Lexicanum was hacked again

Lexicanum was hacked again.

If anyone cares.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/

what would happen if they did delete all the domains? would that effectively make it impossible to use the site or what?

May not be the Lexicanum specifically. I guess the wiki hosts any number of sites. Needless to say, OP pic is rather apropos.

Anyway, it all depends on how well the backups are situated. With decent backups it don't matter, albeit backups don't fix the underlying problem.

If the hackers got access to the backup storage system ... game over.

Lexicanum's probably held offsite backups so they'll be OK.

Were a fun ending to a session of idle browsing tho'. First I'm tooling along to The Emperor's lore, next moment I'm seeing 1990s BBS screenage again ...

>le ebin black and white gif with piano music
>lets play a game hahehehahe
>h4ck
>J0shua
>Sup3rm4n

Oh shit, Lexicanum got hacked by 12 year olds

>fix shit security
>don't get rid of my backdoors

That thing almost kill me

Someone call the inquisition :P

Every script kiddie thinks they're the 1337357 h4ck3r on the net.

I chuckled. But it seems like a sysadmin needs to fired.

Probably Inquisitor S. being asshurt about everyone on the site rejecting his deletionist policies a few years back.

How long does it take the sysadmins to even notice a hack like this and start recovery.

What is this heresy !!!

Part of the reason for the thread. I was hoping someone might have a line on them to give a heads up.

It's not like they won't notice. It's just a question of time.

They likely already know.

Unless they're keeping an active mirror up that they can migrate to by switching cables/ips/vms around restoring services can take some time.

Shitty that this happened on a Friday, but that was probably intentional.

Well only one thing to do about that than

Why do these subhumans exist?

They don't GW phased them out ages ago.

Who did what?

What is that anyway?? never seen one before

Lel. I swear, these faggots are fucking hilarious.

>OR ELSE I WILL DELET ERVTHING!!

Brazilians apparently.

It's an old school terminator.

Remember, terminator suits weren't built for combat originally. They were made for unaugmented humans to use in reactor cores.

I actually never heard that before is this from a really old school codex or something ?

It's basically the main lore-wiki for 40k

I was referencing the post regarding the oldschool terminator armor I know what lexicanum is >.

dammit I fucking hate hackers worthless fucks with nothing better to do other than fuck with people. Just put a gun to there fucking heads

I read that more as "if you try to fix the security and fail I'll destroy you."

So why would anyone want to hack lexicanum? It has no monetary value and has no affiliation with anything past a niche hobby. Also what said

It's back up again in case anyone was wondering

Image just taken.

I just tried to get on it and it's working, for the moment.

but the forums are still down so...

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden, no matter which browser and/or proxy I use.

They said on the Warhammer Reddit that they were fixing it and it was restored for a while, but now these forbidden are they fixing the problem or being screwed by the kiddies.

Also they say they have a good backup.

So it was hacked by monkies?

Bell is down too now

Hacked by Jokaero