What should I do with my portfolio?

Originally when I invested in crypto, I just wanted to make a few thousand maybe. Now I can see that it is possible to make 100k or more if you are smart.

What should I do with my portfolio? Should I sell some of this stuff and put it into other coins? Should I keep holding?

How do I make it to 50k lads?

Bump

Have a jungle Asian

And a city Asian too

From experience your gains will be bigger with such a small pool if you stick to fewer coins.

I'm about to withdraw my initial+profit and fall down to roughly the same amount as you. Will most likely pick a single coin to all in or go half on something else.

Had I done this originally I would have made way more.

Trade these under delevering shitcoins for ICX / XRB / LINK / VEN for short en long term gains.

Not asian. Asian-murican. Theres a huge difference. You wont find such huge jugs from some jap or chink girl...

Yes this is what I’m thinking. I want to put all my money into one or two promising coins.

Not sure what to pick though. Salt looks good but it’s a bit late for that maybe...

I feel like ETH is an alright long term hold. Probably will get a few thousand more gains from that

>a few thoiusand more gains from ethereum

Not "Asian"
"Asian" American.
Well this isnt /pol I guess.

I looked them up and none of them are on bittrex. I suppose I better get a binance account if I’m going to become a real crypto millionaire

If eth hits 1.5k that’ll give me another couple thousand in gains

>If eth hits 1.5k that’ll give me another couple thousand in gains

Lmao what?

I’m holding 3 eth dude. That’d literally be a coupe thousand in gains

If LINK goes to 1.5k I can buy half the african continent. But it will not, get it now, brainlet?

Uhhh no because eth has a good chance of hitting 1.5k or higher in the next year

Stop huffing gasoline fumes

t. Sold eth at $250

Enjoy shuffling around your shitcoins faggot

OHHH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Gonna hold 3 ETH for 6 months anf make 1.5k and retire bois. Will.I.Makeit????

official brainlet thread

I got a new phone for Christmas, how do I move my blockfolio to my new phone? Is manual the only way?

No that’d be 4.5k dumbfuck

I’m saying I would hold that as a stable investment and try going all in on shitcoins to make like 10k

t. Put his money into shot pins and hasn’t made any gains

Should have held your normiecoins faggot

>try going all in on shitcoins to make like 10k

I'm running out of brainlet pictures

Ok tell me a coin to invest in