Based/10

dubs dont lie

3 Fighter and 2 Rogue with luck reroll feats

>-25 to dragon slaying

Dubs dont lie dont lie about dubs not lying

Dubs don't lie about dubs that don't lie about dubs not lying

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED

fockin legend /10

With the next level up he's either gonna get +10 to dragonslaying or switch sides to the dragon-dwarf alliance.

Gotta have something like "Sass +50" in there somewhere.

I can't even

bad pussy/10

Types: Veteran Partner
Powers: Deep Trust & Crisis Adrenaline
Qualities: Former Mercenary & Attractive
Roots: Money
Stats:
Athletics 8
Affection 5
Cunning 9
Skill 6
Luck 4
Will 7

fucked up the stats, corrections:
Athletics 5
Affection 4
Cunning 6
Skill 6
Luck 4
Will 7

5e?
5 Battlemaster Fighter/ 3 Swashbuckler Rogue

Truly based.

Dubs confirm Bronn as most based character in any medium ever

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater
Protector of Stokeworth
Azor Ahai Reborn
The Prince That Was Promised
Rightful Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (–1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3–8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6–8 HD (Large); 9–15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —
A Ser Bronn of the Blackwater's coat ranges in color from brown-black to yellowish brown; its beak is a dull ivory color. A full-grown male can stand as tall as 8 feet and weigh up to 1,500 pounds. Adventurers who have survived encounters with the creature often speak of the bestial madness they glimpsed in its red-rimmed eyes.
COMBAT
Sers Bronn of the Blackwater attack prey - any creature bigger than a mouse - on sight, always fighting to the death. They slash with claws and beak, trying to grab their prey and rip it apart.
Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, a Ser Bronn of the Blackwater must hit with a claw attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity.

Bronn
Mercenary
Lannister Character (Unique)
Cost 1
Strength 5, Military icon
During a challenge in which you are the defending player, Bronn gains a Military icon, an Intrigue icon, and a Power icon.
Marshaling Action: Pay 1 gold to take control of Bronn. (Any player may initiate this ability)

Bronn was my favourite character. I'd fuck him. No homo

What is happening

Pathfinder fighter(cad) level 7 mobility build with improved improvised weapons.

Came here to post this, glad you got dubs user.

NE human male Rogue 2/Fighter 2

Nah, I think he's gonna lose his Plot Immunity pretty soon.
He's low enough on the Totem Pole that he can be killed off so that the story can keep pretending that Anyone Can Die, leaving important people like Elsa and Generic Fantasy Protagonist #5342 and The Guy With The Best Lines to survive until the end.

Honestly, I dig the idea that Bron is one of those characters that subsequent generations will find mentioned in history books, and they'll always wonder how this one guy was passed from faction to faction, serving blond wankers, stabbing blokes, and asking for a bigger castle. The fact that Bron survives just stresses that the foolish and unlucky are all dead.

OP here, same dude

>Else
my sides

I'll be honest if Bronn dies, I will be inclined to stop watching the show out of spit

>Else
I can't type

I always wonder about the scholarly debates regarding Dothraki deeds.
"No, clearly, the 'crown of fire' is just an exaggeration, if not an outright legend."
And then one day they find the remains!

>8 feet and weigh up to 1,500 pounds
EXCUSE ME

r*ddit-tier show/10

le edgy fat man with fat pink mast and shitting brown water xd

Sir Bronn Castamere of Blackwater

The greatest knight in Westeros

Soon

What is dubs may never lie

It's the stats for an Owl-bear.
The meme is that when anyone ask 'stat me/him' the Owl-bear's stats are used.
Because it is an hilarious meme.
Can you not feel the hilarity coursing through you?
Ha.
And so-on.

Who is this fatso

>what are filenames

>what is a filename

He's not a Game of Thrones character

In the show he is a DMPC with no stats, the dm just looks at the die roll, thinks a moment, and then announces he was successful

I don't watch the show, but I think he turned up in one episode and died in the next, he's quite prominent in the later books.

Except he is, just an extremely minor one in a show that only wants to focus on main characters now.

Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Davos. They infest my city like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me.” The fat man’s fingers coiled into a fist, and all his chins trembled. “My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder’s bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with his friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter…but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. My son is home.

thanks zizek

>The Guy With The Best Lines
Bronn is the one with the best lines thou