I am sick of seeing Shit 40k Shirts

What the fuck is with these autistic fucking sperg shirts that reveal your power level like a beacon for all to see?

Why are so many companies making these unofficial "fan merch for the fanz" so fucking trash?

>are there any good ones out there

it's a known fact that autist only wear graphic tees

I have a 40k T shirt I wear out sometimes. It's red and has the world eater "fanged circle" in yellow. It's sufficiently minimalist that most normies would just assume it's some generic design or logo.
Besides:
>caring about what normies think
Pathetic

Everything in the thread is trash garbage except this, which is outstanding.

Plain designs are fine.

Everything here makes my eyes bleed

If your graphic tee has sentences down the front in book-like format, it is shit. Sorry.

I like how this is somehow more embarrassing than a normal wolf shirt

I'd buy that if there were no text, or if there were text, but most of the letters were crossed/blacked out so it just said "WAAAGH!"

>I am my father's son
I'm imagining random people being so confused by that shirt

Minimalist 40k apparel is pretty sweet, like for some of those shoes.
A pair with either Alpha or Ork emblems would look pretty cool. Most of the thread replies look like eye diarrhea

I'd legit wear the Alpha Legion one

>tfw have this shirt

>le gamers meme
Christ that's cringey. Does anyone actually like that?

All the textless ones work
Though WHY they didn't try to print the chapter logos on the shoulders...

this one is ok

The Fists and WE look okay, actually.
Kreigers probably would without the caption.

Jesus died for this

I suspect he regrets it

>Even my t-shirt has a chip on its shoulder

the fuck

You would not actually believe the kinds of people in the meme/franchise t-shirt industry.

There's people out there who just take whatever image from wherever and juxtapose it with some meme or another to make a shirt design. These people are generally uncreative types.

Then there's the autists who cannot understand humor; I don't mean that they don't have a sense of humor, but that they don't understand it. Like, they just sort of... try to construct a "joke" from what appears to be a mindset completely removed from that of a human who might have, at some point in their life, laughed genuinely at some assemblage of words and context and meaning that would be recognizable and often funny to other humans with similar experiences. These people are the kind of nerd that should never have left the basement.

Then there's the kind that are generally exploitative of IP for their own profit, and generally don't care that their product is a poor quality one because they know that some stupid sucker is going to give them $20 for it. These people are generally sociopaths, and often consider nothing of exploiting their own workers and competition's product when they hit the vendor's sections at cons.

i lost

I'd say it reflects the ethos of 40k to have overdone designs. The plain ones are disappointing compared to something really baroque

This is my strongest cringe last few months.
How is it accomplished?

I follow that meme page...

I like this design.

Yeah, but it should be overdone in the right way. Just shit tons of (lets be honest here) cringey text isn't baroque or gothic. It's just ugly.

I never knew of these but I feel you.
These texts are cringyworthy. How is someone going to read all of without getting bored?

Graphic Tees are fine during game nights or if you don't plan to leave the house. But you should never where them outside around normies as they likely won't understand the reference coupled with the fact that graphic tees look like shit in terms of style

I concur. Graphic tees are generally terrible, and should not be a standard part of anyone's everyday clothes save for when it's relevant.

>hey dude sick game of thrones shirt

>Reee! You can only wear this clothing in this specific way because I say so, and it bothers me when you don't!

Eh. They're passable if they look alright and it's a really casual setting. Band tees, some of the more minimalist graphic ones, etc are okay

>REEEE DON'T CALL ME OUT ON MY TACKY CLOTHES

Nice three wolf moon shirt, user.

Autist detected

This thread and others have inspired me to give up graphic tee-wearing in public aside from when it's relevant (game night at an LGS or with friends) or when it's minimalist (some band shirts, graphics with bare minimum or no text).

Same.
I tossed out all my shirts except for some subtle ones. it's amazing how well you can look in just a plain grey T-shirt.

This is definitely ADB approved.

The fuck does that even mean

It means to use your willpower to make your desires reality.

this one is pretty good

these ones aren't bad

there rest I probably would have worn when I was 13

Think what you want to. Preferably about wolves

How many of these shirts to you own user?

This thread made me realize I'd love a Crimson Fist shirt

If you wouldn't wear a 3 wolf moon shirt in 2017 you can go fuck yourself.

The shirt happened, became overused, and died. So now it's quasi-cool to wear but only occasionally.

Ive got one. Chicks dig it.

They're tacky dude, if you like them that's fine, but they're still tacky, and will get you more then a handful of weird looks

I dunno this one looks really good to me

What I wanna do is find another off-brand silk-screen Goku shirt.

While were on the subject, since when did Veeky Forums start giving a shit about what normalfags think of their clothing?

>wearing a flag with tits on it

Way to get yourself kicked out of shit

>not hiding your powerlevel in public

...why?

I bought pic related from a guy at Redbubble last year which I thought worked well. Fluffy but not overly edgy.

Literally seen one of those in office yesterday.
On a cleaning service lady, guess her son grew out of it, I mean it was only like XL.

Think of it this way - Jesus dies for our sins, if we were to stop sinning, he would have died for nothing.

Here in northern Europe this kind of unofficial merch seems to come mainly from eastern Europe, possibly because they seem less worried about being charged with bootlegging or possibly because eastern europeans like overdesigned, tryhard shit.

>possibly because eastern europeans like overdesigned, tryhard shit
Comrade heave you ever seen East Orthodox church from the inside? Of course we do!

You're a creepy fuck with rapey eyes rasputin. Cut it out

Only good ones in this thread, the rest is cringe worthy garbage.

Daily reminder that everything is Magnus' fault.

I'd give her my heresy of ya know what I mean

but they are officially liscencesed otherwise they'd be sued

These shirts might have been okay if it weren't for the cringe novellas around the logo.

>reveal your power level
What kind of coward gives a shit if other people know you like to play miniature wargames? Nobody's ashamed of liking baseball, the most boring fucking sport there is.

I mean, I'm not a fan of 40k personally but who are you hanging around that will freak out if they find out you like to play an overpriced board game?

It's nice

This.

The minimalist ones are pretty good. It's as long as they don't have some grungy text around them that makes them really tolerable. Probably why I'll get a shirt or something from the Warhammer Wargear site.

Looks like Da Muthafuckin Share Zone, which usually gives me a chuckle on twitter.

>I'm allowed to look like as much of a turbosperg as I want
Yeah, I guess. We're just trying to warn/help you, user.

this is very true but i would hate to hang around a sperg that spouted 40k shit all the time.

This, don't be that guy

Some of us enjoy sex, believe it or not.

Make way for Best 40K!

This is a false dichotomy.

If you're a neckbeard and wear Gucci you ain't gonna get laid. If you're Chris Hemsworth and wear the edgiest ADB wet dream praise Chaos xDDDDD t shirt you're gonna have bitches wanting your d. If you're a normal dude and wear a 40k t shirt, even the overdesigned ones with an entire codex on them, the actual extent to which it will effect you is negligible. Normies don't know shit about 40k and, frankly, pay little attention to other people. They'll probably just think it's the cover for some Lynyrd Skynyrd album or something.

If I saw a Fa/tg/uy or Ca/tg/irl with this shirt sticking out of their pants, I'd lose my spaghetti.