Looking good

this project looking very good

very early phase, ICX added Coinmarketcap page less than 24 hours ago and its already number 20 coin

its Christmas holidays now, people dont get attention to crypto so much because holidays, tomorrow holidays are over, and i bet that cryptomagazines has artickles this Korean ICX coin, and many people hear its first time, so people who are invested already are early adopters

this coin has started very well, steady growth upwards, this could be come top 3 coin

Other urls found in this thread:

yetanotherico.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICX is too comfy.

now you could buy this coin just few exhanges

and of course when this coin added more exhanges, its going increase its price

I cant wait for the koreans to moon it the moment it is listed on coinone next month.

Yeah and most koreans only use native exchanges to trade krw pairs.
Can't wait for new exchanges and news what future will bring. This is a future top 5 coin.

bought back in when ICO dropped to $1.8
Holding for a week
comfy pic related

What portfolio app is that?

Probably Delta by the look of it

>buy my bags I bought in at 7usd

literally 6.50 at the moment of this post, and you think it won't reach 7 in the next couple days?
it reached 7.20 early today. and we haven't even hited korean exchanges, mainet is not even out yet lmao.

son, you're never going to make it.

It's going to be dumped so hard once it hits a bigger exchange your head will spin

binance is top 3 exchange in the world you moron

my head is already spinning with greed after I've made x10 lmao, fuck off.
don't be salty, u still can make x5 easy.

its practionally certain that this coin hits 10 usd matter of coming days

fucking pajeets please go away from Veeky Forums stay in your telegrams and reddit

even today it may hits even 8 usd or more, i wouldt be suprise of that

> practionally
> even today it may even
absolute shit

Stay poor ranjeet

Fuck off Pajeet, ICX doesn't need your help

Is it done mooning for now?

Been stable at 6ish for like 22 hours

I don't know, it can still double.
But the minute people begin to realise korean exchanges are on heavy work for regulations and won't add any coin for weeks or even months it'll drop like a stone.
This pump is basically "let's buy before the korans can", without them it's just another (good) eth/ark clone no one really gives a shit about.

have 23 of these, should i get more ?

no, consolidation phase and also Bitcoin behavior of course affects, but signs are that its going to go continue upwards sooner or later

I bought in low at $2 and then at ATH $7 how dumb am I.

my wiew is that this looks much more professional than for example Ethereum

I hope. Project is legit and I know it so I'll get to scoop up a few thousands of em

This has nothing to do with korean exchanges...more with the tech and the potential with all the partnerships...but yes try to cope your feelings.

this is a long term hodl. Don't stress to much and don't look at it for a month. ICX can easily pull out a NEO growth in 2018

i dont think that people major expectation is that when this coin hits Korean exhanges, its just little extra factro

i think investors see that this is very legit and professional project from Korea which is cryptocurrency superpower and known allso very good many products and brands like Samsung, smartphones, televisions, etc, etc.

you are exactly right

You mean like later this week?

its going up right now, its 6.70 dollar right now

so trend is upwards right now

>this project looking very good
Pajeet detected

bought @ $5 and sold @ $6 during the dipping phase so I can buy when it dips around $5.5, will it go down like that again? it has to right?

Are you ready?

if you think that this coin going to at least $ 100, then you buy now and dont count few pennies

if you dont beleive this project, dont buy

those few pennies could turn into half a mil in a few years if he is buying enough

I don't think anyone is counting on $100 more like $10 - $20.

end of 2018 it will prob reach $80-100 (considering the entire market will grow massively, not that big of a stretch)

very moderate, Ethereum is now $ 768

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

I bet this will be like OMG, and REQ moon. The new floor should be around $7 after it hits $12.
Look at the charts it is the same growth.

No man...

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

look at the market cap ya dunce

Hi all. I bought some 'ICX/BTC' coins early today because it said it was up 40%, which proves the coin can move. This will be a long term investment for me, so i wont be doing any more trading. My question is, what things can i do with these ICX/BTC coins in the meantime?

No man...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WTF IS GOING ON AAAAAGGGAGGAAHHHAAAA

I don't understand what's special about this coin. I already checked their website and I couldn't find anything that unique. Someone shill me on it?

This is such a shitty meme, are you so impatient that you can't fucking wait for a few days?

BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF SELLING TO BUY THE DIP, BUT THOUGHT IT WAS ALREADY REBOUNDING

Many people do that and lose their precious ICX. Just hold.

yetanotherico.com/
it's just another stupid erc20 token that doesnt solve any problems besides being a get rich quick scheme for its developers

Thanks for opening my eyes bought at 2$ sold for 6$. Thanks user once again! Know more scam coin? Need more sweet gains.