
Roll20, Discord, and IRC are all good.
Text preferred.

> Contact Info
mogsor#3426

> Additional Notes
Have experience with most of the major systems and a bunch of smaller ones.
Particularly keen to play that one niche system you like but can never find players for.

in DnD casters are all but gods. Stopping them at level 8 prevents them from sacrificing their party to the Godhand to ascend to actual godhood.

Thank you.

I find it interesting that level 8 gives secondary casters only one spell level behind primary and tertiary casters one behind them. Also secondary BAB classes and primary BAB classes have the same attacks.

I'm not a Pathfinder fan and 3.5 is long behind me, but the implications of a level 8 cap are interesting to me from a mechanical aspect. Almost makes me want to play that much more.

Yeah there's a semblance of game balance. It still has a few problems, but at least in theory it makes certain classes still relevant (though I still contend Fighter and Wizard shouldn't be classes)

Any oWoD Vampires games? GMT.

You've been posting this for a long time now. Are people just not interested, or do you have players dropping every session?

I'm still looking for at least one more player
Come on and help me out here

>Edgy
>Voice
>DnD

Gee mate, I dunno what it might be thats putting people off

You have disabled friend requests.

>54 players
No, I'm not going to ignore it. How the fuck is this workable?

how much starwars lore is required?
>is there a race/class option that can allow for setting ignorance

what books are you using?
>even if you need a knowledgeable player, cause I collect RPG manuals

I have 5-6 consistent players + whoever stops by
because 54 people don't show up every sunday. also I'm the best.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Gurps
>Times Available
Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays All Day PST, Wednesday, Tuesday Nighttime
>Method of Play
r20
>Contact Info
NoEyesZalgo#1547 - Discord
>Additional Notes
Anything weird

How much do you know about star wars?

the first 6 movies (4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3)
and rogue 1
plus some odds and ends

You fine.

I am
am I still fine?

Seems fine.

awesome
you got the books?
or know where I can acquire them?

GM has the link to the books.

you mean???

no link there...

As in he'll probably give them to you if you contact him and what not.

I cannot find him on discord...I'm too new to the system to figure out where he is or how to send him messages.

his game isn't listed in the first 50 #gm entries

Bruv, GM here, if you didn't reach me yet, feel free to give me your discord, or add me on steam, name's the same as discord.

You have to use the #numbers as well as the name.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e, dark heresy/black crusade and the like. Western settings with a leaning toward first-time friendly systems.
GMT +10(ausfag) At this time I have a no-access period from 8 till 11pm three nights a week. Weekends, my mornings and days are free. Give me a timeframe and I should be able to meet it
discord, roll20 and maybe skype. Other pure chat systems are also fine.
>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I'm a complete first time player weened on lots of Veeky Forums bitching.
In a pure text game I'm inclined to play females but wont subject a group to that via voice
I'll play whatever the group needs until I'm familiar enough with a setting to make my own decision
I have a minor magical realm for heavy armor, buff lady-fighters, rectangle swords and cleavers
I'm reasonably sure I can do my preferred alignment, NE in a group friendly way
I'm an AVID anti-fur type, like "can't get along with catgirls" levels of autism
I'm comfortable with text based erp provided the suspension of disbelief stays

Lastly I have exactly one basic idea for a character. The dwarven bard/warcrier out to recover the bones of an ancestor believed to be in the keeping of some monster or another. This quest is one part muh clan honour and one part odd tradition. He needs his ancestors finger bones for the family drum

>Player
>Shadow of the Demon Lord
>Any time after Noon MST, any day but wednesday
>roll20 with discord for voice if there is voice chat
>Voice and text are both fine
>Just direct message me, EsotericOdyssey#9387 on Discord
>Really wanna try SotDL

>I'm an AVID anti-fur type,
Right on...
>like "can't get along with catgirls" levels of autism
wew, dropped

If you find something let me know, I fuckin love SotDL. I've run it in person but I am not confident enough in my abilities to run online.

gonna need contact info to let you know friendo